RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
I might need a little help,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I've seen multiple people here talking about a Silver ring of greed but I've never encountered such thing, where do I get it from? (And does it stack with prickett's pledge?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Omino

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
Walkthrough mention that you can avoid GodFish fight with ducks pledge and just run through it, however look like this fish is just too big to run past it or am i missing something?

Nvm: you just have to run before big fish will occupy this place

Last edited:

Omino

Feb 1, 2018

By the way, I've seen multiple people here talking about a Silver ring of greed but I've never encountered such thing, where do I get it from? (And does it stack with prickett's pledge?)
Thanks! Sadly I don't have that ring either.
Do you perhaps know how to get

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Talk to red book under the jack in the box in the Dream Library a few times and you'll get it and the golden ring which doubles item drop rate. These rings are also in BLACKSOULS and Red Riding Woods to make it easier to grind. Not sure whether it stacks with Prickett but I don't see why it wouldn't.

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
Thanks! Sadly I don't have that ring either.
Do you perhaps know how to get

Talk to red book under the jack in the box in the Dream Library a few times and you'll get it and the golden ring which doubles item drop rate. These rings are also in BLACKSOULS and Red Riding Woods to make it easier to grind. Not sure whether it stacks with Prickett but I don't see why it wouldn't.
Oh, thanks, I remember those rings from the first game and I was a bit confused for why they werent here.

Dolphinpooper5000

Oct 22, 2019
The game lets you up your stats a lot with the souls you can buy from Node or the conductor and you can use items to up your crit rate and stuff like that. The Andor sword + black/white rabbit rings also let you move multiple times per cycle. At around 40,000 attack with max crit rate thanks to the king's order ability, I'm able to 2-3 shot that boss easily. It's not even remotely difficult when you get to that point.
The greedy silver ring doubles the amount of souls enemies drop so it's great for farming and you can farm easily in the rabbit room or just by running through the game again and 1 shotting all the bosses. Chaos Dungeon might be a good option too.
Thank you i just wanted to know if i could or not before i started grinding

blacksoulzxcd

May 12, 2020
Snakewood Are you talking about the Corpse-Eating demon den with Mery? Not sure what to do after that.

[ The hidden path south right of the campfire on the wailing beach that leads to that den ~ ]

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Are you talking about the Corpse-Eating demon den with Mery? Not sure what to do after that.
Yes. If you've beaten her already, collect all the books and go for the true ending again. You might need to talk to her first too.
Not sure if there's other requirements but you should get a new scene and battle in the girl's nightmare part. You might need to do it on the same playthrough that you spoke to her as well.

where do i find griffy after the first meeting in the bridge
Garden of Hearts, top right corner. You might also find her first talking to Bill at the cathedral but I don't think that's necessary to progress her plotline. After that she'll stand outside Lorina's throne room, she'll have an event at the turtle restaurant, then she'll be sitting on a bench right as you enter Queensland, then inside Lorina's throne room and then back at the turtle restaurant is her final destination if you progress her plotline to its end. You can get her final H scene by asking to have sex with the turtle girl after that and there will be an option to include Griffy.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
collect all the books?
The fairy tale books that you need for the true ending. You can get them by activating the books before you fight the bosses or by killing madness spirits and a few are gotten in special ways. After you get a book, you're suppose to put it in one of the rooms in the Dream Library (the place where you respawn if you die). You need to fill it all up for the true ending.

Now the DLC doesn't add a new ending but you will get a new scene and battle when you go get the true ending if you've completed the DLC part first. I think it's definitely worth doing even if you've already gotten all the endings beforehand.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hey, guys. Can anyone tell me where to level up? I played the first game and missed the small rabbit in the holy forest at the start. I learnt my lesson and explored the library and start area a bit more just in case, but I can’t find the option anywhere.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes