4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Aniviangel

Dec 22, 2019

★ D E L A Y E D ★ as expected.
The new deadline is April, which is, iirc, one month more than DLC2's delay, but four months should be more than enough considering that what's left are the events.
And, as he promised, Toro burnt himself in the smoldering forest. There will probably be an easter egg for this once DLC3 came just like in DLC2 he drowned himself in the Carroll River.

Also here are some of my thoughts/interesting mysteries that caught my attention/theories now that all heroines are revealed (which is something I should have posted way earlier...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I

The new deadline is April, which is, iirc, one month more than DLC2's delay, but four months should be more than enough considering that what's left are the events.
And, as he promised, Toro burnt himself in the smoldering forest. There will probably be an easter egg for this once DLC3 came just like in DLC2 he drowned himself in the Carroll River.

Also here are some of my thoughts/interesting mysteries that caught my attention/theories now that all heroines are revealed (which is something I should have posted way earlier...)
I mean, as long as it doesn't come out like Cybersouls 2077 buggy-a**-sh- then I think it will be fine

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Where i get a Rabbit Key? I forget
There are a few scattered around that you can pick-up (one location being the left side of the room where you fight the Slave Emperor + Empress, right before Mary Sue), but the most convenient way is to get them from the bird shop on the right most corner of the prison in the Dream Library. It costs 5 candies for each Rabbit's Key, and you can buy Candy in Queensland for 10000 each.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018

well... thanks for the heads up, i was wondering if there was any news.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a way to lower your SEN without dying? Girl's Photos and other Black Souls seem to be in limited supply every iteration.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there a way to lower your SEN without dying? Girl's Photos and other Black Souls seem to be in limited supply every iteration.
Kill Node, travel back to library again and she should respawn, that's an easy -30 per kill

rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
Kill Node, travel back to library again and she should respawn, that's an easy -30 per kill
Understood. Thanks.

I already played one iteration but I like how the game keeps it ambiguous whether SEN is supposed to be sanity, insanity, or something else.

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
Help!! I'm trying to get through Atrium, the place with the swinging axe and i try so hard to get through but it's just impossible for me. I stop at the bloodprint part and try to run through it but i can never make it. Is there anything i can do to get through

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Help!! I'm trying to get through Atrium, the place with the swinging axe and i try so hard to get through but it's just impossible for me. I stop at the bloodprint part and try to run through it but i can never make it. Is there anything i can do to get through
"Run like Dodo" passive skill makes it even easier bud'

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Understood. Thanks.

I already played one iteration but I like how the game keeps it ambiguous whether SEN is supposed to be sanity, insanity, or something else.
Sanity in madness is insane.
Insanity in dementia might be wisdom.

MC was coded to be a psychotic, incestuous murderous freak. How would you call Sanity according to his standards? They call it SEN :coffee:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how do I fuck tweedledee outside the twins room? I maxed their pledge but all the scenes are both of them.
Go visit the twins later after max pledging to them and did all available "fun stuff" and Dee should appear at the twins room's entrance but beware,
ALL secrets will be uncovered someday for nothing can be kept hidden forever

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes