RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kirbyzcheese

Dec 6, 2019
I'm missing 1 last fairy tale and I dunno what I didn't do in the guide.
Where is the "Goose that lays golden eggs"?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
1. Is this the correct way to reach Deep Sea?

2. If yes, how in the world am I supposed to run past God Fish when it's already too late 1/3rd of the way. (and yes I have the Dodo speed toggled on)

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
1. Is this the correct way to reach Deep Sea?

2. If yes, how in the world am I supposed to run past God Fish when it's already too late 1/3rd of the way. (and yes I have the Dodo speed toggled on)
1. Yes

2. There is a bit of a delay from him hitting the side of the ship and when combat actually starts if you are touching him. If you run past him using Dodo Speed it actually looks like you are running through him.

EDIT: It can take a few tries so I'd advise saving in the previous area and then trying to run through a couple of times and then saving after you pass him finally.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Where is pupmkin base in infinite food? I guess it should be platform thingy but i cant get there
Once you find the bonfire the base is to the north on the path behind where the cheshire cat appears, past the large teacup. You should know you are on the right path if you are invaded by a nightmare spirit as you head up towards the teacup.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Hey, just wanted to know if you are able to kill the crawling one in the g ending or not because no matter what i do i cant beat it :/
The game lets you up your stats a lot with the souls you can buy from Node or the conductor and you can use items to up your crit rate and stuff like that. The Andor sword + black/white rabbit rings also let you move multiple times per cycle. At around 40,000 attack with max crit rate thanks to the king's order ability, I'm able to 2-3 shot that boss easily. It's not even remotely difficult when you get to that point.
The greedy silver ring doubles the amount of souls enemies drop so it's great for farming and you can farm easily in the rabbit room or just by running through the game again and 1 shotting all the bosses. Chaos Dungeon might be a good option too.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well, I want to ask few thing if it is okay..
- Where do I get Hansel & Gretel and Flying Fish Roe book?
- Can I find and Kill Snake God after I "Kill Bill"? (No choice After select "Redened word" after his revelation)
- What is the meaning of " 67 " on the Node's Book while sen 0?

That's all for now though...

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
- Can I find and Kill Snake God after I "Kill Bill"? (No choice After select "Redened word" after his revelation)

Hansel & Gretel in infinite food where you fight cake

Dizz919

Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure if these are translation errors, but I believe that "Lutwidge" is supposed to be "Ludwig". Also, the "Berman" is likely supposed to be "Bellman". Plus, the names for the merchant in the fishing village, The Boy who Cried Wolf behind the curtain in the abandoned brothel, the stuck orc in the sickening clock tower and the dialog box names for the semi semi final boss in the true end haven't been translated. There are more, but after the orc i forgot to track them.

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019

-Hansel and Gretel are inside infinite food, you can summon them when fighting the pregnant cake, Flying fish roe... I think that's the one that you get by combining the 3 papers that you get by killing the grasshooper in the tabern, the frog in the sewers and the fly that is near barber madness spirit (I think it is in the upper part of lutgwidge town)
-The only way of killing sanke god is, I think, after he appears when you have maxed Bill's pledge, then fuck him to make Snake God appear, then you make your sen go down to 0 and fight it. Is not worth it IMO, you still get the curse of spooks.
-Is supposed to be the amount of times that MC has repeated the cycle of laps searching for alice, it always starts at 65 or 66 tho (dont remember exactly(, so you must have completed the game one or two times already.

Reactions: DoorKun

Beckz

May 11, 2020
-Hansel and Gretel are inside infinite food, you can summon them when fighting the pregnant cake, Flying fish roe... I think that's the one that you get by combining the 3 papers that you get by killing the grasshooper in the tabern, the frog in the sewers and the fly that is near barber madness spirit (I think it is in the upper part of lutgwidge town)
-The only way of killing sanke god is, I think, after he appears when you have maxed Bill's pledge, then fuck him to make Snake God appear, then you make your sen go down to 0 and fight it. Is not worth it IMO, you still get the curse of spooks.
-Is supposed to be the amount of times that MC has repeated the cycle of laps searching for alice, it always starts at 65 or 66 tho (dont remember exactly(, so you must have completed the game one or two times already.
Nice, Thx for the complete guide, and yeah about Snake God. Just out of curiosity that is :D.
Where can I Enter the "Infinite food" by place?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Nice, Thx for the complete guide, and yeah about Snake God. Just out of curiosity that is :D.
Where can I Enter the "Infinite food" by place?
it in the duchesses house, when you go down the stairs.

I'm not sure if these are translation errors, but I believe that "Lutwidge" is supposed to be "Ludwig". Also, the "Berman" is likely supposed to be "Bellman". Plus, the names for the merchant in the fishing village, The Boy who Cried Wolf behind the curtain in the abandoned brothel, the stuck orc in the sickening clock tower and the dialog box names for the semi semi final boss in the true end haven't been translated. There are more, but after the orc i forgot to track them.
Also Mary Sue is translated as Mary Ann sometimes.

Dizz919

Oct 1, 2018
I see, Infinite food...
Where is that place?
Infinite food is inside the duchess' house, in the basement. Hard to miss, need like 5 Master Keys. If duchess is gone, food will wake up and you can't get it anymore.
For flying fish, you need to kill the grasshopper in the bar, the toy frog in the sewer, and the flea past the entrance to Upper Lutwidge, next to the bench near where the barber nightmare spirit spawns.

If your trying to get rid of the snake god's curse, the only way to do that is to enter NG+.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Infinite food is inside the duchess' house, in the basement. Hard to miss, need like 5 Master Keys. If duchess is gone, food will wake up and you can't get it anymore.
For flying fish, you need to kill the grasshopper in the bar, the toy frog in the sewer, and the flea past the entrance to Upper Lutwidge, next to the bench near where the barber nightmare spirit spawns.

If your trying to get rid of the snake god's curse, the only way to do that is to enter NG+.
Ooh.. and here I though I need to Lose to that monster food lol. That Mean I need to start NG+ then to get into infinite food since I let Jubjub Alive till 10 torch...

Thx for the help, I am so Happy that the game got translated And there is a forum for discussion here!

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Lutwidge is translated correctly. Lutwidge is Lewis Carroll's (Real name: Charles Lutwidge Dodgson's) middle name. Berman is "Berman" who's a "Bellman." Calling him by his occupation seemed redundant because it would be "Bellman Bellman."

Reactions: Al845 and bbcdd

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
You need to focus on crit rate then and use your weapons abilities rather than regular attack. And of course the items that let you move multiple times per turn. I killed the God Fish in 2 cycles of 4 turns with 40K attack so I just had to survive one hit.
I was playing with difficulty 9 though, difficulty 0 bosses are a breeze

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes