4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Xu San Shi

Nov 6, 2018
Necesito ayuda, quiero farmear caramelos o subir de nivel la tienda para conseguir caramelos como en el BS1, otra duda que tengo si es posible hacer eso de ser ladron y full mago, en el BS1 con la velocidad y full equipo mago no habia enemigo que aguntase, se volvio aburrido ganar en una ronda, pero para siemplemente hacer la primera partida y terminar rapido el juego no es tan mala idea.

• Angry
Reactions: noibo

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Necesito ayuda, quiero farmear caramelos o subir de nivel la tienda para conseguir caramelos como en el BS1, otra duda que tengo si es posible hacer eso de ser ladron y full mago, en el BS1 con la velocidad y full equipo mago no habia enemigo que aguntase, se volvio aburrido ganar en una ronda, pero para siemplemente hacer la primera partida y terminar rapido el juego no es tan mala idea.
Speak english otherwise we might not understand what you said.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can buy candies in queensland. To get there, check the mirror past the iron maiden. Quite expensive though but you can kill rabbits for souls, spend those souls on candies, and then spend candies on keys to kill more rabbits. With the silver ring or higher difficulty, it is a net positive.

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
You can buy candies in queensland. To get there, check the mirror past the iron maiden. Quite expensive though but you can kill rabbits for souls, spend those souls on candies, and then spend candies on keys to kill more rabbits. With the silver ring or higher difficulty, it is a net positive.
He will need to surpass the nameless forest and the station to get to there

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yep, but it is a straight path from the mirror.
Yeah, but the guy will also have to go through the Mushroom Forest and then into the Duchess's Home. You'll need that pass to be allowed on the train.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
si puedes, podes hacer cualquier clase con tal que tengas el equipo y las habilidades correctas
but really speak english if can or use a online translator

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haven't played this in a while hoping to relive my first time experience but dam- this brain of mine.
Me remembering the controls just made me remember ALL the paths so my nostalgic feeling went poof...

If anyone has an extra amnesia potion, be a love and share it to me~~~

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Haven't played this in a while hoping to relive my first time experience but dam- this brain of mine.
Me remembering the controls just made me remember ALL the paths so my nostalgic feeling went poof...

If anyone has an extra amnesia potion, be a love and share it to me~~~
I've been preparing for the nostalgic playthrough by playing games with a ton of story or reading something with a ton of story. All I remember for BS2 is the path to take to save everyone along with bits and pieces of plot points.

Also get hyped boyos.
Screenshot_2.png

Beelzebaes

Feb 26, 2021
Anyone can explain to me THE ENTIRE FUCKING LORE OF THE GAMES? I've played both BlackSouls 1 and BlackSouls2 but still quite doesn't understand any fucking thing, yes my interpretation skills are fucking bad but it would be of so much help if someone could explain to me the lore, or link a video/comment/blog/ ANYTHING so I can love those games even more?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes