4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
B is just a gamble in general, half the time it straight up won't work even if you have met all the requirements.
Can't tell you how many times I had to interact with Node to even cause the choice to trigger, thought I messed something up or the game's switches were being wonky. Either way, B End was the most difficult due to that issue.

Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
Can't tell you how many times I had to interact with Node to even cause the choice to trigger, thought I messed something up or the game's switches were being wonky. Either way, B End was the most difficult due to that issue.
I don't know what you're talking about since it worked as soon as i've interacted with node, it felt totally normal in my Playtrough, what didn't work for you ? Like you had all the pledges ad the game wouldn't register them ? So what you did to resolve that ?

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Mental Ward 100 / above Sen via Hallucination

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks, how about Elizabeth Bathory book thingy.
ow and where the heck is the hidden road in mushroom village, I've been running around and cant seem to find it.
And how do I encounter with red hood, I've literally haven't seen her even once yet since the 10 or so hours playing the game.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
ow and where the heck is the hidden road in mushroom village, I've been running around and cant seem to find it.
And how do I encounter with red hood, I've literally haven't seen her even once yet since the 10 or so hours playing the game.
From a certain route towards ze true ending.
You'll need a guide for that one.

Red hood will only appear if you go to Lutwidge for the first time with 0 / below sen

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
From a certain route towards ze true ending.
You'll need a guide for that one.

Red hood will only appear if you go to Lutwidge for the first time with 0 / below sen
Yeah, just read some stuff on a website, it seems like you can fuck yourself over at the literal start of the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, just read some stuff on a website, it seems like you can fuck yourself over at the literal start of the game.
Best part of that one is that the newbs won't even know they already f-ed themselves.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I don't know what you're talking about since it worked as soon as i've interacted with node, it felt totally normal in my Playtrough, what didn't work for you ? Like you had all the pledges ad the game wouldn't register them ? So what you did to resolve that ?
To clarify, I had all available pledges, I did this to ensure I wouldn't mess anything up like how Daddy Longlegs didn't show up during my run to unlock the Back Route (if the library was even necessary).

Long story short it took between twelve to sixteen interactions of lovey time with Node. I guess my copy of the game had a few errors in the code, either way it worked eventually and I wouldn't spill any milk over it.

Now if it didn't work properly and I wanted to know what was wrong, I'd probably look through the game's events and scripts to figure out what I was missing or if there was a error in how it registers the variables and switches. I'd then either fix or modify the event slightly to read the switches correctly, or just modify the save data to have the right switches or variables set.

Hope you have a good day, may you be safe and your needs fulfilled!

Till next time.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Almost forgot, I can't remember where I got this on the forum but I got it pretty way back, it's a guide someone made and if anyone knows it's origin, please credit them and let me know.

If you want this removed then let me know and I'll do my best to delete this post as soon as possible.

Have a good day/night and stay safe.

Till next time.

Radi95

Mar 30, 2021
okay finished the game and now trying for the endings, i really feel SEN shouldn't be the opposite of insight from Bloodborne (you can see reality the less you have) but it works when you figure it out. But i have 2 questions:
1) where is the moonlight sword
2)how do i get strong, i am using Jabber scythe and pumping my speed all the way up but i feel like i am doing something wrong, i only have about 450 attack

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
okay finished the game and now trying for the endings, i really feel SEN shouldn't be the opposite of insight from Bloodborne (you can see reality the less you have) but it works when you figure it out. But i have 2 questions:
1) where is the moonlight sword
2)how do i get strong, i am using Jabber scythe and pumping my speed all the way up but i feel like i am doing something wrong, i only have about 450 attack
1. You get the Moonlight Greatsword from completing Rabbit Knight Vernai Questline. After encountering Vernai for the first time and such, in Carroll river you will encounter Vernai wounded, give him an herb and defeat the first boss on the bridge, go back to check up on Vernai and he will aid you in your battle against the three main bosses of the game. Summon Rabbit Vernai every time and return to where he was wounded, he should left a letter then return to the Rabbit Hole bonfire from your first meeting. You should get this fairy tale and the moonlight great sword, a weapon I switch between with the JubJub bow.

2. There are several ways of growing strong but it should be noted that leveling up becomes pointless later on, using colored souls are the main method of becoming stronger, especially since some bosses will have stats much higher then what the max level can give you. If you have the gear of madness then using black souls and tainted black souls aren't really an issue for you and you can just grind for those Chaos dungeon bosses or killing the God Fish.

Hope this helps and may you have a good day!

Till next time.

Dec 7, 2020
so the hidden path in the mushroom village jsut requires u to have 0 san, for red hood u need 0 san after killing the first boss or she doesnt show. for elizabeth bathory u need red riding hood

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
jabberscythe does a % of the enemy health, it doesn't scale with your attack at all.

Hope this helps and may you have a good day!

Till next time.
Sen is madness. It's already been explained several times in the thread, just search for it.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes