4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
What's the earliest you can encounter the Hellkite chaos dungeon fight?

It's the last fight i'd like to do in the chaos dungeon yet I don't particularly want to grind black souls just in order to survive further depths.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I wish the artist would redraw it with better quality images >.<
This Is my attempt in redrawing the first (sister) one.
View attachment 1041473
PS: Now that it's finished and I no longer have a PSD files I noticed that I missed somethings lol.
Great art! Toro art is special and eerie which is needed in the game for making it more entertaining

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
I wish the artist would redraw it with better quality images >.<
This Is my attempt in redrawing the first (sister) one.
View attachment 1041473
PS: Now that it's finished and I no longer have a PSD files I noticed that I missed somethings lol.
Honestly, I really like toro's artstyle. It's rough and kind of scrappy, but it also has a sense of character that's lost if it were to be redrawn in a cleaner style. Reminds me of OG Touhou art -- not "good" in a necessarily technical sense, but charming and unique in its own right.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hello people I have a question, there will be a black souls 3?
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?" is as elusive a dev as the name suggests.

That said, of course there will. He'd be pretty dumb not to capitalize on his underdog's reputation.
Spoiler: the games and their codes preemptively prove he ain't dumb at all :LOL:
Don't expect BS3 anytime this year, tho

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?" is as elusive a dev as the name suggests.

That said, of course there will. He'd be pretty dumb not to capitalize on his underdog's reputation.
Spoiler: the games and their codes preemptively prove he ain't dumb at all :LOL:
Don't expect BS3 anytime this year, tho
Thank you very much, now I can sleep well ahahahah

Viir

May 21, 2018
To anyone interested in Zethin's (Translator of this Title) current status it seems that from what he has written in his signature (About Section of his profile) he has moved on from translating mtl to further pursue his writing career i wish him the best of luck. He may possibly make a return too finish translating the final dlc but it is unlikely

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Hello people I have a question, there will be a black souls 3?
or there no news about it?
Yes, but not anytime soon. Last time Toro talked about future plans, he wanted to do two side games (one for red hood and the other for the demon princesses) before 3.
To anyone interested in Zethin's (Translator of this Title) current status it seems that from what he has written in his signature (About Section of his profile) he has moved on from translating mtl to further pursue his writing career i wish him the best of luck. He may possibly make a return too finish translating the final dlc but it is unlikely
Toro already confirmed that 3rd dlc will be translated, just like the rest of the game. I'm fairly sure the official translator was someone other than Zethin.
Is the game fully completed? I heard there're still dlcs to come.
There's one more DLC to come but don't let that stop you from playing it in the state it is right now. According to Toro, he is shooting for an April release.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes