4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I already said this before, we loved Leaf, Mary Sue? Nah, Leaf may be persona she made but to Grimm, that is one of the first genuine partners (miranda second) he had in his whole f-ed up journey in the Lost Empire...

Leaf-best-GRILL
RRH Nomba tw- three
Miranda nomba two
(This is my BS 1 list)
Say it for you, i love and hate at the same time Mary Sue, i never loved Leaf just liked her, but i love Mary sue

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Wait a moment, what is the canon ending of Black Souls 1? i was thinking are the ending G (where you kill everyone)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Say it for you, i love and hate at the same time Mary Sue, i never loved Leaf just liked her, but i love Mary sue
I get it, you're an M, good thing Grimm is into EVERYTHING and EVERY THING...

Wait a moment, what is the canon ending of Black Souls 1? i was thinking are the ending G (where you kill everyone)
I think it's Baphomet's since we don't really need RRH in both endings (library and waifu-met)
That might also explain how she (RRH) survived since Baphomet will only kill everyone in the starting area...

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
Leaf, Mary, whatever...
Though she must die, I truly want to see that fairy smile and be happy. Come on Grimm, break free from the shackles of fate quicker, write your own damn fairy tale where you'll get an entire harem and impregnate all of them.

Mar 26, 2019
There isn't much not to understand. The movie in Queensland is fairly straightforward.
Jack is an individual who was thrown into the Mental Ward and had a boiling hatred towards women.
There, he met Edith Liddell by listening to her voice beyond the walls of his room in the Mental Ward.
Slowly but surely, Jack grew to like her and understood that he didn't hate all women. He wanted to do something good for her; he wanted to take her out of the Mental Ward and show her the good parts of the outside world.
And the rest is obvious enough. Jack eventually escapes the Mental Ward, Edith turns into a demonbeast at some point afterward, Grimm comes around and meets Jack, and sometime later kills him.
Jack only hates whores/prostitutes.

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Jack only hates whores/prostitutes.
Yeah. My bad, I misinterpreted what I read in the movie at Queensland.
I thought he hated women in general at first, and then started to understand that he hated prostitutes alone, but that was a mistake.
can anyone tell me how to save everyone but without using the walkthrough?
I suppose you're talking about the covenant characters, yeah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
can anyone tell me how to save everyone but without using the walkthrough?
Confine Jubjub, Confine the bunny prostitute and DO NOT SPEAK TO GRIFFIN in Queensland (unless you're doing her route) then you're pretty much good to go

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah. My bad, I misinterpreted what I read in the movie at Queensland.
I thought he hated women in general at first, and then started to understand that he hated prostitutes alone, but that was a mistake.

I suppose you're talking about the covenant characters, yeah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't need to confine the prostitute if you deal with jack fast enough. It seems he kills her at progress 4 which is pretty fast actually. Do not smoke more than 4 times with the caterpillar. Avoid making one of the twins jealous.

4.80 star(s) 75 Votes