4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Medianoche

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Too bad toru make snowwhite wanted to kill the other 3 princess.I have to kill snowwhite to progress the game...;w;

Cant do a 3 for 1 exchange.....Even though i like snowwhite very much ;w;

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Too bad....Grimm really likes her...must be a pain in the hear when he found out who the true culprit is
Hence the line in BS 2 "why does it have to be her" or something similar when you use the Drink Me option on Mary Sue

Here it iz

1609183882105.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've found the truth...of this...world made by...the great....REEEEEEEEEEE-
Translate...with...rot13....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ronograd

Jul 2, 2018
guys help i cant find blackwell in the cathedral. i talked to her in the lutwidge town and bought one of her transfusions yet she doesnt show up.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Elizabeth and Dorothy were the ones that hurt me the most to kill, and when I confirmed their deaths on bs2 it was horrible.
What a good game! I hope the dlc 3 comes out fast
I think I'd go for miss Match seller if it comes to the "hurt me the most" kind of thingie, that poor kid already lost 'er parents and nearly got eaten by a transformed lamia and potentially killed by a certain piper if you haven't killed him when she runs out...

Or our favorite succu-maid = w=b
And of course...[redacted]

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I didnt kill anyone because i ask for the End C save instead ! i am such a genius! Cant bring myself to kill anyone!

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
guys help i cant find blackwell in the cathedral. i talked to her in the lutwidge town and bought one of her transfusions yet she doesnt show up.
I have the same problem with you before my saves were gone. It seems like only a few people encounter this bug thing or idk.

I just proceed after i didnt find blackwell and everything is still fine. I suggest u just ignore it, but on the other hand it might be because you are late in progress, which mean blackwell might be in the basement of the cathedral,you can try to search her there

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have the same problem with you before my saves were gone. It seems like only a few people encounter this bug thing or idk.

I just proceed after i didnt find blackwell and everything is still fine. I suggest u just ignore it, but on the other hand it might be because you are late in progress, which mean blackwell might be in the basement of the cathedral,you can try to search her there
It is progress dependent or something

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes