4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I really like this game, and i want to play life out of it.. However View attachment 995529
I doubt but i can still try to ask. Is there a way to change this Black/Red background? Sensitivity of my eyes sadly, just can't handle combat and in game menu. And this type of background is all over the game.. So is there a way somehow to change it? If not sadly i'll have to skip on this game.. : /
Sadly we can't change that card-esque design
you can, if you go to your fodder of the game. graphics/system, seek the "Window.png" and change it for another file, preferable from another rpg maker game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you can, if you go to your fodder of the game. graphics/system, seek the "Window.png" and change it for another file, preferable from another rpg maker game.
Wish I knew that before i got used to my eyes constantly bleeding

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
Honestly this is probably the best rpgmaker h-game with a grind
I don't even need the hentai anymore
I just need how the story works out

Anyways, A question, What's the canon ending?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I don't know how to thank you man... If i could hug you man, i would .. Thank you so much, you made this game playable for me. I don't know what to say, am trying to construct a way to say thanks... But everything turns into some kind of cliche.. Thank you man! Thank you so much!

CoconutPanda

Dec 23, 2019
What the secret.rar file for? When I opened it, it's just a bunch of pictures or is that just a bonus?
I was hoping for something like a secret message or something that can help uncover the story more lol

Winner555

Nov 28, 2019
anyone have a list of every heroines/pledges and where to find them ???
Node: Dream Library
Dodo: Pond of Bloody Tears
Shisha: Spore Forest (Caterpillar's Whereabouts)
The Hatter: Endless Tea Party
Mock Turtle Modoki: Wailing Beach (Sea Turtle Restaurant)
Shivuchi: Oyster's Dead Sea (Walrus Dwelling)
Kuti: Deep Sea (House for the Princess)
Bill: Ripon Grand Cathedral
Lorina: Red Castle Frissel
Bandersnatch: Smoldering Forest (Bandersnatch's Home)
Jubjub: Sickening Clock Tower (Jubjub's Nest)
Jabberwock: Carroll River (Riverside Bank)
Margaret: Duchess House (Dinner Party)
Victoria: Hanover Abandoned Station
Prickett: Queensland (Red Room)
Tweedle: Mental Ward (Twins Room)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know how to thank you man... If i could hug you man, i would .. Thank you so much, you made this game playable for me. I don't know what to say, am trying to construct a way to say thanks... But everything turns into some kind of cliche.. Thank you man! Thank you so much!
you welcome, there something you can help, in new asking request, and this is the first time i do. The link is here https://f95zone.to/threads/sequel-asylum.72033/
if you know someway to give a boost, or a +1, or something to see if somebody can fill my request i would be grateful

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Raf is still here but kazukid is gone,you guys have a lore conversation thread for so long.Welp i hope i can see him when the third dlc comes out

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes