4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
He rekt'd me in his first encounter, was overconfident and forgot to Shadowmeld
Most of hard bosses in the Chaos Dungeon are gimmick. Most of them aren't as big as deal after you know how to beat them. Against Onimusha I just deal a lot of damage for the first two phase and use the guardian weapon for physical damage reduction against the third phase.

Mar 26, 2019
Most of hard bosses in the Chaos Dungeon are gimmick. Most of them aren't as big as deal after you know how to beat them. Against Onimusha I just deal a lot of damage for the first two phase and use the guardian weapon for physical damage reduction against the third phase.
I Omnibless 2x, use king knights sword skill and defend. Also change to the weapon with most defense.

Jul 20, 2019
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
One of the best Cosmic horror-based game (◍•ᴗ•◍)

To be frank most of them can be dealt by Shadowmeld then wail on them, Onimusha final phase with him Requiem himself is totally unexpectable

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Too good to be a RPGM literally... If he has the cards to make BS tripple A, bet it easily will be GOTY without spending any extra cent to buy scores and awards like Th* L*st *f *s II
I refuse to believe the part 2 of that game exists, that aside it's definitely one of the best RPGM games I've played!!!
Played for the "fun times" stayed for the plot!!! or was it in reverse...?
Expected scuffed Dark Souls with smut in it, got a masterpiece instead

Jul 20, 2019
I refuse to believe the part 2 of that game exists, that aside it's definitely one of the best RPGM games I've played!!!
Played for the "fun times" stayed for the plot!!! or was it in reverse...?
Expected scuffed Dark Souls with smut in it, got a masterpiece instead
Same here, never expect a Souls clone RPGM to be game as good as many renown games, even GOTY ones

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
To be frank most of them can be dealt by Shadowmeld then wail on them, Onimusha final phase with him Requiem himself is totally unexpectable
I never do dodge stats as I don't want to keep changing my equip to whenever a enemy have or doesn't have a undodgeable skill. I'm on floor 275 so I may consider it. My only plan is do as much damage as I can.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 75 Votes