4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Mar 26, 2019
The descrription for the ring is already a huge hint that it is needed for ze true ending as that ring gives us understanding to wtf Miss Crawly's talking about, pretty much instant Eldritch language 101~~~

BONUS:
Don't you just love it when you relive the bad ending of Miss Harpy in BS 1 here in BS 2 by killing another harpy child?
This Scene just hit different.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man why you gotta remind me.
This Scene just hit different.
I'm still salty about Jeanne getting poofed out of existence, at least give us a scene or something like she fell to the lava.
I actually thought that we'd get a similar scene to Match Girl's like going with 100 sen or something will let us see her bad ending here in BS 2, the WHOLE execution thing via burning at the stake~~~

Worst part is that Harpy Girl is nowhere to be found or maybe that airhead Goose is her alternate counterpart?

Don't y'all just love it?

Last edited:

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I'm still salty about Jeanne getting poofed out of existence, at least give us a scene or something like she fell to the lava.
I actually thought that we'd get a similar scene to Match Girl's like going with 100 sen or something will let us see her bad ending here in BS 2, the WHOLE execution thing via burning at the stake~~~

Worst part is that Harpy Girl is nowhere to be found or maybe that airhead Goose is her alternate counterpart?

Don't y'all just love it?
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THE BAD ENDINGS???

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THE BAD ENDINGS???
When you suffer, I smile. Mary Sue / Ann smiles.
It's not that bad~~~ All you have to do is keep repeating them til' you get used to it...

Now let's talk about my favorite character Miranda and her sad ending of her fighting with you together til' her last breath as you curse your undeath for you will never die~~~

Or maybe Victoria's ending where Grimm accepted who she is but he knew he'd have to end her someday which he did~~~

And lastly, the library route is definitely one of the best, especially the hotel parts~~~

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
It's not that bad~~~ All you have to do is keep repeating them til' you get used to it...

Now let's talk about my favorite character Miranda and her sad ending of her fighting with you together til' her last breath as you curse your undeath for you will never die~~~

Or maybe Victoria's ending where Grimm accepted who she is but he knew he'd have to end her someday which he did~~~

And lastly, the library route is definitely one of the best, especially the hotel parts~~~
Hahahah, "Hotel part", good one.
Please no more, not like this.

Miranda's End was painfully bittersweet, my heart still aches reminiscing some of the scenes from the game.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019

Wait a min.....,when the wonderland collapse did the fairy tail we collected also getting lost at outside world again? Darn it grimm,u have to gift it to a library that will collapse one day but not put it in your own inventory. ;w; (Noo Baby goose)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait a min.....,when the wonderland collapse did the fairy tail we collected also getting lost at outside world again? Darn it grimm,u have to gift it to a library that will collapse one day but not put it in your own inventory. ;w; (Noo Baby goose)
Who knows, Mabel is "Nothing" so maybe she can turn "Nothing" to "Something"?

I can literally picture Mary's smug ass face as she did the snap halfway through Elizabeth's Hohohos laugh.
Yeah, that's why one must always remove / discard her ring so the bad endings WON'T trigger.

Also, Poor Jeanne always getting burned, always connected to something HOT but then again, she met a hot guy named Grimm so it's not that bad~~~

Catherine's bad ending is kinda sad too, poor nun's got executed by the masses.

Miss Harpy's bad ending is hands down my favorite~~~ Poor Missy went out to get some food for 'er kid(s?) only for Grimm to worry so he went out too -> came to see her dead bodeh so one of the kids cried until it creepily becomes a laughter which made Grimm snap and kills ze kid too. Tadahhh 2 kills in one event!!!

Cinderella's my most uhh "eh..." ending, lemme summarize it. (Not to mention her incest fetish too)
"Once upon a femdom, the end."

Last edited:

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Miss Harpy's bad ending is hands down my favorite~~~ Poor Missy went out to get some food for 'er kid(s?) only for Grimm to worry so he went out too -> came to see her dead bodeh so one of the kids cried until it creepily becomes a laughter which made Grimm snap and kills ze kid too. Tadahhh 2 kills in one event!!!

Cinderella's my most uhh "eh..." ending, lemme summarize it. (Not to mention her incest fetish too)
"Once upun a femdom, the end."
Would have been pretty epic if the child maniacally laughed "Kihihihihi~" instead of the "HAHAHA", but thinking about it, that would have been a massive red flag for ending C.

The author probably just wanted to add some little depth and lore to Cinderella, since we only get to meet her very late into the game, and only get the general idea of her before that through the NPCs we converse. Well tbh pretty much all of the demonic princesses feel really lacking to me, especially how big of a role they play.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I don't remember seeing this. Where could I find Elma's execution?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't remember seeing this. Where could I find Elma's execution?
During this one, the bad ending should trigger (I don't have it in this save file and I don't wanna re-run again.)
She should be the one that will be blamed by the masses will execute 'er.
1618681152395.png

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes