4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Is there a way to lower your SEN without dying? Girl's Photos and other Black Souls seem to be in limited supply every iteration.
There is a shop in the the carroll river that sell Girl's photos if I remember correctly. There is a snowman in the west side of the map. Below him there is a boat that lead you to a secret area with that shop.

I assume you know where you can buy the black soul as it's no as hidden as the shop above.

There is a certain item from a certain madness bird that allow you to freely change SEN.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Alright, I just finished the game a few days ago and I want to make sure I understand the lore right since its pretty deep and confusing in some parts lol.
Wow. You got most of that right. Others will probably jump in and give you a heads-up. I don't know if you finished all the endings, so I think it's good if you let us know before you're accidentally spoiled.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
You got most of it, just lack some small detail. but it wont be a problem .If you havent get into chaos dungeon yet,i recommend you to go there because there are some story related lore in there

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
anyone knows how to get past the second whale at ship graveyard ?? im okay with the first one but the second one is seriosly hard even with dodo's pledge

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
anyone knows how to get past the second whale at ship graveyard ?? im okay with the first one but the second one is seriosly hard even with dodo's pledge
embrace your inner speedrunner persona and run in the most optimal route to reach to the other side.... or just kill the whale.

the bunkershield max upgrade is useful against the whale

Reactions: Klab040855

Winner555

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks guys. I've got all the endings and played through the chaos dungeon until the old king fight which I think is the end?

If your talking about the god fish encounter in cruise ship atlantica, I don't think its possible to outrun him there. You have to take the detour right below that hallway from what I remember.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks guys. I've got all the endings and played through the chaos dungeon until the old king fight which I think is the end?

If your talking about the god fish encounter in cruise ship atlantica, I don't think its possible to outrun him there. You have to take the detour right below that hallway from what I remember.
did you upgraded at max your vorpal sword and meet the headhunter beast at SEN 100 while equiped yet?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mine too, everyone gangstar until the first boss transform
Also the hardest since you get to fight him as a CHAD, no armor and no ring bullsh- just plain man o' man
The true CHAD of Wonderland ain't Grimm it's our good ol' pal Vorpal

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020

i outrun the first one but sadly the second one is just impossible. If there's a detour can you show me?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
oops i mean the one at the white road, its impossible for me to outrun that thing
Let's see...
Time for another NG+ run for like the Nth time to check this thing...

ED: It's possible, just try not to bump on the rock above, just stay on the bottom part of the road., the shadow will be above us but the fight won't trigger bud'
here's a screenie.

Just hold Up + left the moment you enter the zone THEN press down (still hold left of course) the moment you start running to the left so you won't bump
1610655825418.png

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
oops i mean the one at the white road, its impossible for me to outrun that thing
You need the skill run like a dodo (or whatever it's called, it's the speed skill you get from the dodo pledge), it's tight but you can out run it. :) Edit: If your talking about the final encounter that is :D Edit:Edit: stick to the inside of the route and you will beat it just.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need the skill run like a dodo (or whatever it's called, it's the speed skill you get from the dodo pledge), it's tight but you can out run it. :)Edit: If your talking about the final encounter that is :D
If he outran the first part then he definitely has that dodo run thing

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
If he outran the first part then he definitely has that dodo run thing
run forest, run!
black souls 2 guardian bunker.png
guardian bunker + mirror shield + mosquito ring is my favorite combo trought the game, with that i bested the whale god fish. I keep the knight armor + helmet trought the game, i wanted to keep my agility despise having other armors that grant more defense at expense of defense, do you know how much guard S, M, L. means when equiping shields? a boost of damage reduction when guarding?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes