4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You mean you are going to play BS1 first right? then just fully dived in and enjoy this cruel chaotic world.And dont break your heart at one of the end ;)
Tell 'em to make sure to finish the library route for tons of LORE knowledge and unlock the happy endings~~~
It's definitely worth it since this game is all about suffering...

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Just in case, is there NG+ in 1st game? Like, if I beat the game can I start over with my stats intact? I heard something about "sanity" mechanic, can I regulate it freely (with potions or something) since I really want to play it with full sanity and zero sanity to get as much as possible =)
Oh, and can this game see PS4 controller?
Cant wait to get home and play though, the more I think about these 2 games the more I want to play em ^^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just in case, is there NG+ in 1st game? Like, if I beat the game can I start over with my stats intact? I heard something about "sanity" mechanic, can I regulate it freely (with potions or something) since I really want to play it with full sanity and zero sanity to get as much as possible =)
Oh, and can this game see PS4 controller?
Cant wait to get home and play though, the more I think about these 2 games the more I want to play em ^^
Yes, wanna know the best part? NG+ in both games is lore-friendly...

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Yes, wanna know the best part? NG+ in both games is lore-friendly...
Neat ^^
Though I hope there is no permament damage or something. Like, if you killed someone then they will stay killed even in NG+ or something...Or haunt you for that or something

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Neat ^^
Though I hope there is no permament damage or something. Like, if you killed someone then they will stay killed even in NG+ or something...Or haunt you for that or something
Nah, everything's reset, this ain't one of those where you go NG+ and there's new content.
The main selling point for me is the replay value imo.
You suffer a lot til' you finally know how to save 'em next time and tadahhh, you saved 'em~~~
Only for them to die once again and the cycle repeats til' you save 'em for real...

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
any news about the dlc3? i checked toro's twitter but nothing so far

sure the dlc3 may release now but then we have to wait few months for a translation.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

sure the dlc3 may release now but then we have to wait few months for a translation.
They said it's this month if I remember correctly.

And yeah that's a "no sh- sherlock" thing unless we want the BEST translations...

M

T

L

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
They said it's this month if I remember correctly.

And yeah that's a "no sh- sherlock" thing unless we want the BEST translations...

M

T

L
im kinda gonna play wharever translations come first, the translation whiteredgryphon did on this one despite being a heavy edited mtl as he stated feels fine as it. It doens't feels like a heavy poetry. Me being a ESL individual din't feel like i had to mass quantum decypher what the hell people was talking about (in the writting sence, the story is a mind fuck as ever)

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Just found some untranslated stuff in my last playthrough. Sad that I can't read it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: It's translated in the non-official version in this thread but not in the official. Weird.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Just found some untranslated stuff in my last playthrough. Sad that I can't read it.

UPDATE: It's translated in the non-official version in this thread but not in the official. Weird.
This is what you're missing out on:

Reactions: Vizer007 and c.o.w

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Last update was 10 days ago saying, I think, he had 14 hscenes left to write. Prior to that, there was an update about having finished everything except the hscenes of which there are 37. That was on march 20th. I imagine the dlc should be released in about a week, maybe two.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Im sorry to post it here, but since its more lively and, well, pretty much everyone completed 1st game, I have a few questions about it (the 1st game that is) =)

1. Is there any bonuses for increasing difficulty? Maybe drop rate of "colorful" souls and amout of "money" souls goes higher or something?
2. Is there even a reason to increase your lvl since "colorful" souls increase stats anyway? (currently spending my souls on 5k "estus flasks" (refreshable 50% heal), but maybe they became obsolete later or something?)
3. For the 1st playthrough its better to be sinless or sinful? I want to beat it twice,once sinless and 2nd time sinful, but maybe it better be reversed? (well, by now I pretty much set in stone to be sinless, but will be good to know =))
4. What ways of decrease/increase sin? (outside of raping and killing) (in case its not set in stone afterall)
5. Is there any bestiary or scan spell to look what enemy can drop and its stats?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Already answered it in the bs 1 thread but here you added another question so I'll answer that. Early on it's better to sell color souls since they sell for quite a lot early and leveling is a good idea at that point. Later on though, using colored souls is better than leveling. Not really any point in either though when black soul farming exists which gives tons of black souls and regular souls at the same time.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Already answered it in the bs 1 thread but here you added another question so I'll answer that. Early on it's better to sell color souls since they sell for quite a lot early and leveling is a good idea at that point. Later on though, using colored souls is better than leveling. Not really any point in either though when black soul farming exists which gives tons of black souls and regular souls at the same time.
Thanks for the answers =)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
In the end I never even called anyone (mandatory 10k souls for everyone and thats it), just wiping out everything and everyone with magic (I equipped that 1/2 mp staff). Just got the +1 action ring and now I can boost magic two times (by skill and by spell) on 1st turn, and the next is a wipe through x4 spirit magic (~10k damage x4 times). Pretty much one-shotting bosses (killed that boss in wonderland gave me a whopping 2kk souls (yeah, I know I could just not answering, but I wanted to check if I will get sin if I kill him...No sin so I killed him...By the way, will game byte me later for that? And Lilith, that area was so much high level than I currently am...But I killed Lilith and stuff...I really hope I will not miss out on anything because of that. And what her heart is used for? And what to do with the corpse near tree in Wonderland?)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
And what her heart is used for? And what to do with the corpse near tree in Wonderland?)
first, save the game, then give the heart to victoria during your stay in the poseidon hotel

the corpse near wonderland teach any heroine you have leveled to 100 or more their ultimate move, if you have all the heroines recluited with you, level them all and teach their ultimate moves for more lore dump.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
In the end I never even called anyone (mandatory 10k souls for everyone and thats it), just wiping out everything and everyone with magic (I equipped that 1/2 mp staff). Just got the +1 action ring and now I can boost magic two times (by skill and by spell) on 1st turn, and the next is a wipe through x4 spirit magic (~10k damage x4 times). Pretty much one-shotting bosses (killed that boss in wonderland gave me a whopping 2kk souls (yeah, I know I could just not answering, but I wanted to check if I will get sin if I kill him...No sin so I killed him...By the way, will game byte me later for that? And Lilith, that area was so much high level than I currently am...But I killed Lilith and stuff...I really hope I will not miss out on anything because of that. And what her heart is used for? And what to do with the corpse near tree in Wonderland?)
You missed out on summoning dorothy during the satyr of lust fight for the best conversation in the game.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
You missed out on summoning dorothy during the satyr of lust fight for the best conversation in the game.
Wait, if I summon someone os some bosses there will be dialogs? Damn...I literally never summoned anyone. Well, I tried but they just got one-shotted...
And how can I initiate "Satyr of Lust" fight? I am not that far away in that safe,have safe where I just before Lilith (still gone through the fog though, hope its not important...). Oh, no, I have another one but it kinda before all the grind I did there...Yeah, I love grinding, lol, though I dont really have time for that, thank godI found those secret rings that x2 souls and drop rate (and right before wonderland too!)...If only I stumbled upon them sooner T-T Is there something like that in 2nd game? I really want that. Again, I love grind, but I dont really have time...
p.s. What are Candy's for? If I collect 99 something happend or something?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Satyr is in the swamp. There are similar rings in 2. Trade candies with the crow behind red hood's house.
If companions are getting one shot, you should level them. They are incredibly cheap to level. I find leaf and victoria the most useful because of the buffs they give.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes