RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Nah, bosses like Godfish and Kuti are still extremely tanky even with that much atk
You need to focus on crit rate then and use your weapons abilities rather than regular attack. And of course the items that let you move multiple times per turn. I killed the God Fish in 2 cycles of 4 turns with 40K attack so I just had to survive one hit.

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
I was playing the game normally and suddenly all the npcs were murdered, my pledges gone and the chemisfere cat suddenly wants to kill as well....What happened and how do i avoid it? I literally started the game all over because of that.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
I was playing the game normally and suddenly all the npcs were murdered, my pledges gone and the chemisfere cat suddenly wants to kill as well....What happened and how do i avoid it? I literally started the game all over because of that.
If you dont kill jubjub at the clocktower by progress 10 that is supposed to happen, Cheshire cat becoming boss after progress 10 is normal though you cant dodge that. After fighting her you unlock the looping which is important for the game.
in new game+ try doing things differently like going negative sen from the start and maybe going straight to defeat JubJub right after starting.

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
If you dont kill jubjub at the clocktower by progress 10 that is supposed to happen, Cheshire cat becoming boss after progress 10 is normal though you cant dodge that. After fighting her you unlock the looping which is important for the game.
in new game+ try doing things differently like going negative sen from the start and maybe going straight to defeat JubJub right after starting.
Where is jubjub tho? i know she is supposed to in the clocktower but how do i get there?

mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
Can I get a hint on what to do for Griffy's 4th CG and the 3 CGs at the bottom that are above the alices? I assume that the 3 CGs have something to do with how the endgame and they correspond to daughterAlice, sisterAlice and motherAlice but I'm not sure where to go from there.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Can I get a hint on what to do for Griffy's 4th CG and the 3 CGs at the bottom that are above the alices? I assume that the 3 CGs have something to do with how the endgame and they correspond to daughterAlice, sisterAlice and motherAlice but I'm not sure where to go from there.
The Alice scenes are gotten by avoiding the first boss when you start a new playthrough and instead going right, drinking the shrinking potion, then go right to the bonfire in the mushroom forest. Alice should be there to service you and there's 3 scenes depending on which Alice form you picked.

As for Griffy, if you already have her other scenes then you should know what to do up until she shows up in Queensland. After talking to her there, you just need to go to Lorina's (Queen of Hearts) throne room, bring a turtle soup with you, make the obvious choices and then Griffy will show up at Modoki's restaurant (the blue haired turtle girl). I assume you probably need to have max pledge with her before doing this too. Anyway now you just ask to have sex with Modoki and there will be an option to include Griffy and there you go.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Have you found any it actually works on? I expected all the monsters you see at 0 sanity to have readable dialogue with it but so far I've found none.
It works for the roughly 4-5 lines of the boss at the girls nightmare bossfight. The lines after the fight ends don't need the ring to be translated, as well.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
How to get master key before killing the first boss? I thought maybe explorer will has it at start but nope, he has not.
I mean you can get master key by going into NG+ but can you achieve B ending that way?
Talking with Cheshire cat for the second time will make her give you an item of your choice and master key is included iirc.
Also ending B doesnt need master key at the start and it isnt locked from ng+ either??

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
Talking with Cheshire cat for the second time will make her give you an item of your choice and master key is included iirc.
Also ending B doesnt need master key at the start and it isnt locked from ng+ either??
I was confused by walkthrough from jap wiki cause there stated you should visit and talk to NPC before killing the boss, i tried it other way but from some point needed NPCs were missing thus i thought maybe its crucial or i guess i fkd up in some other way :O

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
I was confused by walkthrough from jap wiki cause there stated you should visit and talk to NPC before killing the boss, i tried it other way but from some point needed NPCs were missing thus i thought maybe its crucial or i guess i fkd up in some other way :O
the requirement for ending B isnt about talking with npc but uhh maxing pledges with everyone except Jubjub,Jabberwock,Bandersnatch, and Kuti (as of dlc1, idk if you need Prickett from dlc2).

morning055

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know if someone already post this but
when you at mental Hospital at the same place when you can get storm ruler,
- keep go to the right of the map, until you see the 3 doors
- Pick the top of the right one and get inside
- After you inside the door, immediately go back
- After you out from the door, do the same thing and immediately go back
and there you will be find a very special place

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I don't know if someone already post this but
when you at mental Hospital at the same place when you can get storm ruler,
- keep go to the right of the map, until you see the 3 doors
- Pick the top of the right one and get inside
- After you inside the door, immediately go back
- After you out from the door, do the same thing and immediately go back
and there you will be find a very special place
you actually have to do that to get one of the fairy tales

Reactions: bbcdd

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
In oxward academy there should be hidden room inside with memory - i found one hidden room in portraits however no memory there, so there is another one? Or you can see it only with certain sen lvl?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes