4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I read that the type you get depends on which Alice you chose. Haven't verified it myself though.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Aren't there two variations of the 'Lady" enemy? There's one that you regularly see and another that wears Victorian-era clothing. I've yet to figure out what exactly causes each variation.
I read that the type you get depends on which Alice you chose. Haven't verified it myself though.
Seriously? I would test it myself if I had a save that had access to Queensland so I can just change the Alice with the camera. I know one spawns in the mental ward, one in oxward academy, and three in Queensland right before you meet Prickett.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
RRH did say that he came here during her caroll river bonfire dialogue so I guess he'll finally appear in the third DLC to annoy the sh- out of us once again...
Who knows, maybe it will even add him as a "I will fight with you for now" kind of thing during our team-up with Miran- Meryphilia or pretty much just shoo us off so it'll be THEIR 3v3 and we go meet up with RRH up ahead.

B l a c c Trial vs Trio of hoes?

But here I go again rambling sh-
I cant even remember how he look like xDDDDDD

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Seriously? I would test it myself if I had a save that had access to Queensland so I can just change the Alice with the camera.
So I braved the Mental Ward three times over to show everyone the results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Wicked, that's a nice attention to detail. Thanks. I never noticed this despite having chosen different Alices.

I could only guess the implications of this as in why they're there and what they represent (outside of Alice). I guess they give madness because your obsession with Alice is a madness of its own but it begs the question, why does the girls photo (whom I presume is of Alice) reduce SEN then? My guess now is that the photo actually shows the empty/void face of Alice, given the description "Ah, my dear, were you making such a face?", thus reducing SEN. Perhaps your madness along with your choice is what really fills in that void of a face.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My mind has been blown since i am pretty much instant turning 180 and run away from 'em...
The ONLY mob I run away from is this one...

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
My mind has been blown since i am pretty much instant turning 180 and run away from 'em...
The ONLY mob I run away from is this one...
Hey I saw some posts from you with your status and I wanted you to give me some tips to get status like yours.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Wicked, that's a nice attention to detail. Thanks. I never noticed this despite having chosen different Alices.

I could only guess the implications of this as in why they're there and what they represent (outside of Alice). I guess they give madness because your obsession with Alice is a madness of its own but it begs the question, why does the girls photo (whom I presume is of Alice) reduce SEN then? My guess now is that the photo actually shows the empty/void face of Alice, given the description "Ah, my dear, were you making such a face?", thus reducing SEN. Perhaps your madness along with your choice is what really fills in that void of a face.
Reducing Sen is reducing madness. The photo bring you to reality while the lady raise your madness when you are more "sane". It's more likely the photo of the real Alice while the lady is trying to distract you from it.

Also the normal ending with low SEN where you fight the fake Alice, they are three different bosses with three different names. I didn't any research about them but it's probably a hint about what they are. After all is what you see without the illusion of your madness. Or it's another hint about what we already know about the crawling one.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you can beat Miranda at 9 wins, you can farm her for souls to buy black souls from Hein. She gives almost 2 million souls at max difficulty with silver ring. There's also the rare super mimic in chaos dungeon which gives something like 18 million souls and Mabel sells outer one souls (same efficiency as black souls but it's nice to not have to buy thousands of them at a time). If you can't handle either of those, farm enemies in crash chamber with storm ruler or farm rabbits. You don't need max stats out of combat though, 20-30k is enough to hit max with buffs and gear, at least until bosses start getting multiple turns that include dispels.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes