4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I never do dodge stats as I don't want to keep changing my equip to whenever a enemy have or doesn't have a undodgeable skill. I'm on floor 275 so I may consider it. My only plan is do as much damage as I can.
For god inhabiting lake you need dodge strats because all his dodge-able attacks inflict enrage and his undodge-able attacks ignore defense.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I am not going to part with the manslayer shotgun. I like the thought of Grimm running around with a shotgun way too much.
When I was playing the game for the first time and the bunny girl died and I realized that it was my fault I was very angry with Jack and after I killed him I felt very guilty for the bunny girl death and I never stopped using the manslayer shotgun.

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
When I was playing the game for the first time and the bunny girl died and I realized that it was my fault I was very angry with Jack and after I killed him I felt very guilty for the bunny girl death and I never stopped using the manslayer shotgun.
Should wear the bunny girl's headpiece as well.

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
Guess I was lucky with her. Bolted straight to her house after she invited me on my first playthrough and Jack didn't even attempt to touch her.
To think that my lust actually saved someone.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guess I was lucky with her. Bolted straight to her house after she invited me on my first playthrough and Jack didn't even attempt to touch her.
It's more like haven't attempted YET since you have to be somewhere or get enough torches lit = w=ll

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
It's more like haven't attempted YET since you have to be somewhere or get enough torches lit = w=ll
Then I guess it must take a lot of fog. Library was almost full and the game nearly completed before I even ventured into the foggy park and towards Jack.

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me why every npc is dying randomly on my playthrough? Am I doing something wrong?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone explain to me why every npc is dying randomly on my playthrough? Am I doing something wrong?
Think of every fog gate you enter -> progression,
Progression reaches certain number -> things happen
You can do some specific routes to stop some from dying
= w=b

Reactions: Hit00

VersatilePit

Jan 21, 2018
The big tiddied bird bitch in the clock tower will kill almost every NPC if you dont kill her before the final area opens up. Ya gotta kill the bird bitch, or lock her up.

Reactions: Hit00

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The big tiddied bird bitch in the clock tower will kill almost every NPC if you dont kill her before the final area opens up. Ya gotta kill the bird bitch, or lock her up.
Lock 'er up for a free fleshtoy!!! Kill her for the first time for the best SEN management item

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Think of every fog gate you enter -> progression,
Progression reaches certain number -> things happen
You can do some specific routes to stop some from dying
= w=b
I just want to add that there are some other triggers that increase progression besides fog gates. Entering upper ludgwidge, entering the heart garden maze, or pulling the lever in the church basement all increase progression. Additionally, triggering the alice service scene that only appears at 0 progression will increase your progression

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes