4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
Some of the texts on the floor have disappeared? I remember there were several on the ground but I can't find them now. Was there any change other than the official translation?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Some of the texts on the floor have disappeared? I remember there were several on the ground but I can't find them now. Was there any change other than the official translation?
Turn the ability back on?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I have a question, if I start this game, when 3rd DLC goes out will saves from here work there?

Nov 1, 2018
Any tips on how to kill the psycho bird before she eat everyone ?
honestly the only way is to really just rush to kill her as soon as possible, so then kill jack the reaper, get the ring from the mental ward, go up the tower through the tea party and bam, kill (or rape which is what i personally choose) jubjub.
ofc, make sure to be as strong as possible when you get there.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
honestly the only way is to really just rush to kill her as soon as possible, so then kill jack the reaper, get the ring from the mental ward, go up the tower through the tea party and bam, kill (or rape which is what i personally choose) jubjub.
ofc, make sure to be as strong as possible when you get there.
I know how to get to her , i don't know WHEN. I know i have a limited number of boss battles before she goes on her killing spree , the thing is , having enough level to kill her is pretty complicated since i don't know how much '' time '' i have to get strong.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Any tips on how to kill the psycho bird before she eat everyone ?
She kills everyone when you kill exactly 10 bosses. So, just kill/confine her before you kill 10 other bosses.
But, when you kill 4 bosses some other bad shit unrelated to Jubjub happens, so plan your way to her to engage as less as possible bosses.
Also, you can get a covenant from her if you neither kill nor confine her, but she still kills everyone.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes