4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
Appreciate it man! Is there a pastebin for the first game too? I feel like going through it again before jumping back to 2.

Edit: Scratch that I have found the wonders of searching Pastebin and found a guide to the 1st game. Thanks for the guide to 2 again!

Reactions: Beyo

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
btw, can i ask you a original game ? Japanese games of 3 series in mega, i want collects 2 versions english and jap of the series

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Is there any way to lower my stats? I'm at the point where i'm one shotting God Fish and i'm afraid i'll be too op for the third dlc to be fun.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Is there any way to lower my stats? I'm at the point where i'm one shotting God Fish and i'm afraid i'll be too op for the third dlc to be fun.
there a item ring called the fragile life or something, taking away your stats, as for getting weaker, only victoria sucks away your levels but doens't touch your raw stat gained by consuming black souls

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
there a item ring called the fragile life or something, taking away your stats, as for getting weaker, only victoria sucks away your levels but doens't touch your raw stat gained by consuming black souls
yeah i know about the ring of fragile life but that pretty much just makes it so i get one shot, but doesn't prevent me from one shotting everyone else.

Also I didn't know victoria could take levels, what do you gotta do to do that?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes