RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Hey, guys. Can anyone tell me where to level up? I played the first game and missed the small rabbit in the holy forest at the start. I learnt my lesson and explored the library and start area a bit more just in case, but I can’t find the option anywhere.
Once you beat the first boss you need to have already died or just have your character die so you can go to the dream library. There you will meet a rabbit girl named Node who functions like the firekeeper for dark souls allowing you to spend souls to level up.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Are companion summons also available in this second game? I am talking about the skill to summon allies in any battle, not just certain boss fights.

Kirbyzcheese

Dec 6, 2019
Are companion summons also available in this second game? I am talking about the skill to summon allies in any battle, not just certain boss fights.
They are not available in the sequel because they were frankly too strong. It was an interesting balance fix that makes the player focus on their own equipment set. So no, there are no summon ally skills.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
They are not available in the sequel because they were frankly too strong. It was an interesting balance fix that makes the player focus on their own equipment set. So no, there are no summon ally skills.
I chose the paladin class and I am admittedly having a pretty hard time. It makes me think that the knight class or at least equipping the knight sword is pretty much the only viable option to play? Unless of course you spam healing items but even then it’s extremely hard to win against bosses.

nitor500

Jun 8, 2019
what are the requirements for ending b? i have the pledge of all heroines at lvl3 except jub, bander and jabber yet i cant access the ending am i supposed to let griffy kill the queen?

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
I chose the paladin class and I am admittedly having a pretty hard time. It makes me think that the knight class or at least equipping the knight sword is pretty much the only viable option to play? Unless of course you spam healing items but even then it’s extremely hard to win against bosses.
Always go with the rogue, it was the best starter in BS 1 and it still is the best starter, daggers become really good defensive weapons later on when maxed (altho you'll never use maxed starter weapons when you get the really good ones), there are some good weapons that you can get at the start of the game, like the "Buthcher Great Axe" (in the first map, you get it by defeating the nightmare spirit inside the door near the place where you encounter cheshire cat for the first time) and "Hans Machine Gun" (In the mental ward, this weapon got buffed btw, it used to give -accuracy, but now it no longer does that)
If you still feel like you're weak, you could try running the Space-Time dungeon, or the Chaos dungeon if you feel like you're stronger than the starting stats that space-time gives you.

what are the requirements for ending b? i have the pledge of all heroines at lvl3 except jub, bander and jabber yet i cant access the ending am i upposed to let griffy kill the queen?
Have all pledges maxed, including victoria.
Then talk with node and fuck her. If you still haven't completed other endings during that specific lap, then, after the scene with Node, a special dialogue will appear, follow it and you will get ending B.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
If you are having a lot of trouble with the starting area I suggest farming some black souls. You can get however many you want by just falling off the walkway in the Crash Site room, and honestly depending on your chosen class you may have to do that. Like if you picked fluffy as your starting class. Just make sure after the first one you link up to the bonfire in that room to make it quick and easy farming of stats, hp, and mp.

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
Best way to farm is to lower your sanity below zero, then kill the eyeballs in the crash chamber for 5000 a pop. Increase the difficulty as needed to increase exp drop. Use node to increase sanity for free.

Im getting killed at lvl 427 in a fight that gives me ending c when i lose. The guide suddenly ended at Oxward Axademy after i got the memory

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Best way to farm is to lower your sanity below zero, then kill the eyeballs in the crash chamber for 5000 a pop. Increase the difficulty as needed to increase exp drop. Use node to increase sanity for free.

Im getting killed at lvl 427 in a fight that gives me ending c when i lose. The guide suddenly ended at Oxward Axademy after i got the memory
Do you have the white rabbit's ring? It not only boosts your stats by 20% each but also gives you a 50% chance of a bonus action on your turn. You have to get all the fairy tales and demand a ring to get it but it really helps out. Otherwise I suggest using Requiem. Also make sure the weapon you are using is fully upgraded, and if all else fails then accept ending c and try again in the next loop.

As for the guide it's currently being made by the person who translated the game I think. If you are stuck there is a walkthrough that was done by someone else in this quote here.

Japanese Wiki for the game.

English Walkthrough, not sure how complete it is or if it has the DLC.

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
and if all else fails then accept ending c and try again in the next loop.
Managed to beat it for ending A, using gun break saved the day
As for the guide it's currently being made by the person who translated the game I think. If you are stuck there is a walkthrough that was done by someone else in this quote here.
This should help get more endings.

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
What SEN effect to this game??? should i raise or low SEN?
It depends on what you want - below 31 sen you unable to speak with normal NPCes, however with sen <0 you are able to speak with RedHood which will lead eventually to Reverse ending. If its your's first walkthrough - just go through without much attention to it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes