4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone can explain to me THE ENTIRE FUCKING LORE OF THE GAMES? I've played both BlackSouls 1 and BlackSouls2 but still quite doesn't understand any fucking thing, yes my interpretation skills are fucking bad but it would be of so much help if someone could explain to me the lore, or link a video/comment/blog/ ANYTHING so I can love those games even more?
Bruh that's what the search bar is for, there are tons of replies in past comments that has a lore recap or something.

AFableMissingTropes

Apr 8, 2019
Now that's interesting, tell me what made BS 1 suck? BS 1 is definitely more brutal than this one so it's even more punishing for not knowing stuff...
Dorothy's a good gi- man~~~Tranny powahhh~~~~
Nuthin', I was just being a bitter bitch for biffing Ending C on my first playthrough. I was actually quite impressed with BS1, but it was, mechanically, quite a bit simpler than BS2; namely, the Parry mechanic makes some fights trivial, and once you get Heavy Soul Arrow... Barrage? Then most battles become 2 or 3 turn affairs.
And Dorothy can fucking suck my Andor Blade+10; it's one thing to be body-swapping, but I will NEVER forgive that elderly villainous FUCK for forcing a tsun-tsun footjob on me—even if the feet had socks.

EDIT: Fuck, I forgot, I didn't come here to engage in meaningful discussion; I came here to complain about how I can't "Cancel" the choice for the "Who is Alice to you?" question, either on NG or NG+.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nuthin', I was just being a bitter bitch for biffing Ending C on my first playthrough. I was actually quite impressed with BS1, but it was, mechanically, quite a bit simpler than BS2; namely, the Parry mechanic makes some fights trivial, and once you get Heavy Soul Arrow... Barrage? Then most battles become 2 or 3 turn affairs.
And Dorothy can fucking suck my Andor Blade+10; it's one thing to be body-swapping, but I will NEVER forgive that elderly villainous FUCK for forcing a tsun-tsun footjob on me—even if the feet had socks.

EDIT: Fuck, I forgot, I didn't come here to engage in meaningful discussion; I came here to complain about how I can't "Cancel" the choice for the "Who is Alice to you?" question, either on NG or NG+.
Yeah, that no cd on magic attacks made everything a lot easier.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019

BS1 is actually a pokemon trainer game :)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Anyone can explain to me THE ENTIRE FUCKING LORE OF THE GAMES? I've played both BlackSouls 1 and BlackSouls2 but still quite doesn't understand any fucking thing, yes my interpretation skills are fucking bad but it would be of so much help if someone could explain to me the lore, or link a video/comment/blog/ ANYTHING so I can love those games even more?
https://f95zone.to/threads/blacksouls-ii-v1-13-eeny-meeny-miny-moe.51657/post-5009927

he got some point wrong but still worth a read

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Super abridged version, but that's more or less where we are right now (DLC3 notwithstanding).

Beelzebaes

Feb 26, 2021
Bruh that's what the search bar is for, there are tons of replies in past comments that has a lore recap or something.
Legit didn't know about that feature in the site, found lots of lore, feel like my head gonna explode now but now I love even more the games

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You can't do it on NG for one. Did you talk to red hood 10 times, find all 6 alice memories, and get leaf's ring all in one loop?. Also, just in case, it's not a cancel option. You have to press your cancel key.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
So i've question regarding this (incomplete) walkthrough:
Slaughterhouse: "Once you arrive, you'll see a pen with a bunch of people in it. Remember where this is. We'll be coming back here later for an important quest."
I've finished the game but i don't recall what quest it refers to. Can anybody remind?

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
Since the last DLC is gonna come out soon can somebody reupload the walkthrough? All the links I found in this thread are dead.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So i've question regarding this (incomplete) walkthrough:
Slaughterhouse: "Once you arrive, you'll see a pen with a bunch of people in it. Remember where this is. We'll be coming back here later for an important quest."
I've finished the game but i don't recall what quest it refers to. Can anybody remind?
Should be referring to the chicken quest.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I think i missed that :O
Chicken from tavern in Lutwige Town?
Yes, He appears again at the duchess house and then after that at the pen where you can promise to show him carrol river. After you beat the butcher and exit to the river and find the bonfire there, go back to him and show him. If you eat him there you get christmas chicken, if you don't then you get a bunch of candies.

Dec 7, 2020
Yes, He appears again at the duchess house and then after that at the pen where you can promise to show him carrol river. After you beat the butcher and exit to the river and find the bonfire there, go back to him and show him. If you eat him there you get christmas chicken, if you don't then you get a bunch of candies.
he never moves from the duchess's house for me

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes