4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Winner555

Nov 28, 2019
I can't find it!!!
I only found Victoria's!!!
I'm blind, plz tell me whereeeee~
What do you think happen to victoria after grimm escaped
After you defeat the crawling ones and wake up in the real world, if you have a level 3 pledge with Victoria then there'll be a letter in the house from her saying something like: "To my beloved master, come meet me again". I believe Victoria's from the real world too before she was kidnapped by Mary Sue in the first game so it makes sense that she survived.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After you defeat the crawling ones and wake up in the real world, if you have a level 3 pledge with Victoria then there'll be a letter in the house from her saying something like: "To my beloved master, come meet me again". I believe Victoria's from the real world too before she was kidnapped by Mary Sue in the first game so it makes sense that she survived.
I said "I only found Victoria's",
I was talking about Meryphillia's letter that I can't seem to find at all.

I must be high on SEN again since I've read Phenir's comment on Victoria as Meryphillia / Miranda.
Time to chug some black souls again.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Yes i also found the letter but someone say it might be mary sue letter since she is also in maid costume but that just doesnt match up with the personality mary sue have

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes i also found the letter but someone say it might be mary sue letter since she is also in maid costume but that just doesnt match up with the personality mary sue have
Nah, she's literally stripped of power in Wonderland so she definitely can't do her usual revive thing when she dies.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I said "I only found Victoria's",
I was talking about Meryphillia's letter that I can't seem to find at all.

I must be high on SEN again since I've read Phenir's comment on Victoria as Meryphillia / Miranda.
Time to chug some black souls again.
Yeah I was talking about Victoria's letter. As for Miranda, well... she'll probably be ok.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Didnt miranda retreated with hans after our battle with jabberwocky, she will be fine i am more worried about that half-dying hans though gege
Unless there's another one of Meryphillia's kind then I guess it'll be fine but yeah, there's a chance he'll die via bleeding out.

Absolute Zero

Jan 15, 2018
Welp I’m back after all this time lol. I have two questions, has the DLC come out yet? Also, I’m starting to get into RPG making myself so I was wondering if the Tiles used in black souls are strictly for the game only or free to use?

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
Welp I’m back after all this time lol. I have two questions, has the DLC come out yet? Also, I’m starting to get into RPG making myself so I was wondering if the Tiles used in black souls are strictly for the game only or free to use?
DLC 3 isn't out yet but it feels like it's gettin close.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes