4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Just finished the game and gotten all the normal endings a - e, can I start from that save using the new lap thingy to start over and do the other last 2 True ends? And whats up with mabel, is she asking me to kill those 5 characters that she shows us in her cutscene?
Oh and how the fuk do I progress oyster's quest, I have no idea who to give this whole stacks of fish.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just finished the game and gotten all the normal endings a - e, can I start from that save using the new lap thingy to start over and do the other last 2 True ends? And whats up with mabel, is she asking me to kill those 5 characters that she shows us in her cutscene?
Oh and how the fuk do I progress oyster's quest, I have no idea who to give this whole stacks of fish.
Yes, you can work on unlocking true end from a new lap.
Mabel's stuff is just plot. Probably setting up for bs 3 and maybe a little bit of dlc 3.
For the fish, you just have to not have any fish in your inventory. Feel free to trash them or sell them or whatever.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Is it required to kill Bandersnatch, Jubjub, and Jabberwork to get the true end? Can I just confined them and still be able to get the true end? I'm tired of killing all these girls, especially how traumatizing the first game made me go through just to get it's true end.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is it required to kill Bandersnatch, Jubjub, and Jabberwork to get the true end? Can I just confined them and still be able to get the true end? I'm tired of killing all these girls, especially how traumatizing the first game made me go through just to get it's true end.
BS 1's library ending ain't true end, it's Baphomet's.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Erm yes you are still able to get the two true ending with just confine 3 of them. But if you decide to do that,you should go and talk to miranda and hains before you decide to start a new lap to activate true end, there will be some surprises for you

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
The library one is just another of our lovely companion's shenanigans.
Nice banner you got there raf , grimm do kill most of his heroine in BS1 in one of his loop before he escape and we know it happen b4 base on grimm hallucination in poseidon hotel.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nice banner you got there raf , grimm do kill most of his heroine in BS1 in one of his loop before he escape and we know it happen b4 base on grimm hallucination in poseidon hotel.
All the endings in BS 1 happened, same here in BS 2 until Grimm finally escapes.
Just like how Mary Sue keeps restarting the world in BS 1.
It's the same here in BS 2's Wonderland via Miss Crawly~~~

Reactions: richen.piss

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Just Finished the game, good shit. Anyone know how to get the node swimsuit and the node tentacles cg?
And there where some cgs from the secret rar folder that I found which I have no clue where to find, the one painting with pumpkin bro and margaret and the close up shot of kuti crying, anyone know how to get these two?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Just Finished the game, good shit. Anyone know how to get the node swimsuit and the node tentacles cg?
And there where some cgs from the secret rar folder that I found which I have no clue where to find, the one painting with pumpkin bro and margaret and the close up shot of kuti crying, anyone know how to get these two?
Node swimsuit is from one of the options to choose from as a reward after filling up the library.
Node tentacool is from our octo-loli being imprisoned~~~ or as what I call after "a snuggle with a struggle".

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Wtf is prickett's role in this story, other than imprisoning mary, her just being a lore dump seems kinda underwhelming, and then theres that ring she give us which I have no clue what is for, also found a sprite sheet that has her sprite and the sprites of the dead heroines from the first game all bloodied, there's gotta be something I'm missing here.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Sen is madness. It's already been explained several times in the thread, just search for it.
I appreciate you telling me, I unfortunately don't have as much time trying to remember the lore when I'm deciphering other game's lore nowadays.

Either way I hope you have a good day!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wtf is prickett's role in this story, other than imprisoning mary, her just being a lore dump seems kinda underwhelming, and then theres that ring she give us which I have no clue what is for, also found a sprite sheet that has her sprite and the sprites of the dead heroines from the first game all bloodied, there's gotta be something I'm missing here.
The descrription for the ring is already a huge hint that it is needed for ze true ending as that ring gives us understanding to wtf Miss Crawly's talking about, pretty much instant Eldritch language 101~~~

BONUS:
Don't you just love it when you relive the bad ending of Miss Harpy in BS 1 here in BS 2 by killing another harpy child?

Reactions: dd777

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
The descrription for the ring is already a huge hint that it is needed for ze true ending as that ring gives us understanding to wtf Miss Crawly's talking about, pretty much instant Eldritch language 101~~~

BONUS:
Don't you just love it when you relive the bad ending of Miss Harpy in BS 1 here in BS 2 by killing another harpy child?
Do I have to wear it for it to actually take an effect?

Yeah, and the fact that we have to name her and also calls and considers us as her father just makes it a lot more worse to stomach. This game truly feels like a sentimental fever dream.

Reactions: Kaftein

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Do I have to wear it for it to actually take an effect?

Yeah, and the fact that we have to name her and also calls and considers us as her father just makes it a lot more worse to stomach. This game truly feels like a sentimental fever dream.
I think so, Mary Ann / Sue's Ring is needed too but I don't know if hers needs equipping.
This is pretty much a Dark Souls game with SMUT in it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need Prickett's ring for true ending, it's just for decoding Alice's (and only Alice's) eldritch speech. It's not the only ring with a hidden effect either. Try wearing Edith's ring when you go to fight Jack.

Reactions: dd777

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't need Prickett's ring for true ending, it's just for decoding Alice's (and only Alice's) eldritch speech. It's not the only ring with a hidden effect either. Try wearing Edith's ring when you go to fight Jack.
Oh yeahhhhh, I forgot those two were a thing, Time for a new run~~~

Btw, how do you trigger the moon fight? All I get is a slushing sound -> tons of SEN increase and get sent back.

ED: Huh, so that's some new mini hints of l o r e~~~

Last edited:

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Just did some hard reading off lore posts on old threads, and wow, the game is hella fukin deep the author for blacksouls must be a huge autist to cook a game like this up, not only did he made some obscure references from the books theres even reference from the actual irl writers of said books.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes