4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
tl;dr: Unless Toro makes dlc 3 at least over 20x harder than chaos dungeon, you can one turn anything in it with frumious wrath.
I actually want more bosses like the Old King, I want gimmicky bosses not damage sponges like most of 'em.
Forcing me to think for once is actually great~~~

tragicize

Jan 18, 2021
Griffy's fairy tail [fox and the grapes] is the last thing I need, but I forgot to do the event in the bridge at Ludwidge town and now I can't find I can't kill the beast at Garden of Hearts cause you need griffy, is there other solutions for this

Reactions: albl

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
My first post here in this Website, and i'll say this, came for cute girls, and terrorized to the point of not sleeping at night.
I felt so sad when at my first run everyone died.
Also threw my second run because i locked myself out of getting one Fairytale, and now i'm here, looking at Lore post to understand something.
But man, this game, has so many layers of plot.
Still i don't understand something about one thing i tried
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Still i don't understand something about one thing i tried
So this Run is totally doomed and i can't collect the last Fairytale ? Uncool....Well let's try For Ending B i guess...
Collecting the fairy tales isn't as important in this game as it was in BS 1. All the rewards from it can be gotten elsewhere except Node's swimsuit scene.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
So this Run is totally doomed and i can't collect the last Fairytale ? Uncool....Well let's try For Ending B i guess...
You need fairytales for ending B only, G and F don't need the fairytales.

Also you can get the fairytale just by killing vernai, you just miss out on his quest reward and him helping you in those fights.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
smoking with shisha gives levels????
I only knew during my playthrough due to having a 100% guide at my disposal, but yeah smoking with shisha will give you levels however don't think it can be exploited for long.

How many times can you smoke with shisha until it stops giving lvls?
I have no idea pre-pledge 3 but I advise you don't exceed four times if you want pledge 3 with Shisha, otherwise she will die.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
I only knew during my playthrough due to having a 100% guide at my disposal, but yeah smoking with shisha will give you levels however don't think it can be exploited for long.

I have no idea pre-pledge 3 but I advise you don't exceed four times if you want pledge 3 with Shisha, otherwise she will die.
Ah, good thing I asked that before spamming the living shit out of it, thanks.

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020

Collecting the fairy tales isn't as important in this game as it was in BS 1. All the rewards from it can be gotten elsewhere except Node's swimsuit scene.
Tho i would say only thing about this (For everyone i was able to do B End to the Reverse one so everything is good thanks)

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes