4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

AFableMissingTropes

Apr 8, 2019
Ply 1st game so you can cry like a baby at dorothy scene in 2 !
But I don't want to play Black Souls again!
I've gotten like half the endings in 2 and beat DLC2, and I like being confused about the story.
Augh, well, I guess that "cry like a baby" thing sounds like a challenge, so now I gotta' play 1 anyway!! Plus if I spend half as long in BS1 as 2 (so far), that'll give me a solid 75 hours to kill.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But I don't want to play Black Souls again!
I've gotten like half the endings in 2 and beat DLC2, and I like being confused about the story.
Augh, well, I guess that "cry like a baby" thing sounds like a challenge, so now I gotta' play 1 anyway!! Plus if I spend half as long in BS1 as 2 (so far), that'll give me a solid 75 hours to kill.
BS 1 Crew > BS 2 Crew

Reactions: Beyo

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry for the trouble but I've gone through the past 10 pages and the first 50, but I can't find any kind of guide or walkthrough; all the links are dead and the github one looks to be incomplete. Could someone reupload a full guide, please? Many thanks!

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Sorry for the trouble but I've gone through the past 10 pages and the first 50, but I can't find any kind of guide or walkthrough; all the links are dead and the github one looks to be incomplete. Could someone reupload a full guide, please? Many thanks!
Of course, beware of spoilers.
Try this one out:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This save is as complete as a save can get I think, I hope. :unsure: It's got all items (in storage mostly) or at least I think it has (no cheats used what so ever) and it's capable of doing any ending (I've saved it just before you fight the last boss and if you want to go on to do the true endings you can) and has also got the chaos dungeon complete too. :p If you want 100% gallery unlock just complete the save (True ending, ending G) and get the unlocked gallery. I used this walk through. If I've missed anything feel free to let me know. :)
I posted a fairly decent guide a couple of pages back for download my man :) just search my posts on this thread and you should find it (y) Edit: Page 162. :)

Reactions: Zaxs and Kaftein

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
If in both games, then probably the library ending in BS 1.
And in BS 2, I'll probably go with Mary Ann's?
In BS 2, i think it's the ending B, because after ending B I stopped caring about the characters. This ending makes it seem like all your efforts were futile and your friendships were false.

Reactions: Necro434

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In BS 2, i think it's the ending B, because after ending B I stopped caring about the characters. This ending makes it seem like all your efforts were futile and your friendships were false.
I'd rather treat that as a good one tbh, since it's better to have an ending that's true (like not a lie) rather than false ones.

Reactions: Klab040855
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes