4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

noibo

May 14, 2019
1.As far as I know, wiki is not a official source and getting a gist of it with google translation doesn't help make it a more reliable sources or evidence for the matter.

2.This is more a reimagination of the cthulhu mythos. You can make more solid guesses with that knowledge but at end of day is not a solid proof.

3.I'm just a random guy here to have fun and discuss random stuff with people. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Baphomet we meet in BS1 isn't the real Baphomet but that was far long ago and
4.I don't have much time to prove something that I don't find enjoyable to prove and
5.I don't feel joy or sadness to be right or wrong.
6.It just made more sense to me it was a fragment the crawling one that tried to invade Mary Sue's garden to get Grimm than the mother casually summoned and try to destroy her child's creation and for chance catch the crawling one's attection.
1.https://w.atwiki.jp/iniminimanimo/pages/18.html is the closest thing we will ever get,and if you dont understand or have more questions you should discuss them here.(like i did with 2 posts which didnt get any reaction,i guess everyone knows the answers except for me /cry)

2.we can only get solid proof if the game or the game's devs tell us(which wont happen,look at darksouls)but any new info could help connect the dots of the story.(i didnt even thought about ctulhu mythos being in the game,ty wiki<3)

3.any1 who played BS1 should know that the black goat disguised herself as baphomet(the game explicitly says so),but i dont remember any one asking why
4.if you dont have the time to accurately answer a question,dont answer,why would you give false info?
5.so you dont feel guilt by giving false answers,and you dont want to be helpful to others by answering their questions because you dont feel anything by doing so,but you still do it?why?(btw,you wont grow as a person if you dont feel good about yourself(ofc it should be earned/confirmed by others)
6. :D thats letting your imagination go wild,the guy who says the jp wiki isnt official source(which is true but still helpful) ignores the info there and puts the lore pieces together not by facts,but with feelings and imagination :D

some false examples you gave(thank the gods its only this much)

"I think I remember goat mama was summoned by Dorothy's friend which she mistake as mary sue mom or something as important but it was a fragment of the crawling one who tried to invade mary sue's garden. As mary sue tried to seal/kick her out, she tried to destroy the pillars of the mary sue's garden which is what we did.
There was a note in the chaos dungeon about how mary sue feel about the crawling one, I believe. "
(you still didnt answer about what pillars you where talking about :) )

"I thought that Player Master was a fairy tale that sold Grimm to Mary Sue to survive. "

in all honesty dont take my "attacks" on you personally,it just happened,there were many more before you who gave bullshit answers and it pissed me off (because i put effort to get my asnwers).no answers is better than getting half true half false answers when the lore of this game is soooo gud.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have to agree, if you aren't sure on the answer to a question, it is best to load up the game and double check (very easy to get anywhere in some minutes in either game once you beat it) or preface your answer with a disclaimer. The wiki is also a good source of answers, particularly the section that lists all the dialogues in the game.
I think it's more logical to think we don't know how many times Grimm actually reset in the first game before we gain control of him. Though the reset is mechanically different from BS2.

I think you mean C ending in BS 1. The thing is I'm not sure if RRH in BS 1 is actually the same RRH in BS 2 as I'm more likely to believe Elisabeth is not the same. As I said, it was real as much real a fake world can be.
Right, I meant BS 1. I know you don't need RRH for D end but you do need her for C end. This makes C end non cannon because you need to use the hotel or kill the heroines on sight to get their books. However, BS 2 RRH knows about the hotel from BS 1 (and says that you didn't use it), knows about Mary Sue and Lindamea, there is dialogue about her getting help from Node to get to the world BS 2 takes place in, and RRH is the only companion that doesn't get bloodstained by Mary Sue at the end of D route. This all leads me to believe that BS 2 RRH is BS 1 RRH.
Maybe I trust RRH too much but I think the hotel scene is caused by Grimm having his memory manipulated like I said before.

Reactions: dd777

noibo

May 14, 2019
I have to agree, if you aren't sure on the answer to a question, it is best to load up the game and double check (very easy to get anywhere in some minutes in either game once you beat it) or preface your answer with a disclaimer. The wiki is also a good source of answers, particularly the section that lists all the dialogues in the game.

Right, I meant BS 1. I know you don't need RRH for D end but you do need her for C end. This makes C end non cannon because you need to use the hotel or kill the heroines on sight to get their books. However, BS 2 RRH knows about the hotel from BS 1 (and says that you didn't use it), knows about Mary Sue and Lindamea, there is dialogue about her getting help from Node to get to the world BS 2 takes place in, and RRH is the only companion that doesn't get bloodstained by Mary Sue at the end of D route. This all leads me to believe that BS 2 RRH is BS 1 RRH.
Maybe I trust RRH too much but I think the hotel scene is caused by Grimm having his memory manipulated like I said before.
1.all endings of BS1 are canon,but only D leads to a sequel and we can argue that it isnt even an ending then.all endings are endings for grimm,but only D ending is an ending for mary sue,while for grimm it isnt,it still goes on,to this day :D (like in the martrix movie where neo goes to the architect,he already made the same choice (6times?) but "now" he makes a new choice because of love,i guess grimm wanted to taste black goats p$ssy after he raped all ohter heroines :D .if you dont believe me that other endings are canon,after c ending talk to leaf in the garden,she feints ignorance when mc feels something isnt right,because she already tampered with mc's memory,started new lap etc(srry,i or someone else answered this 8(?)months ago :D and its not very important so i wont check to be 100% accurate
2.doesnt RRH just comfort grimm so he wont break,saying that it didnt happen?(because it did)
RRH is an anomaly for mary sue,a failure,i think shes the only one whos memory wasnt tampered with(?) so RRH proly missed the D ending's party on purpose while the others are madly in love with mc and follows him everywhere.
did mc's sperm worked like drugs since BS1 or just from BS2?

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
1.https://w.atwiki.jp/iniminimanimo/pages/18.html is the closest thing we will ever get,and if you dont understand or have more questions you should discuss them here.(like i did with 2 posts which didnt get any reaction,i guess everyone knows the answers except for me /cry)

2.we can only get solid proof if the game or the game's devs tell us(which wont happen,look at darksouls)but any new info could help connect the dots of the story.(i didnt even thought about ctulhu mythos being in the game,ty wiki<3)

3.any1 who played BS1 should know that the black goat disguised herself as baphomet(the game explicitly says so),but i dont remember any one asking why
4.if you dont have the time to accurately answer a question,dont answer,why would you give false info?
5.so you dont feel guilt by giving false answers,and you dont want to be helpful to others by answering their questions because you dont feel anything by doing so,but you still do it?why?(btw,you wont grow as a person if you dont feel good about yourself(ofc it should be earned/confirmed by others)
6. :D thats letting your imagination go wild,the guy who says the jp wiki isnt official source(which is true but still helpful) ignores the info there and puts the lore pieces together not by facts,but with feelings and imagination :D

some false examples you gave(thank the gods its only this much)

"I think I remember goat mama was summoned by Dorothy's friend which she mistake as mary sue mom or something as important but it was a fragment of the crawling one who tried to invade mary sue's garden. As mary sue tried to seal/kick her out, she tried to destroy the pillars of the mary sue's garden which is what we did.
There was a note in the chaos dungeon about how mary sue feel about the crawling one, I believe. "
(you still didnt answer about what pillars you where talking about :) )

"I thought that Player Master was a fairy tale that sold Grimm to Mary Sue to survive. "

in all honesty dont take my "attacks" on you personally,it just happened,there were many more before you who gave bullshit answers and it pissed me off (because i put effort to get my asnwers).no answers is better than getting half true half false answers when the lore of this game is soooo gud.
Why bother being part of "community" if we can only shut up if we don't have 100% accurate lore. That totally defeat the purpose of sharing our experiences with others.

I purposely use think/believe to let others know I'm not 100% sure and people can correct me. Being an ass about it only make people ignore you.

Baphomet asked us to kill more than just the player master. I don't think it was without a purpose.
It's not as easy to remember where to go if you didn't touch the game for a long time. As I said above I used believe/think to let people know I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not going to deny the lists of all the dialogues in the game is a good source. Just his theories is as good as any other.
I took the opportunity to check as I remember differently. She answered "Grimm... It's an hallucination. It wasn't your fault if they die." and "... when we return to reality, why don't we find a way to return them to life? The original fairy tales should still be around." to "I killed my friends here". The other options lead to a dream within a dream and you cannot drown in a dream. This was what lead me to believe what happen in in C ending in BS1 actually happen. To us or more correctly to RRH, the "garden" are more like dream world or a fake world. With BS2, we guessed that all the companion was already dead before BS1 or more correctly we guessed that our companions from BS1 aren't the same in BS2 from our interaction with Dorothy, Elma and the most obvious one Victoria. We did killed them in the mary sue's garden but we didn't killed them in the reality. It was real as much as a fake world can be real.

You probably mistaked Grimm self monologue where he said he didn't do that before saying we do that. The whole scene from the start to finish actually have a lot of interesting infos but it will probably lead me to overthinking so let's ignore them for now until at least we get the new game with new infos related to the whole lore.
I still want to point out the scene acknowledge the fact Grimm is a mix of souls and memories as we knew with "The crowded black souls whisper. 'You're to blame' No...we did it. It was our collective true intentions that tainted our souls black."

^I want also to point out all this stuff is my own perception of what happen. The game at best hint toward that but there isn't any solid proof. The author can disprove anything. Someone here seem to believe that theories are actually lore.

noibo

May 14, 2019
1.Why bother being part of "community" if we can only shut up if we don't have 100% accurate lore. That totally defeat the purpose of sharing our experiences with others.

I purposely use think/believe to let others know I'm not 100% sure and people can correct me. Being an ass about it only make people ignore you.

2.Baphomet asked us to kill more than just the player master. I don't think it was without a purpose.

It's not as easy to remember where to go if you didn't touch the game for a long time. As I said above I used believe/think to let people know I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not going to deny the lists of all the dialogues in the game is a good source. Just his theories is as good as any other.

3.I took the opportunity to check as I remember differently. She answered "Grimm... It's an hallucination. It wasn't your fault if they die." and "... when we return to reality, why don't we find a way to return them to life? The original fairy tales should still be around." to "I killed my friends here". The other options lead to a dream within a dream and you cannot drown in a dream. This was what lead me to believe what happen in in C ending in BS1 actually happen. To us or more correctly to RRH, the "garden" are more like dream world or a fake world. With BS2, we guessed that all the companion was already dead before BS1 or more correctly we guessed that our companions from BS1 aren't the same in BS2 from our interaction with Dorothy, Elma and the most obvious one Victoria. We did killed them in the mary sue's garden but we didn't killed them in the reality. It was real as much as a fake world can be real.

4.You probably mistaked Grimm self monologue where he said he didn't do that before saying we do that. The whole scene from the start to finish actually have a lot of interesting infos but it will probably lead me to overthinking so let's ignore them for now until at least we get the new game with new infos related to the whole lore.
I still want to point out the scene acknowledge the fact Grimm is a mix of souls and memories as we knew with "The crowded black souls whisper. 'You're to blame' No...we did it. It was our collective true intentions that tainted our souls black."

5.^I want also to point out all this stuff is my own perception of what happen. The game at best hint toward that but there isn't any solid proof. The author can disprove anything. Someone here seem to believe that theories are actually lore.
1.in what country "dont give false answers" means "shut up"? why dont you ask questions and then discuss the answers you get? no one bothers to answer or discuss my questions,i wonder why?
2.the only purpose was to test our strength,dont forget hans sells black souls so kill some bosses>by black souls>get stronger>kill the rabbit
3.i wont argue
4.because grimm is not 1 personality but many,we can say that he did kill the heroines and didnt :D so lets say he did
5.yes,the author can deny all the answers we have,but until he does that,our uderstanding of the game may be not solid as a rock but atleast jelly hard :D

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
1.in what country "dont give false answers" means "shut up"? why dont you ask questions and then discuss the answers you get? no one bothers to answer or discuss my questions,i wonder why?
2.the only purpose was to test our strength,dont forget hans sells black souls so kill some bosses>by black souls>get stronger>kill the rabbit
3.i wont argue
4.because grimm is not 1 personality but many,we can say that he did kill the heroines and didnt :D so lets say he did
5.yes,the author can deny all the answers we have,but until he does that,our uderstanding of the game may be not solid as a rock but atleast jelly hard :D
Never know much about the cheshire cat even though i like her theme song.Just wait for the dlc 3 for more cheshire cat info.

All i know that there is a purple cat in an img of duchess and pumpkin knight family photo.

noibo

May 14, 2019
Never know much about the cheshire cat even though i like her theme song.Just wait for the dlc 3 for more cheshire cat info.

All i know that there is a purple cat in an img of duchess and pumpkin knight family photo.
Q: Who was the Cheshire Cat? I understand that Alice's cat Dyna was the prototype, but why cooperate with Nyar? I don't know if you are doing it.
  Is Dyna a child of Grimm in the first place? Or is it a pillar of the evil god? There are many mysteries such as warping, invisible in SEN0,
  appearing in the dungeon (the area of Node ), and being very strong in the first place. I want you to tell me what kind of existence you are!
A: The actor of the Cheshire Cat is Dyna. I'm cooperating with this stage with some kind of gratitude to Node.
  I'm neither an evil god nor a child of Grimm, but I'm treated specially as someone with a connection to Lewis Carroll Alice Liddell
its from i guess the author confirms that dyna is cheshire cat.
in the duchess's painting the purple cat is the original depiction of cheshire cat from the alice in wonderland book.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
What is the difference between I'm not allowed to comment and shut up?
I'm not delusional enough to believe that whatever thing I wrote here I will get someone to question or answer it. People are free to get interestered in whatever they want to write about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: noibo

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I took the opportunity to check as I remember differently. She answered "Grimm... It's an hallucination. It wasn't your fault if they die." and "... when we return to reality, why don't we find a way to return them to life? The original fairy tales should still be around." to "I killed my friends here". The other options lead to a dream within a dream and you cannot drown in a dream. This was what lead me to believe what happen in in C ending in BS1 actually happen. To us or more correctly to RRH, the "garden" are more like dream world or a fake world. With BS2, we guessed that all the companion was already dead before BS1 or more correctly we guessed that our companions from BS1 aren't the same in BS2 from our interaction with Dorothy, Elma and the most obvious one Victoria. We did killed them in the mary sue's garden but we didn't killed them in the reality. It was real as much as a fake world can be real.

You probably mistaked Grimm self monologue where he said he didn't do that before saying we do that. The whole scene from the start to finish actually have a lot of interesting infos but it will probably lead me to overthinking so let's ignore them for now until at least we get the new game with new infos related to the whole lore.

^I want also to point out all this stuff is my own perception of what happen. The game at best hint toward that but there isn't any solid proof. The author can disprove anything. Someone here seem to believe that theories are actually lore.
RRH says you didn't use it if you talk to her after the fact. Additionally, something interesting to note is if you watch the scene without the RRH flag set, your sen increases instead of decreasing.
I suppose it is possible that Grimm went C route but lost or something and so Mary Sue reset the world to keep going and then Grimm went D route. In that case though, I am not sure why RRH insists you didn't use the hotel. If you didn't use the hotel, the only other way to get the necessary fairy tales for C end is killing heroines as soon as you meet them, including her. Maybe BS 1 takes place after a couple resets by Mary Sue and prior to that, Grimm never found RRH so the C end "requirements" were modified. Or her memories have been modified as well from the resets and she only remembers that last instance where Grimm went D route. The wiki says she has dialogue that states as much (her memory may be modified) but I am not sure exactly where it is at in game. I couldn't find a "kill" option in any interaction with her, just rape and her hotel scene doesn't say anything about it.
2.doesnt RHH just comfort grimm so he wont break,saying that it didnt happen?(because it did)
RHH is anomaly for mary sue,a failure,i think shes the only one whos memory wasnt tampered with(?) so RHH proly missed the D ending's party on purpose while the others are madly in love with mc and follows him everywhere.
did mc's sperm worked like drugs since BS1 or just from BS2?
The funny thing is you can still summon her during the fight and she just isn't there afterwards. Probably a gameplay vs story thing though.
I think there was a QnA where Toro said she's a failure because of her willpower. She wouldn't follow Mary Sue's story.

noibo

May 14, 2019
RRH says you didn't use it if you talk to her after the fact. Additionally, something interesting to note is if you watch the scene without the RRH flag set, your sen increases instead of decreasing.
I suppose it is possible that Grimm went C route but lost or something and so Mary Sue reset the world to keep going and then Grimm went D route. In that case though, I am not sure why RRH insists you didn't use the hotel. If you didn't use the hotel, the only other way to get the necessary fairy tales for C end is killing heroines as soon as you meet them, including her. Maybe BS 1 takes place after a couple resets by Mary Sue and prior to that, Grimm never found RRH so the C end "requirements" were modified. Or her memories have been modified as well from the resets and she only remembers that last instance where Grimm went D route. The wiki says she has dialogue that states as much (her memory may be modified) but I am not sure exactly where it is at in game. I couldn't find a "kill" option in any interaction with her, just rape and her hotel scene doesn't say anything about it.

The funny thing is you can still summon her during the fight and she just isn't there afterwards. Probably a gameplay vs story thing though.
I think there was a QnA where Toro said she's a failure because of her willpower. She wouldn't follow Mary Sue's story.
i think its just a mistake from the author or something like that,she says its a hallucination to calm grimm down,but she wasnt shown in it.if she wasnt killed in the hotel we dont reach C ending and if she is,then maybe it wasnt the same RRH.like the alice doll drops her fairy tail even though she isnt the alice from the book.
mary sue refers to her as a failure because she coudnt brake her,there is no bad ending for RRH

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
That... is very interesting and something worth investigeting when I have enough time to play the game again for the evil/madness run. Did the scene change somehow or it just lack the RRH involvement? If nothing change, it's still worth to check.
I'm checking right now what she said after the fact and "This hotel... I'm glad its out of business. Its methods were in bad taste. You're wise if you've never use it." so this doesn't confirm neither deny the fact the C ending existed or not. It's just her wish you never use the hotel and as you said, we can get the C ending without using it.

We actually don't know what fairy tales are. We treat them as people and the game want us to believe that. If we assume that everything in BS1 is as Mary Sue intended except for the Baphomet ending then the C ending is actually something that Mary Sue wanted. She wanted us to "betray" her for her amusement. For all the intent and purpose, the C ending requirements are pretty much fucked up so its not unlikely to be something she planned.

Another way to interpret C ending is just grimm went insane and started killing everyone, but he wanted to believe he did it for the better good so we are tricked to see what he wanted to see. But the sin of it still carry over to the hotel scene in BS2. There isn't much ground for this interpretation but it's hard to find an answer when you don't know what it's real and what it's fake and doesn't help you don't know if what the characters see or believe are real or fake either.

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
1.i mean RHH doesnt get a bad ending in her game,so mary sue failed in her story creation.
2.i have no idea.maybe someone from lewis caroll closest friends,or maybe the rabbit with a watch,some drawings i skipped through had a rabit with a watch(like in the book),but i dont know if its from bs game or for the new game with the 5 demon princesess
Oh yeah, RR woods ended with her f-ing happily ever after with Poro was it?
Dam-, I need to do another run of RRWoods

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That... is very interesting and something worth investigeting when I have enough time to play the game again for the evil/madness run. Did the scene change somehow or it just lack the RRH involvement? If nothing change, it's still worth to check.
I'm checking right now what she said after the fact and "This hotel... I'm glad its out of business. Its methods were in bad taste. You're wise if you've never use it." so this doesn't confirm neither deny the fact the C ending existed or not. It's just her wish you never use the hotel and as you said, we can get the C ending without using it.

We actually don't know what fairy tales are. We treat them as people and the game want us to believe that. If we assume that everything in BS1 is as Mary Sue intended except for the Baphomet ending then the C ending is actually something that Mary Sue wanted. She wanted us to "betray" her for her amusement. For all the intent and purpose, the C ending requirements are pretty much fucked up so its not unlikely to be something she planned.

Another way to interpret C ending is just grimm went insane and started killing everyone, but he wanted to believe he did it for the better good so we are tricked to see what he wanted to see. But the sin of it still carry over to the hotel scene in BS2. There isn't much ground for this interpretation but it's hard to find an answer when you don't know what it's real and what it's fake and doesn't help you don't know if what the characters see or believe are real or fake either.
It's the same scene just without RRH, Grimm just wakes up with +100 sen.
In my version the exact text is "you're wise to never have used it". I'm using the official translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Does you know who this "emissary from reality" is?
View attachment 1010122
Isn't she just referring to RRH? RRH has some dialogue that seems to imply she's been to the real world at least once and she also had help from Node to get into Crawling One's Garden. Might also just be a metaphor that Grimm is going to eventually return to reality regardless of what happens.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Isn't she just referring to RRH? RRH has some dialogue that seems to imply she's been to the real world at least once and she also had help from Node to get into Crawling One's Garden. Might also just be a metaphor that Grimm is going to eventually return to reality regardless of what happens.
Wonder if the new RRH game will be that journey of hers going out to reality for the first time hence becoming this emissary thingie?

BS 3, plz don't kill Grimm!!! I want them as a duo with Poro as their guard!!!
And DLC 3, We won't be satisfied with just looking at the night sky, everyone must be splooged

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
It's the same scene just without RRH, Grimm just wakes up with +100 sen.
In my version the exact text is "you're wise to never have used it". I'm using the official translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That translation look a bit ugly. But if that is what the original text mean, then I don't have much to say about it. Cannot really go against an official source. Still I had fun making theory about it.
Wonder if the new RRH game will be that journey of hers going out to reality for the first time hence becoming this emissary thingie?

BS 3, plz don't kill Grimm!!! I want them as a duo with Poro as their guard!!!
And DLC 3, We won't be satisfied with just looking at the night sky, everyone must be splooged
I didn't play the old RRH game yet but is RRH also a mix of souls and memories like Grimm? What make her and for a certain degree also Elizabeth a special existence compare to every other characters that Mary Sue made.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes