4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
welp...this is the..world of blacksouls.You get one shotted or you live long enough to one shot everything. :^)
I haven't experienced getting one-shot for a while now.
Maybe you can try some builds, 'coz I can't really increase my stats anymore.

My save:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I haven't experienced getting one-shot for a while now.
Maybe you can try some builds, 'coz I can't really increase my stats anymore.

My save:
Mega
I just discover something while i am messing around with weapon, but i just found out that storm ruler holds the power of demonic that defeated princess rapunzel. Its at the storm ruler description the whole time, fck i am blind

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just discover something while i am messing around with weapon, but i just found out that storm ruler holds the power of demonic princess rapunzel. Its at the storm ruler description the whole time, fck i am blind
I guess that's why the weapon's found in 'er tower in BS 1? *Bought by match girl's pa or looted off his corpse if killed*

Dec 7, 2020
so what are the hidden bosses are in this game, i just found the giant's house cause i'm dumb, and i found the icon of greed in the church cemetery any others? also where is that +3 steel protection

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
so what are the hidden bosses are in this game, i just found the giant's house cause i'm dumb, and i found the icon of greed in the church cemetery any others? also where is that +3 steel protection
Head Hunting Beast's true form is the only actual hidden boss I can think of but I don't count bosses behind Kill options as hidden like Snake God.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Head Hunting Beast's true form is the only actual hidden boss I can think of but I don't count bosses behind Kill options as hidden like Snake God.
How do you fight the snake god?

Killing them just makes bill into a small easy fight, and killing bill in front of him does nothing.

Dec 7, 2020
if not hidden bosses then hidden enemies, like needing to be low sen to find the giant's house boss, the snake god, ect.

Dec 7, 2020
ok i was not ready for the ass kicking snake god has in store for me, i got my shit kicked in damn, do i need a phy res build for it?

Dec 7, 2020
ok i was not ready for the ass kicking snake god has in store for me, i got my shit kicked in damn, do i need a phy res build for it?
just realized i forgot to put the difficulty back down after farming, i was fighting a difficulty 9 snake god. amd i managed to get its health half way. thats kinda sad XD

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes