4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
You know i play Blacksouls 1 and 2 a lot, but i kinda see that something is weird about Grimm relationship with Red hood, don't get me wrong i love her a lot, but i felt like Red hood cares about Grimm too much even when they first met in ludwitge town and rabbit hole you can see that red hood actually worried about Grimm and feel like they have been long companion, and from what i can gather from their interaction and scene together, well barring her ending in blacksouls 1, there is little to none scene that leads them to actually trust each other that much, so what got me thinking is: is there something that the game hasn't show us about these 2? maybe some event or incident that make Red hood trust Grimm that much, i mean there is a few years gaps between the first and the second game so maybe something happened in that time

well this is just my 2 cents so I'm just throwing it out there what did you guys think?
Maybe because they both are Mary Sue's creation, so they instinctively attracted to each other? Or maybe because real life Red Hood has a liking to Carroll-sensei, what a pedophiliac lolinizer

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe because they both are Mary Sue's creation, so they instinctively attracted to each other? Or maybe because real life Red Hood has a liking to Carroll-sensei, what a pedophiliac lolinizer
Don't make me think that Red Hood is an Alice Lidell or something like that, I'm already pretty dizzy with the story hahahaha

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't make me think that Red Hood is an Alice Lidell or something like that, I'm already pretty dizzy with the story hahahaha
I actually think RRH is the remade version of Alice...
Like how Grimm is also remade by Mary Sue...

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
I actually think RRH is the remade version of Alice...
Like how Grimm is also remade by Mary Sue...
me too, especially when she enters wonderland just like the story, as grimm later tells her that she is alice and rapes her with alice's clothes and when once you see that you liberate the soul of ¨the real¨ alice from prison in the end g, is when red hood manages to escape from the dream of wonderland

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Red hood loves grimm not Carrol. U can tell it easily in the game.

RRH is the remade version of Alice. I hate this shit, no, red hood is red hood, liddel is liddel .I dont want them combine together.

Reactions: Medianoche

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
if there is no other way we do the same as Mary Sue with Grimm and mix all our favorite waifus in one View attachment 957665
Three waifus into one!!!

I like my waifu seperately, its their personality i liked, combining them together turn will just probally turn them into something that can drop your sen rapidly.

Give red hood some love please,we know she loves grimm, not carrol thank you.
Why stick to one when you get Three-in-one?

Yeah, I think I got too used to the world of BS 1 and 2 so I might need a trip to the Mental Ward...

Reactions: Medianoche

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Not a problem, we are basically different grimm getting throw into the same adventure but acts differently. I just never kill a not hostile npc just to get their book, except Bs 1 dragon to get the moonlight sword.I remember finish bs 1 and ask for a save file with full collection of fairy tale books to get the "half-true" ending

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Not a problem, we are basically different grimm getting throw into the same adventure but acts differently. I just never kill a not hostile npc just to get their book, except Bs 1 dragon to get the moonlight sword.I remember finish bs 1 and ask for a save file with full collection of fairy tale books to get the "half-true" ending
Flashback Of The Poseidon Hotel To Get That Ending On Bs1
1609004819714.png

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Huh..so I think I somehow screwed up my true ending. I followed the guide to a T but I can't choose cancel when restarting my loop. I got Leaf's Ring and I spoke to RRH at 0 Sen every time the guide told me to. I got A/B/C/D/E endings and I've tried restarting on each save.

What am I missing here? I choose no to skip the opening but I still have to choose an Alice, there is no cancel option.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There isn't a cancel option, you press the cancel button to back out like you would out of any other menu. It's like when you answer jabberwock's riddle in bs 1. Also, did you get all the alice memories?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
There isn't a cancel option, you press the cancel button to back out like you would out of any other menu. It's like when you answer jabberwock's riddle in bs 1. Also, did you get all the alice memories?
Whoops, I misunderstood the guide then. It said to press cancel..so I thought it meant a literal cancel option.

• Haha
Reactions: Klab040855
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes