4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Completed 1st game, it was awesome Oo (got all endings and unlocked all CGs in rem. afterwards)
And since everyone is here, I am sure 2nd game is even better =)
Though I have a few questions about it.
1. Is there any x2 drop rate and soul here too? I found that in 1st game, but kinda late, I dont really have that much time to grind now T-T
2. About new DLC, after it is out, how long to wait until MTL come? Will it be with normal translation intact or it will be "all mtl"? How about saves, if I start now and then download game with new DLC will my saves work or will I have to start from scratch?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Completed 1st game, it was awesome Oo (got all endings and unlocked all CGs in rem. afterwards)
And since everyone is here, I am sure 2nd game is even better =)
Though I have a few questions about it.
1. Is there any x2 drop rate and soul here too? I found that in 1st game, but kinda late, I dont really have that much time to grind now T-T
2. About new DLC, after it is out, how long to wait until MTL come? Will it be with normal translation intact or it will be "all mtl"? How about saves, if I start now and then download game with new DLC will my saves work or will I have to start from scratch?
Red box in the library -> do the same like in BS 1 spam it.
Heh, never have that much time in a dam- single player game...?

But then again, I do that on some H-games if I just want the gallery but this one's a masterpiece!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Red box in the library -> do the same like in BS 1 spam it.
Heh, never have that much time in a dam- single player game...?

But then again, I do that on some H-games if I just want the gallery but this one's a masterpiece!!!
Emm...This game not that great in that department. I really liked 1st game for its gameplay overall since I love when you can progress without limit and grind (watch numbers grow (Disgaea and Dark souls fan here)), but I just dont really have time to do that now, so, if there is a way to slim down grinding time by half then I will take it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Emm...This game not that great in that department. I really liked 1st game for its gameplay overall since I love when you can progress without limit and grind (watch numbers grow (Disgaea and Dark souls fan here)), but I just dont really have time to do that now, so, if there is a way to slim down grinding time by half then I will take it.
I'm not really a fan of turn-based combat but I'm forced to play this since I am a story person~~~
BS 1 Characters are probably a lot better than BS 2's but I think story wins me over for this one

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is this the official translation? I know that the first time this was posted here it was an MTL (edited gibberish basically), has it been replaced by the official translation?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is this the official translation? I know that the first time this was posted here it was an MTL (edited gibberish basically), has it been replaced by the official translation?
im pretty sure the download links here has the original edited MTL.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
it has the DLC 1 + 2 included, the DLC 3 has yet to be released, dev said it will be released this month

I think i found the official version (eng translated of course):

If you could check to see if it's in fact different then maybe a mod could put it up there (the current mega link doesn't work anymore).

Reactions: Necro434 and dd777

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
If you are really that busy just use a save editor.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah, just half the grind is good enough, again, I love grinding, its sort of meditating?
Honestly, once you get the stormbringer or whatever that sword is, you can go 0 SEN and farm w/o effort in the starting area.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Toro tweeted he is now playtesting and will submit dlc to dlsite today or tomorrow most likely.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes