4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
guys, could someone share a save file with either full pledges or confinement? I tried the google drive link from hahaZXC but it cant be opened, url was not found...

a walkthrough would be great as well

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
guys, could someone share a save file with either full pledges or confinement? I tried the google drive link from hahaZXC but it cant be opened, url was not found...

Walkthrough is available but why full save? If you really want to cheat just use save editor. If you just ask for save file you will have no idea what the game talk about and miss a lot of stuff, at least with save editor you can at least try to experience it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

I can give ye a guide or my balanced save file or both!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Walkthrough is available but why full save? If you really want to cheat just use save editor. If you just ask for save file you will have no idea what the game talk about and miss a lot of stuff, at least with save editor you can at least try to experience it
I am one of those people with a backlog of games, H or not, and I cant help but procrastinate. But yeah, if I do play this I would try being the evil guy for once (and bump difficulty down soon after probably...).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am one of those people with a backlog of games, H or not, and I cant help but procrastinate. But yeah, if I do play this I would try being the evil guy for once (and bump difficulty down soon after probably...).
This sequel of the first one is probably the most punishing for being a bad dood instead of the prequel...
BS 1 > BS 2 crew

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

This save is as complete as a save can get I think, I hope. :unsure: It's got all items (in storage mostly) or at least I think it has (no cheats used what so ever) and it's capable of doing any ending (I've saved it just before you fight the last boss and if you want to go on to do the true endings you can) and has also got the chaos dungeon complete too. :p If you want 100% gallery unlock just complete the save (True ending, ending G) and get the unlocked gallery. I used this walk through. If I've missed anything feel free to let me know. :)

Last edited:

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
This sequel of the first one is probably the most punishing for being a bad dood instead of the prequel...
BS 1 > BS 2 crew
Yeah but atleast you have more control now than the prequel, I restarted a bunch of times on the first one because I wanted to save the match girl and goose girl so badly T~T

Reactions: Eurocorp

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah but atleast you have more control now than the prequel, I restarted a bunch of times on the first one because I wanted to save the match girl and goose girl so badly T~T
Don't worry, the library ending and the bad endings ain't canon so it's just another one of Mary Sue's shenanigans...
If it was then I have 0 idea why and how RRH's alive
= w=b

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Don't worry, the library ending and the bad endings ain't canon so it's just another one of Mary Sue's shenanigans...
= w=b
I thought the library was the canon ending. If Victoria is alive and and also the match girl is alive too then why wouldn't RRH not be alive in the sequel? And it would make sense since dorothy is dead (Or the scene from the hotel room)

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
= w=b
Oh shit wait, I just remembered, didn't RRH said something about her not dying or "Can't" die on the last alice boss fight??? I can't remember but I don't have the energy to open up any game so you can check it yourself if ya want

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
This save is as complete as a save can get I think, I hope. :unsure: It's got all items (in storage mostly) or at least I think it has (no cheats used what so ever) and it's capable of doing any ending (I've saved it just before you fight the last boss and if you want to go on to do the true endings you can) and has also got the chaos dungeon complete too. :p If you want 100% gallery unlock just complete the save (True ending, ending G) and get the unlocked gallery. I used this walk through. If I've missed anything feel free to let me know. :)
the save you uploaded cant be downloaded, it shows up as an attachment with jumbled words (I assume it might be jap if I set my locale to it). thx for the walkthrough!

Could also just be my issue though

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
the save you uploaded cant be downloaded, it shows up as an attachment with jumbled words (I assume it might be jap if I set my locale to it). thx for the walkthrough!

Could also just be my issue though
Sorry my man, (y)my heads not screwed on today, my bad haha o_O this one should work. :) Updated my OP too. (y) I'm glad to hear that you could at least make use of the walkthrough (y)

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Yeah but it's not the story told in the game, so i'm confused.
There are quite a few bosses in the chaos dungeon that aren't in the main game, some enemies too :) It can be quite fun (IMO) trying to find them all. I spent a little while in there, I think I may have found most of what I was supposed to in there. (y)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I thought the library was the canon ending. If Victoria is alive and and also the match girl is alive too then why wouldn't RRH not be alive in the sequel? And it would make sense since dorothy is dead (Or the scene from the hotel room)
Waifu-meth ending was the canon one, you don't need to get RRH as she is not needed for that one while the others are inevitably will go poof

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes