4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yup, i followed unfinished guide, then this one. but i still have a problem. after everything i still cant trigger true ending. i even started cutscene in a ship graveyard... is it possible to check/change variables to trigger this?
Oh? you visited the good ol' hotel?
Have you collected ALL tales yet? One with deep-sea-knight? aka our good ol' buddy, the uhh Hotel guy? Pino
Lemme try that save and see if I can find a mistake or something

Here's a bonus for you bud'...go back to the entrance to this fish town and get the spell...it's the same invisibility spell from BS 1 since running into mobs is a very boring and tedious task...
1608707287979.png

Oh dear lord, tons of fairy tales are missing...(Dunno if they're needed but I prefer to fill 'em in anyway)

Last edited:

Rindos

May 4, 2017
Oh? you visited the good ol' hotel?
Have you collected ALL tales yet? One with deep-sea-knight? aka our good ol' buddy, the uhh Hotel guy? Pino
Lemme try that save and see if I can find a mistake or something
i think i've got everything. i've checked, and i can do A ending along with reverse? this ones in the next lap... but somehow b ending doesnt work.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i think i've got everything. i've checked, and i can do A ending along with reverse? this ones in the next lap... but somehow b ending doesnt work.
pledge to ALL of 'em, including the twins except the three uhh stooges jubjub, jabby and miss doggo...
1608707831801.png

Done, you can get the B ending by just going to the twins in mental ward and max their pledge...
1608707941634.png

Case closed

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Grimm: Hmmm...
Grimm's mind: HNNGGG!!!

Is this another DLC 3 content or is this something I missed?
I might kill myself if I did somehow miss this event
DLC content, I already checked the files and all those twitter CG aren't on game.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
yup, im at 0 sen. im following true ending guide and im stuck here. ive done pledge here, killed clown and teddybears, get memory... and im stuck
@edit1
ive put my save, meybe it somehow helps.

@edit2
I've got it! somehow it unlocks when i've done some depths in chaos dungeon. Ive done 53 and quit but i dont know how many i needed... or it was it....
In that save, daddy long legs isn't appearing because 1. you're dead so you need to use a girl scent and 2. you're at zero sen so use gear of madness. You don't need fairy tales for true ending though, they are just for the reward from Node and dream souls.

Reactions: castorlau

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I always wonder...why the Pinocchio we met in the hotel is different then the Pinocchio in the chaos dungeon...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
they're diferent pinnochos because one is the desired result and the other was a scrapped idea and tossed away
A shame really, would've loved to re-experience the same thing but different heroines > w>b

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Were you at 0 Sen? None of the fairy tale companions appear at 0 Sen, as far as I remember.
I don't recall another way to get it than having him assist you in the boss fight.
As far I remember, the main requirement for fairy tale companions are you not being dead aka same as Dark Soul. There are some that have extra requirement like praying on a statue or following a quest line but I don't remember anything SEN related.
Oh dear lord, tons of fairy tales are missing...(Dunno if they're needed but I prefer to fill 'em in anyway)
Fairy tales are not needed for the true ending.

Reactions: Nanjo

lili1269

Jan 10, 2020
can someone help me get to Edith at the mental ward ? i have been circling around mental ward for days and i just cant get to the boss to get Edith's ring. Walkthroughs aren't helping and i think i need a video guide to really know how

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
can someone help me get to Edith at the mental ward ? i have been circling around mental ward for days and i just cant get to the boss to get Edith's ring. Walkthroughs aren't helping and i think i need a video guide to really know how
Here you go.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You monster...But I understand you
We gotta become one with the character we play as, we splooge, we confine and worst of all, we just keep killing and killing throughout our journey, can't protect sheep, all we can do is take and take and take.
\@ w@/

Long-story-short =
We can't protecc
We only attacc
Worst of all, we keep coming b a c c

ED: What's with the site being covered in coo- Snow, S N O W...

Last edited:

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
You know i play Blacksouls 1 and 2 a lot, but i kinda see that something is weird about Grimm relationship with Red hood, don't get me wrong i love her a lot, but i felt like Red hood cares about Grimm too much even when they first met in ludwitge town and rabbit hole you can see that red hood actually worried about Grimm and feel like they have been long companion, and from what i can gather from their interaction and scene together, well barring her ending in blacksouls 1, there is little to none scene that leads them to actually trust each other that much, so what got me thinking is: is there something that the game hasn't show us about these 2? maybe some event or incident that make Red hood trust Grimm that much, i mean there is a few years gaps between the first and the second game so maybe something happened in that time

well this is just my 2 cents so I'm just throwing it out there what did you guys think?

4.80 star(s) 75 Votes