4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

noibo

May 14, 2019
Oi! don't face palm me just because you've screwed the pooch so hard you've earned yourself a shotgun wedding. :sneaky: That walkthrough will get you just what you asked for without grinding for it. :)
i guess you missed the part when i wrote "unique enemies".im doing a challenge run,im lvl 1 and i only kill nightmares and bosses.i dont need any walkthroughs,i know all the lore and beat the game 5 times.
dont take any offense,im just sensitive to when somenone answers to 1 question when you ask for 2 :/

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
i guess you missed the part when i wrote "unique enemies".im doing a challenge run,im lvl 1 and i only kill nightmares and bosses.i dont need any walkthroughs,i know all the lore and beat the game 5 times.
dont take any offense,im just sensitive to when somenone answers to 1 question when you ask for 2 :/
Who's offended :D I couldn't make out your question my man (no offense intended) I answered what I thought you may have been asking based on your... difficult grammar. :) To be clear, so that there is no mistake, I'm not intending to offend you nor am I offended :) Just the truth meladdo. :) However, I'm not intending, again to offend by pointing this out but I wasn't the only one. :sneaky:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There are a few one off stories in the chaos dungeon that aren't represented elsewhere in the game. Like Prince Charming. Pretty sure they are just tossed stories Mary Sue didn't like, considering ones like alternate versions of Cinderella and Pinocchio or cut stories like Sleeping Beauty. And then there is stuff like Lake Inhabiting God, black goat's sibling, and Helldrake. Don't take the boss encounters in there too seriously.
I thought the library was the canon ending. If Victoria is alive and and also the match girl is alive too then why wouldn't RRH not be alive in the sequel? And it would make sense since dorothy is dead (Or the scene from the hotel room)
Consider the following: The Victoria in BS 1 is a copy of the one in BS 2, who is the original Victoria. The Hotel scene is viewed at high Sen. Only two heroines from BS 1 survived to 2, other than Mary Sue obviously. Those are Miranda and RRH.

In other news, how about those previews of DLC 3 gear?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Those are Miranda and RRH.
That Miranda ain't the same as BS 1, it's just like the game "Prototype" where something ate the her corpse
(probably in her ending in BS 1) so I guess it inherited her form and probably memories too
But we all know 'er real name's Meryphilia (Miranda forevahhh!!!)

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Looks like Miranda, acts like Miranda, even when confronted with the ghoul abilities, still believes it's Miranda. It's Miranda 2.0: now with immortality. Also, she can still use execution sentence which was an ability granted by Jabberwock. Considering her only other abilities was just being strong as fuck human, I find it strange a ghoul could just casually do what took a being on the level of Jabberwock to unlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Looks like Miranda, acts like Miranda, even when confronted with the ghoul abilities, still believes it's Miranda. It's Miranda 2.0: now with immortality. Also, she can still use execution sentence which was an ability granted by Jabberwock. Considering her only other abilities was just being strong as fuck human, I find it strange a ghoul could just casually do what took a being on the level of Jabberwock to unlock.
Might have something to do with Miranda got train in the black trial when she was a child. It seems like black trial is a very powerful organization since they got their own 'ruler'. But seriously i cant remember much about them, can someone remind me of the details?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Might have something to do with Miranda got train in the black trial when she was a child. It seems like black trial is a very powerful organization since they got their own 'ruler'. But seriously i cant remember much about them, can someone remind me of the details?
Anyone that commits a sin will be hunted down if you haven't paid the price...
'tiz a mechanic in BS 1 when you kill innocents -> pay souls or the horseman (or miranda in the faction entrance) WILL chase you and just like us, the horseman is also undead soooo it will keep repeating over and over

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Anyone that commits a sin will be hunted down if you haven't paid the price...
'tiz a mechanic in BS 1 when you kill innocents -> pay souls or the horseman (or miranda in the faction entrance) WILL chase you and just like us, the horseman is also undead soooo it will keep repeating over and over
Oh yes, how many members have we encounter? 3? I remember black trial base being locate in where princess frog are or something..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh yes, how many members have we encounter? 3? I remember black trial base being locate in where princess frog are or something..
Yep,
We encounter 4 of 'em I think?

Miranda
Horseman who keeps f-ing with us
The black soul seller guy (the same one in the train station here in BS 2)
Waifu-meth

Here's a lil' bonus:
She went from this
1611772191803.png
To THIS so the one in BS 2 definitely ain't 'er, kinda...
1611772500610.png
1611772577820.png

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
It's been a while the last time I come here. Lively as always.
It kinda make no sense that goat mama is mary sue mom but i do remember seeing something like that or its my imagination.
But there is another mention that goatmama is mabel's pet,which just....ok? Kinda weird but hey its blacksouls, anything could happen.

But one thing we know is that Alice is a role
I think I remember goat mama was summoned by Dorothy's friend which she mistake as mary sue mom or something as important but it was a fragment of the crawling one who tried to invade mary sue's garden. As mary sue tried to seal/kick her out, she tried to destroy the pillars of the mary sue's garden which is what we did.

There was a note in the chaos dungeon about how mary sue feel about the crawling one, I believe.

As something equally interesting, I start to think the boat easter egg is actually real and not a simple dream as RRH said. As much as a fake world can be real. The reason for that is I find weird a event that can be trigger only with 100 SEN to reduce your SEN to 0, like that place is actually trying to "wake" you up.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's been a while the last time I come here. Lively as always.

I think I remember goat mama was summoned by Dorothy's friend which she mistake as mary sue mom or something as important but it was a fragment of the crawling one who tried to invade mary sue's garden. As mary sue tried to seal/kick her out, she tried to destroy the pillars of the mary sue's garden which is what we did.

There was a note in the chaos dungeon about how mary sue feel about the crawling one, I believe.

As something equally interesting, I start to think the boat easter egg is actually real and not a simple dream as RRH said. As much as a fake world can be real. The reason for that is I find weird a event that can be trigger only with 100 SEN to reduce your SEN to 0, like that place is actually trying to "wake" you up.
It's residuals from the brain fucking Grimm got when crawling one picked him back up. It's more convenient for her if Grimm thinks he had to beat Mary Sue and kill all his companions to get out of there instead of what happened in D end. Don't you need to recruit RRH for C ending in BS 2? So the boat hotel can't be a thing that actually happened. Not to mention the mermaid princess out of nowhere.
Yep,
We encounter 4 of 'em I think?

Miranda
Horseman who keeps f-ing with us
The black soul seller guy (the same one in the train station here in BS 2)
Waifu-meth

Here's a lil' bonus:
She went from this
View attachment 1007048
To THIS so the one in BS 2 definitely ain't 'er, kinda...
View attachment 1007051
View attachment 1007053
There's also the guy that pardons sins but I think he's an ex-member.
Those images also make me notice she made a new hood. There's no teeth on the BS 2 one and it looks like the eyes on the BS 1 aren't sowed like the BS 2 one.
I went to dig up the conversation where you confront her on her existence as a ghoul and noticed that, in the script, the portrait for Miranda is labeled as "me" instead of using japanese characters like the gryphon knight is "グリフィ"
Anyway, here is the conversation, straight from the game files and cleaned up a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm of the opinion that it is still Miranda, even if the body is not. You could say the same thing about Grimm and his custom made existence.

Reactions: dd777

noibo

May 14, 2019
The idol girl from reminds me of Leaf,even though she acts more like the Crawling ones

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

noibo

May 14, 2019
1.I think I remember goat mama was summoned by Dorothy's friend which she mistake as mary sue mom or something as important but it was a fragment of the crawling one who tried to invade mary sue's garden. As mary sue tried to seal/kick her out, she tried to destroy the pillars of the mary sue's garden which is what we did.

2.There was a note in the chaos dungeon about how mary sue feel about the crawling one, I believe.
1.The black goat of the woods with a thousand young summoned by Glinda the witch,rooted itself to the land with the intent to rule and breed. -from the chaos dungeon library
where did you found that baphomet is a fragment of the crawling ones?what pillars?theres no pillars protecting leaf's garden,just prayer master.
i think you are one of those who makes stuff up ,just because you are too lazy to look up facts,and just let your memory+imagination go wild.

2.i think you mean the B ending in BS2 where you side with leaf just before the final boss battle,and she talks how shitless scared she is of the crawling ones.

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
1.It kinda make no sense that goat mama is mary sue mom but i do remember seeing something like that or its my imagination.
2.But there is another mention that goatmama is mabel's pet,which just....ok? Kinda weird but hey its blacksouls, anything could happen.

3.But one thing we know is that Alice is a role
1.why doesnt it make sense that baphomet (Shub-Niggurath) cant be leaf's mother?wheres your argument?are you a woman who is only capable of emotional and not rational thinking like men do?did you miss the facts that are stated in THE GAME that "The black goat of the woods with a thousand young summoned by Glinda the witch,rooted itself to the land with the intent to rule and breed.Then, The Black Goat, who was successfully caught by The Lost Empire, was strung into the role of an actor on Mary Sue's stage.
BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT ?
I WANTED TO SEE HOW MY MOTHER WOULD REACT IF SHE SAW MY STORY.
I WAS DISAPPOINTED, THOUGH."-chaos dungeon library

"The black goat (Shub-Niggurath) is an Outer God (or Outer Goddess) in the pantheon. She is a perverse fertility deity."
so you think god who is a monster making factory cant give birth to mary sue (leaf)?

2.i think you dont know how powerful mabel is,if you knew maybe you woudnt think that having the black goat as a pet is something weird,but scary

3.Alice is a role?no F4CKING way!can you explain it to me what does that mean,because i may dwell to deep into it,besides the obvious that the Crawling ones IS PRETENDING or taken the ROLE of Alice.yes,its a role!

srry for mean or harsh words and tone,watched too many TH3birdman's videos where he roasts cinemasins :D

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
It's residuals from the brain fucking Grimm got when crawling one picked him back up. It's more convenient for her if Grimm thinks he had to beat Mary Sue and kill all his companions to get out of there instead of what happened in D end. Don't you need to recruit RRH for C ending in BS 2? So the boat hotel can't be a thing that actually happened. Not to mention the mermaid princess out of nowhere.
I think it's more logical to think we don't know how many times Grimm actually reset in the first game before we gain control of him. Though the reset is mechanically different from BS2.

I think you mean C ending in BS 1. The thing is I'm not sure if RRH in BS 1 is actually the same RRH in BS 2 as I'm more likely to believe Elisabeth is not the same. As I said, it was real as much real a fake world can be.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes