4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reading the last old king and figured it by yourself. BSII is not the end I think. And maybe BS3 isn't Grimm anymore.
Still have no idea what you are talking about....black trial leader didnt summon nyaalice...its jabberwock who summon nyaalice, since prayer master is dead, nyanalice can finally invade the lost empire.As for your rrh theory i cant understand what you are saying

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Still have no idea what you are talking about....black trial leader didnt summon nyaalice...its jabberwock who summon nyaalice, since prayer master is dead, nyanalice can finally invade the lost empire. As for your rrh theory i cant understand what you are saying
Souka, so the crawling one can go though because of his dead. that's why she scared about Alice in End D, Baphomet saying about master or husband will come and met him, still dont know what it is.
as the RRH I think I go wrong timeline, Queen of thorn is the first demon of the BS1 but removed. Don't know why it trapped in chaos dungeon. RRH is the first main char, not first demon.
look like I should decrypt 3 games and read for info.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn u MFs lied to me, this Black Souls 1 shit sucks. Cucked out of Ending C because I didn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in time. 10 hours I'll never get back.
Also, fuck Dorothy. Old prick deserved to die.
Now that's interesting, tell me what made BS 1 suck? BS 1 is definitely more brutal than this one so it's even more punishing for not knowing stuff...
Dorothy's a good gi- man~~~Tranny powahhh~~~~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Yesh. One is pretty much 100% into girls only (more like her sis only) and one is a bit of a both.
It's easy to know which is which when you meet 'em.
so u can only get h scene with the one who's into both? can u even pledge them?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
they will still get killed in the end anyways so not like it matters. It would be interesting to see 2 gay brothers next time in Black Souls 3
One can use the invisible body skill to avoid every single one o' em in the certain nightmare so I don't need to kill 'em.
Let the world do it since it'll crumble down~~~

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So what are the plans for after DLC3? Are there going to be more dlc or will he finally move on to BS3? Or not even a BS3 but something completely different maybe?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes