4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
i was wondering why the sea area (particularly the deep sea) was so tough. its one of the dlc areas, makes sense same with the big bosses of the chaos dungeons, since i was one shotting practically everything including bosses until those 2

Dec 7, 2020
speaking of, the storm ruler plus the duchess's +1 action per turn is just OP, especially with omnibless. if you stack some critical hit items on yourself and ignore agility, you can 1 shot most the tougher enemies using the fully upgraded attack. bosses usually only last 2-3 hits, even when super underpowered

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
i was wondering why the sea area (particularly the deep sea) was so tough. its one of the dlc areas, makes sense same with the big bosses of the chaos dungeons, since i was one shotting practically everything including bosses until those 2
Have you fight the true form of headhunting beast yet?

strela

Aug 15, 2019
speaking of, the storm ruler plus the duchess's +1 action per turn is just OP, especially with omnibless. if you stack some critical hit items on yourself and ignore agility, you can 1 shot most the tougher enemies using the fully upgraded attack. bosses usually only last 2-3 hits, even when super underpowered

There would be even more OP combinations later on, my favourite is probably one punch cannon where you use cannon and deep sea anchor then stack up crit to offset the critical chance penalty from the anchor. Granted it won't work against bosses from deep sea and chaos dungeon higher floor in difficulty 9, but it one shot everything else from the main story, including the final boss.

Dec 7, 2020
i dont know where any of the secret enemies or bosses are, i followed the guide after everyone got killed and i was like fuq that. only optional bosses i know of are the deep sea god, snake god, the chaos dungeon bosses, the npc bosses, and finally i found a random boss killing the grave keepers

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
nope, i got my true ending and kinda stopped, i did find the easy money strat of storm ruler level 9 rabbit kingdom. then u buy candies to buy keys and repeat each run nets you like a mil ez
I still prefer miranda soul farming strat.

i dont know where any of the secret enemies or bosses are, i followed the guide after everyone got killed and i was like fuq that
The headhunting beast fight has an alternate one if you max upgrade the vorpal sword then go straight on new game+ equipping it then facing it again.
That should trigger an interesting fight.

Dec 7, 2020
no idea what the miranda soul farming strat is, when she could kick my ass during the 6 of 9 fight with a 1 shot i kinda stopped fighting her

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
no idea what the miranda soul farming strat is, when she could kick my ass during the 6 of 9 fight with a 1 shot i kinda stopped fighting her
Should you be able to keep fighting her with ease in difficulty 9, she'd give you around 1.8m per fight or something with the x2 soul ring

Dec 7, 2020
Not sure how to level up in this game.
like the guy above said, but first you need to beat the first boss, if you are struggling, its not too hard, one f the corpses has a fire buff, use it at the start of the fight, kill it in it's weak rabbit form, it'll transform. then u do dmg till it has a buff skill you need to do the break skill on it. after that the fight is ez as pie. then u can go to the library and level up.

as a side note leveling is only useful til like lvl 40 ish, ofter that you'll be far enough that bunny will start selling souls, focus on dmg and lose your sanity, then go to the crash room and get ready to farm. i suggest having the storm ruler by now. its in the asylum the walkthroughs can tell you where to get it.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Technically, there's a way to progress (and thus spawning node) without killing Headhunting rabbit or killing anything in that regards, but you have to fight headless knight (miniboss?) and continuing that path will screw your chance to get ending G in that playthrough. Well if it's your first playthrough, honestly just be free explore whatever you want, you can go back here for 2nd, 3rd, and so on playthrough for perfect ending guide.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
like the guy above said, but first you need to beat the first boss, if you are struggling, its not too hard, one f the corpses has a fire buff, use it at the start of the fight, kill it in it's weak rabbit form, it'll transform. then u do dmg till it has a buff skill you need to do the break skill on it. after that the fight is ez as pie. then u can go to the library and level up.

as a side note leveling is only useful til like lvl 40 ish, ofter that you'll be far enough that bunny will start selling souls, focus on dmg and lose your sanity, then go to the crash room and get ready to farm. i suggest having the storm ruler by now. its in the asylum the walkthroughs can tell you where to get it.
Everyone gangsta until the first boss turn into the one of the hardest boss.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you try the fun magic build wand of creation+black goat ring? 0 mp cost is fun!!!!!!!!!
I reached cap stats though, magic or physical seems to be the same thing.
No need for 0 cost if i can just regen 'em all in a single turn.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I reached cap stats though, magic or physical seems to be the same thing.
No need for 0 cost if i can just regen 'em all in a single turn.
Its fun, black goat ring reduce your mp to 0 but give a stats boost,Wand of creation let you use spell with 0 mp. Fun!

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes