4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
To go the wailing beach i need that crab to destroy the way for me! I couldnt find the monkey because i come through the sewer! Where is the monkey!!i cant even leave the fish market!!i remember him being with a kraken but i forget where is was !
The monkey is in the fish market itself, one at the entrance, then to the cold room, then to the door below the bonfire with RRH and bunny bun- and last one is also on the end of that area... > w>

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
Wonder how crazy BlackSouls 3 would be. Grimm suddenly finds a quill and some ink and create tales himself, perhaps?

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
From toro interview there will be 2 new game first before blacksouls 3 comes out,one of it will have red hood as protag if i remember correctly! \(★^∀^★)/

Reactions: ohhellno

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
From toro interview there will be 2 new game first before blacksouls 3 comes out,one of it will have red hood as protag if i remember correctly! \(★^∀^★)/
Plz tell me it's RRH POV in BS 2 timeline or something or maybe RRH POV AFTER BS 2 G-ending...
Q wQ

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
I only see familiar faces in the Chaos Dungeon so I thought it was the BS 1 world but kinda destroyed...
(Since Waifu-meth kinda destroyed it in one of the endings and Mary Sue is pretty much a slave now...)
I don't think so as there are references to BS1 in the main game too. Cinderella is also pretty different as BS1 Cinderella's story was her corrupting the world with her invite letters to the castle while Cinderella in BS2 was betrayed and murdered by the prince.

We can guess that when BS 1 world got destroyed, some of its fragments got absorbed by the main world of BS2, while some minor part went to the Chaos Dungeon. (there was a piece of lore in the Chaos Dungeon that for miniature garden to survive longer, they need to destroy another one). We can also guess from the BS2 new fairy tales and some extra info in the Chaos Dungeon, that the crawling one was also interested in Grimm way before the event of BS1, but Mary Sue was more skilled and manage to catch his soul faster.
I couldnt find the entrance! i come from the sewers @W@
You are in the opposite side of the intended entrance. On the zone after the campfire, from where you are from and not the one toward slaughter house, you need to go to south west, as south east lead to the be wailing beach. The path is not that clear after but you will find the monkey. There is an entrance near where the monkey is. If you enter and have SEN to see the corpses, there is one with hidden body if you want to dodge enemies if you didn't get it yet..

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
that the crawling one was also interested in Grimm way before the event of BS1, but Mary Sue was more skilled and manage to catch his soul faster.
Gotta credit Mary Sue for creating such a great masterpiece though...
(Leaf best girl, Mary Sue can go to her own S & M dungeon)

Jul 20, 2019
I don't think so as there are references to BS1 in the main game too. Cinderella is also pretty different as BS1 Cinderella's story was her corrupting the world with her invite letters to the castle while Cinderella in BS2 was betrayed and murdered by the prince.

We can guess that when BS 1 world got destroyed, some of its fragments got absorbed by the main world of BS2, while some minor part went to the Chaos Dungeon. (there was a piece of lore in the Chaos Dungeon that for miniature garden to survive longer, they need to destroy another one). We can also guess from the BS2 new fairy tales and some extra info in the Chaos Dungeon, that the crawling one was also interested in Grimm way before the event of BS1, but Mary Sue was more skilled and manage to catch his soul faster.
Even in the main game there's differences of some story about BS1 girls, like Elma's story (she burn down a house because said house refuse to buy her match) or Elizabeth's story (her apologies to Red Hood), so my theory is that those stories arent fairytales, but stories about the book girl's real life before being dragged into Lost Empire. Dorothy is hinted to be a real world's patient, so it is not so wild to assume other book girls are similar

Also, it is possible that Mary Sue and Nyarlathotep was working together before BS1 began, since both of them appears in the memories of the main game, and possibly only after Prayer Master call the Outer Gods that Mary Sue snatch Grimm away and finally create her ideal story for Grimm.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Even in the main game there's differences of some story about BS1 girls, like Elma's story (she burn down a house because said house refuse to buy her match) or Elizabeth's story (her apologies to Red Hood), so my theory is that those stories arent fairytales, but stories about the book girl's real life before being dragged into Lost Empire. Dorothy is hinted to be a real world's patient, so it is not so wild to assume other book girls are similar

Also, it is possible that Mary Sue and Nyarlathotep was working together before BS1 began, since both of them appears in the memories of the main game, and possibly only after Prayer Master call the Outer Gods that Mary Sue snatch Grimm away and finally create her ideal story for Grimm.
I don't remember where, maybe in the Mary Sue's ending, but she said that they meet before and she didsn't like Nyarlathotep(I'm assuming it's the crawling one).

I thought that Player Master was a fairy tale that sold Grimm to Mary Sue to survive.

We already know that the fairy tales in the Lost Empire are twisted by Mary Sue. They was made to make Grimm the hero of the story. Maybe in BS2 was how they original were.

I'm kind of expecting that in BS3 we will meet Mary Sue's mom and we will know more about what fairy tales are. I'm curious about why some enemies in BS1 doesn't have a book and why some books are different in color in BS2(aside from the fact they aren't technically fairy tale)

Jul 20, 2019
I don't remember where, maybe in the Mary Sue's ending, but she said that they meet before and she didsn't like Nyarlathotep(I'm assuming it's the crawling one).

I thought that Player Master was a fairy tale that sold Grimm to Mary Sue to survive.

We already know that the fairy tales in the Lost Empire are twisted by Mary Sue. They was made to make Grimm the hero of the story. Maybe in BS2 was how they original were.

I'm kind of expecting that in BS3 we will meet Mary Sue's mom and we will know more about what fairy tales are. I'm curious about why some enemies in BS1 doesn't have a book and why some books are different in color in BS2(aside from the fact they aren't technically fairy tale)
Doesn't really rule out the possibility that Mary Sue kinda of tried to use Nya for her own gain in the past imo, betrayal might be her trademark

Prayer Master originally is the black rabbit of the Tea Party Trio (Alice, Black Rabbit, and newcomer), when newcomer (literally Grimm) and Alice (Nyarlathotep) fell in love Black Rabbit prayed to the gods and his wish fulfilled, the two are seperated in the form of BS1. He did sold them to Mary Sue, but for different reason

I'm kinda skeptical at whether BS2 fairytalrs are stories originally written by Grimm or something else (like story depicts the character's real life before dragged into the Outer God's mess)

For Mary Sue mother, though, she is Bahomet aka Shub-Niggurath, Mabel (Yog-Sothoth)'s wife. We yeeted her at the end of BS1, and tbh I could only think of Node and Prickett as Grimm's possible allies in BS3, Yog-Sothoth would likely stay neutral and other Outer Gods would just mess Grimm up, he experienced that, like, at least twice already.

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
Mmm, having allies would be hella dandy for Grimm, he gonna need all the help he can to create his own garden.

Jul 20, 2019
Mmm, having allies would be hella dandy for Grimm, he gonna need all the help he can to create his own garden.
At least Yog-Sothoth declared she will help Grimm, though the reason probably is that she doesn't want Azathoth to awake, rather than genuine good will┌(・。・)┘♪ even worse when the ony actually carried out the will of Azathot/Outer Gods (based on the original Cthulhu Mythos) has gone batshit crazy (word of god), presumably because she loves Grimm
So my take on Yog-Sothoth is that she is forced to solve the mess, hence she helps Grimm

Last edited:

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
Dunno 'bout you guys but I am kinda tired of being alone so maybe we can at least bring back summon system from BS 1...
One-man army is good and all but at least we get to see if your weak allies can do the work for you while you just outheal the enemy damage > w>b
second that, seeing your allies' and the bosses interacting with each other be quite amusing

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
second that, seeing your allies' and the bosses interacting with each other be quite amusing
Yep, like how Leaf removed the armor from a certain boss in BS 1 after you summon her (saving our favorite succu-maid)
\@ w@/

4.80 star(s) 75 Votes