4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
I told abour Lorina being a sister... so... this becomes QUIET interesting. So we meet all three original Liddells now?!

But... Doll Alice is back too?!
And I was always believed the orignal Alice Liddell is the girl in the white prison of BS2... Say, what if Grimm's action in Ending G did not save her at all, instead made her another toy for Nya in Wonderland? Now to think about it, Ending G parallel greatly with BS1's Ending C, which Grimm killing almost everyone he fucked then proceed to kill the one created the garden trapped him... Oh crap.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
And I was always believed the orignal Alice Liddell is the girl in the white prison of BS2... Say, what if Grimm's action in Ending G did not save her at all, instead made her another toy for Nya in Wonderland? Now to think about it, Ending G parallel greatly with BS1's Ending C, which Grimm killing almost everyone he fucked then proceed to kill the one created the garden trapped him... Oh crap.
My head is going to explode from all the possibilities that this dlc brings

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i was thinking the gimmick BS3 could offer

in the scenario where azathoth awakening drawns near, you have a gauge to mind trought your actions and inactions that once fill, azathoth awakens causing the game over, thus destroying your save file (i would like instead deletes the game fodder as, you know the universe seace to exist but could be more simply delete save file)

Jul 20, 2019

in the scenario where azathoth awakening drawns near, you have a gauge to mind trought your actions and inactions that once fill, azathoth awakens causing the game over, thus destroying your save file (i would like instead deletes the game fodder as, you know the universe seace to exist but could be more simply delete save file)
OOF, that would be quite a hell to start over lol, maybe Azathoth Awakening simply be a bad end, like Ending A

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Right, because deleting a save file like Nier Thot-omata does is definitely good game design...

DLC 3:
Bruh, best heroine is the one on the bottom right and the third-bottom one (left to right) has a bit of an unsettling stare, kinda similar to Node's eyes
1608027730813.png

Third DLC will definitely be worth the wait!!!
Grimm will be back for more splooging action!!! (hopefully all of 'em can be splooged)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Let me get this over with, Grimm, prayer master and teaparty alice fight the first red queen,then grimm and teaparty alice fall in love with grimm.prayer master envy and sold them to mary sue. Grimm got recreated and he met red hood, miranda and others. Escape from the lost empire by breaking bahamut out(or other canon ending).

Alice nya invade the broken lost empire, caught grimm and mary sue. Throw them to wonderland, Alice nya make a deal with white queen Node , teaparty alice turn into prickett, white queen node secretly help red hood to invade wonderland.

Mabel stays neutral and hide in chaos dungeon, Miranda hide herself, (hansen the one that is in the trainstaion) got manipulated and become a hardworker.

Grimm force Alice Nya out from her alice role, allowing alice lidwell to escape and follow lewis caroll soul. Am i correct?

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I am confused at linddel family,Maybe there are more than 3 daughter?
3 new one got introduce in DLC 3
so who is alice liddel if there are only 3 daughter

i always thought lorina is just one of grimm daughter since she appear in the true end as a wandering beast unlike the other 3,looks like a No.Then who is she?bruh

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Let me get this over with, Grimm, prayer master and teaparty alice fight the first red queen,then grimm and teaparty alice fall in love with grimm.prayer master envy and sold them to mary sue. Grimm got recreated and he met red hood, miranda and others. Escape from the lost empire by breaking bahamut out(or other canon ending).

Alice nya invade the broken lost empire, caught grimm and mary sue. Throw them to wonderland, Alice nya make a deal with white queen Node , teaparty alice turn into prickett, white queen node secretly help red hood to invade wonderland.

Mabel stays neutral and hide in chaos dungeon, Miranda hide herself, (hansen the one that is in the trainstaion) got manipulated and become a hardworker.

Grimm force Alice Nya out from her alice role, allowing alice lidwell to escape and follow lewis caroll soul. Am i correct?
I'm not sure about grimm falling for himself but yeah teaparty alice definitely did,
I'm still confused on how RRH has some nostalgic memories in the academy so that made me think she might also be recreated by Mary Sue but then again, we see ALICE leaving with Lewis soo my confusion levels are rising...

I am confused at linddel family,Maybe there are more than 3 daughter?
3 new one got introduce in DLC 3
so who is alice liddel if there are only 3 daughter

i always thought lorina is just one of grimm daughter since she appear in the true end as a wandering beast unlike the other 3,looks like a No.Then who is she?bruh
Those 3 kids might be a reference to the REAL ones instead of the one in the tale = w=ll

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
DLC 3 probably takes place in the past. The power that was stolen from Mary, the power to create, turned into another outer one. That outer one was sealed away in a castle (the name escapes me currently). The DLC is taking place at or around that same castle and it was hinted in one interview that we would likely be encountering this outer one. However, we also know that outer one no longer exists in the present of BS 2.
Maybe that bagged heroine is the "power to create", after all she can just be whoever you want her to be. Just stick a photo on her and pretend.
Also keep in mind that Alice Nya is not the real Alice. Nyarly is just using her form to get into Grimm's pants. The common theory is that the one that appears in the white space after G end is the real Alice.

Reactions: dd777

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I really want to learn more about RealLorina. Loreala. Looks like a twintail tsundere to me. I love it.
Definitely a tsundere

DLC 3 probably takes place in the past. The power that was stolen from Mary, the power to create, turned into another outer one. That outer one was sealed away in a castle (the name escapes me currently). The DLC is taking place at or around that same castle and it was hinted in one interview that we would likely be encountering this outer one. However, we also know that outer one no longer exists in the present of BS 2.
Maybe that bagged heroine is the "power to create", after all she can just be whoever you want her to be. Just stick a photo on her and pretend.
Also keep in mind that Alice Nya is not the real Alice. Nyarly is just using her form to get into Grimm's pants. The common theory is that the one that appears in the white space after G end is the real Alice.
If this takes place in the past, tons of confusion will be generated like the others knowing him by the time of BS 1

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If this takes place in the past, tons of confusion will be generated like the others knowing him by the time of BS 1
Like who? Edith is insane and Lorinna already knows you. Nyarly obviously already knows Grimm from before BS 1 while the outer one "power to create" was brought into being between 1 and 2. The other heroines don't exist in BS 2.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Like who? Edith is insane and Lorinna already knows you. Nyarly obviously already knows Grimm from before BS 1 while the outer one "power to create" was brought into being between 1 and 2. The other heroines don't exist in BS 2.
Won't that make the Alice falling for grimm story make it even more confusing?
Alice falls for future grimm -> future grimm leaves -> She loves Present BS 1 grimm?

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know why Lorina is a nightmare? jaberbock, bandersnatch and jub jub I can understand they are nightmares because they are in wonderland due to jaberbock's influence to darken grimm's soul, but why is lorina a nightmare?
or was it for another reason that they are nightmares?

Jul 20, 2019
Won't that make the Alice falling for grimm story make it even more confusing?
Alice falls for future grimm -> future grimm leaves -> She loves Present BS 1 grimm?
Furutre Grimm is a Great Old One or above maybe, they can exist everywhere and nowhere

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know why Lorina is a nightmare? jaberbock, bandersnatch and jub jub I can understand they are nightmares because they are in wonderland due to jaberbock's influence to darken grimm's soul, but why is lorina a nightmare?
or was it for another reason that they are nightmares?
If I had to guess, I'd say it's mainly because...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes