4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well the game need to be balance.....Bs 1comabt system is just too unbalanced
Pff...balance? on Grimm's Godlike scaling??? (his Bullsh- scaling is also backed by lore so it's a feature...)
Sometimes balance tends to ruin fun too

Jul 20, 2019
I'd like to have actual companion actually, each girl still have unique banter vs specific bossed ofc ♪~(´ε` ) and unique interactions with Grimm at bonfire too, going traditional JRPG never hurt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhellno

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Doesn't really rule out the possibility that Mary Sue kinda of tried to use Nya for her own gain in the past imo, betrayal might be her trademark

Prayer Master originally is the black rabbit of the Tea Party Trio (Alice, Black Rabbit, and newcomer), when newcomer (literally Grimm) and Alice (Nyarlathotep) fell in love Black Rabbit prayed to the gods and his wish fulfilled, the two are seperated in the form of BS1. He did sold them to Mary Sue, but for different reason

I'm kinda skeptical at whether BS2 fairytalrs are stories originally written by Grimm or something else (like story depicts the character's real life before dragged into the Outer God's mess)

For Mary Sue mother, though, she is Bahomet aka Shub-Niggurath, Mabel (Yog-Sothoth)'s wife. We yeeted her at the end of BS1, and tbh I could only think of Node and Prickett as Grimm's possible allies in BS3, Yog-Sothoth would likely stay neutral and other Outer Gods would just mess Grimm up, he experienced that, like, at least twice already.
I'm not sure to follow your explainations.

Dunno 'bout you guys but I am kinda tired of being alone so maybe we can at least bring back summon system from BS 1...
One-man army is good and all but at least we get to see if your weak allies can do the work for you while you just outheal the enemy damage > w>b
I like the summon system more than the pledge system. I feel less attached to the characters of BS2 than BS1. I love for more summon/allies and boss interaction. I wished for something more lore intesive than just Mary Sue.
Well the game need to be balance.....Bs 1comabt system is just too unbalanced
BS2 combat is not balanced either. It's a down side of being a pseudo open world. Some weapons are busted.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Not to mention using items don't take a turn or shooting via guns
Don't forget changing weapon mid battle for free. Getting 60% extra speed from knuckes at start of the fight and then change to anchor to get speed and extra action and finally choose the weapon you wish to fight with. If you feel spicy, you can get Mad Bow Jubjub to get madness and regen for double ATK and magic ATK. Wand of R'lyeh if you don't want to use item to reduce the cooldown of your skills or regen your mana. The game doesn't require you to do this but you can break the game this way.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't forget changing weapon mid battle for free. Getting 60% extra speed from knuckes at start of the fight and then change to anchor to get speed and extra action and finally choose the weapon you wish to fight with. If you feel spicy, you can get Mad Bow Jubjub to get madness and regen for double ATK and magic ATK. Wand of R'lyeh if you don't want to use item to reduce the cooldown of your skills or regen your mana. The game doesn't require you to do this but you can break the game this way.
Although it really ends up with Moonlight Greatsword ('coz of the bullsh- scaling) for me since I kinda reached cap stats so most items with stat bonuses are kinda bad now... (aside from the gun of course)

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Mar 26, 2019
Dunno 'bout you guys but I am kinda tired of being alone so maybe we can at least bring back summon system from BS 1...
One-man army is good and all but at least we get to see if your weak allies can do the work for you while you just outheal the enemy damage > w>b
This

Mar 26, 2019
Although it really ends up with Moonlight Greatsword ('coz of the bullsh- scaling) for me since I kinda reached cap stats so most items with stat bonuses are kinda bad now... (aside from the gun of course)
I really like the the beasthunter sawblade with the slaughterer greataxe. It's really op.

Jul 20, 2019
Bandersnatch sword. Cheese 10 turns, then one shot everything

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Bandersnatch sword. Cheese 10 turns, then one shot everything
It won't actually one shot everything. Some of the bosses in the chaos dungeon can survive it, not including ones like Helkaiser or Onimusha who have multiple lives. Frumious wrath is basically equivalent to attacking 10 times in a row, or worse if you have basic attack hits+. It makes for big epeen numbers though. Did 67m on Jabberwock.

Jul 20, 2019
It won't actually one shot everything. Some of the bosses in the chaos dungeon can survive it, not including ones like Helkaiser or Onimusha who have multiple lives. Frumious wrath is basically equivalent to attacking 10 times in a row, or worse if you have basic attack hits+. It makes for big epeen numbers though. Did 67m on Jabberwock.
Forgot Onimusha, even so, skip a dangerous phase entirely with a big kaboom is lit

4.80 star(s) 75 Votes