4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So what are the plans for after DLC3? Are there going to be more dlc or will he finally move on to BS3? Or not even a BS3 but something completely different maybe?
Previous posts before if I remember correctly should be something about few more RRH-ish games before BS 3

Reactions: Furabia

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Damn u MFs lied to me, this Black Souls 1 shit sucks. Cucked out of Ending C because I didn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in time. 10 hours I'll never get back.
Also, fuck Dorothy. Old prick deserved to die.
Only man understand man's desires lmfao xDDDD
Also rip jeanne getting burn to dead again
She prob fell into the lava in BS2....
Dorothy quite best though,i just think her as a tsundere that refer herself as a old man

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Previous posts before if I remember correctly should be something about few more RRH-ish games before BS 3
I see... so more little games with side characters that are in the same universe as BS? Although at this point in the plot, I guess miss red riding hood is definitely in the category of a main character.

Well, I would prefer a proper BS3 more than anything, but that could take a while... If he's really going to make those small games then I just hope that the dev gives more insight into other characters as well, and improve on it as well because RRW did feel a tad... "lacking", when compared with BS.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I see... so more little games with side characters that are in the same universe as BS? Although at this point in the plot, I guess miss red riding hood is definitely in the category of a main character.

Well, I would prefer a proper BS3 more than anything, but that could take a while... If he's really going to make those small games then I just hope that the dev gives more insight into other characters as well, and improve on it as well because RRW did feel a tad... "lacking", when compared with BS.
There should be more info on the games before BS 3 in previous posts.
All I remember is that it focuses on the Demon Princesses back in BS 1.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
This game is the dark soul and a dark fantasy, not a comedy or harem happy end, deal with it.
I got depressed 3 days after killing them, but it necessary to uncover the truth. If you don't heroine will still got bad end, after and after (BSII confirm). If you want to end that, then you must do it.
BS1 is the best game ever, before BS2.
Well, Dorothy in metal ward is female, if correctly. She in BS2 is the patient, and has escaped out of metal ward, before that, she happy when she had a new disciple. But unlucky, she died and leave only spirit.
No one blaming him about this, but it haunt him and RRH came and helped him out of nightmare.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This game is the dark soul and a dark fantasy, not a comedy or harem happy end, deal with it.
I got depressed 3 days after killing them, but it necessary to uncover the truth. If you don't heroine will still got bad end, after and after (BSII confirm). If you want to end that, then you must do it.
BS1 is the best game ever, before BS2.
That's why the replay value is so great~~~
You'll go like "I'll save you next time" -> fails again until we finally know how and that feels oddly satisfying.
Until the inevitable endings just like in BS 1 where we WILL know that most endings ain't uhh "true" aside from one here in BS 2 same with BS 1.

Reactions: noname66

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
That's why the replay value is so great~~~
You'll go like "I'll save you next time" -> fails again until we finally know how and that feels oddly satisfying.
Until the inevitable endings just like in BS 1 where we WILL know that most endings ain't uhh "true" aside from one here in BS 2 same with BS 1.
and I pretty sure the game isn't just end like that, many clues about Grimm and RRH, and warning of Mabel, who controlled the Chaos Dungeon.
btw the most saddest fate in BS 1 is 5 princesses and abandoned princess

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
and I pretty sure the game isn't just end like that, many clues about Grimm and RRH, and warning of Mabel, who controlled the Chaos Dungeon.
Mabel's warning is more like foreshadowing imo.
We gon' see Grimm with his "big bang"~~~

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Mabel's warning is more like foreshadowing imo.
We gon' see Grimm with his "big bang"~~~
Welp it can still have a good end since red riding hood did say you might be able to resurrect them using their own represented fairy tales. Like we know what happen to hansel and gretel in BS1 but they still appear in BS2!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Welp it can still have a good end since red riding hood did say you might be able to resurrect them using their own represented fairy tales. Like we know what happen to hansel and gretel in BS1 but they still appear in BS2!
Indeed. It'll be Grimm rewriting the tales so everyone will finally have the good endings or something while Grimm goes poof.
Maybe even leaving a memento for RRh behind or something.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
maybe, the chance are slim, but Grimm must returned to cruel world again. although he is creator, but he lost his power, and more than that he don't have material.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Doesnt matter everyone can be Alice as long as you have blue eye and gold hair,just like red riding hood ;))
There are also some theories about snake god is the little brother of the liddel families but idk yet.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
less and less is missing for the last dlc to come out and thus return to the existential crisis of who is the real alicia hahaha :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c.o.w
4.80 star(s) 74 Votes