4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Right, because deleting a save file like Nier Thot-omata does is definitely good game design...

DLC 3:
Bruh, best heroine is the one on the bottom right and the third-bottom one (left to right) has a bit of an unsettling stare, kinda similar to Node's eyes
View attachment 942100

Third DLC will definitely be worth the wait!!!
Grimm will be back for more splooging action!!! (hopefully all of 'em can be splooged)
deleting your save games as been done before

get trolled!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't need to confine the prostitute if you deal with jack fast enough. It seems he kills her at progress 4 which is pretty fast actually. Do not smoke more than 4 times with the caterpillar. Avoid making one of the twins jealous.
I forgot about Miss Crack, I haven't seen this "making one of the twins" jealous, will Dee do something? (or was it Dum?)

Zack7700

Apr 10, 2019
i just heard that dormouse full prison scenes is one of the most fuckup scenes in this game, can someone give me the save for that? i dont want to start new game just for that 1 scenes alone

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i just heard that dormouse full prison scenes is one of the most fuckup scenes in this game, can someone give me the save for that? i dont want to start new game just for that 1 scenes alone
Dunno 'bout f- up but it's definitely "distubring" according to you sane people...
Definitely worth the new game+ run imo since it's not just dormouse but all of 'em have different reactions and CGs!!!
That's what New Game+ is for!!!
\@ w@/

Last edited:

Zack7700

Apr 10, 2019
hmm, then i will make a new catch em all run then, is there a catch order guide to avoid npc death or do i just use old guide?

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
hmm, then i will make a new catch em all run then, is there a catch order guide to avoid npc death or do i just use old guide?
Only NPC that could die if you fuck up is the Rabbit, I think. But she could be rushed from the start.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just rush Jub Jub from the start while picking up rabbit prostitute on the way. Also, you don't need to capture everyone, just everyone that would go on the first floor. That means you don't need to capture Bandersnatch, Jub Jub, Jabberwock, Walrus, Oyster, or Kuti.

simonne76

Apr 12, 2018
I too would like to ask for a save with everyone captured because I was doing the true ending and one of the convenant is the bird at the river and I already killed her

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
Man, both this and the prequel make me feel like an absolute shitbag of a human being, worse than a monster, for killing NPCs just to acquire the true endings.

Jul 20, 2019
Man, both this and the prequel make me feel like an absolute shitbag of a human being, worse than a monster, for killing NPCs just to acquire the true endings.
Tbh, everything is just a twisted world of the Evil God, a dream should rather vanish upon waking.

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018
About Jack, it's been hinted that he is prince Leopold as both have hemophilia and Leopold showed up to Edith's funeral as a pall-bearer so EMMM may have taken that as a hint that he liked Edith.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes