4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well damn, forgot to summon Iron Hans. Only now, 9 hours in, do I realize I'm missing a fairy tale.
The crystal awaits and your SEN IRL is ready to lower for another playthrough 'eh?
> w>b

I think you don't need the fairy tales since you can just kill Mr. Black bunny,
For those who wants the true route at the cost of not getting Moonlight Greatsword

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
The crystal awaits and your SEN IRL is ready to lower for another playthrough 'eh?
> w>b

I think you don't need the fairy tales since you can just kill Mr. Black bunny,
For those who wants the true route at the cost of not getting Moonlight Greatsword
>Crystal touched.
Grimm: Ah shit, here we go again.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Well damn, forgot to summon Iron Hans. Only now, 9 hours in, do I realize I'm missing a fairy tale.
It's not required for the good ending as far as I know. It's much easier when you don't need to care about the good ending requirement and you are broken in the new game plus.

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
It's not required for the good ending as far as I know. It's much easier when you don't need to care about the good ending requirement and you are broken in the new game plus.
Heh, welp, too late for that now. I've just sped my way back to where I was on NG+ within 2 hours... and ya boi still made a mistake, letting Jack ripped the bunny open. Should have talked to her earlier rather than waiting until later.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Heh, welp, too late for that now. I've just sped my way back to where I was on NG+ within 2 hours... and ya boi still made a mistake, letting Jack ripped the bunny open. Should have talked to her earlier rather than waiting until later.
It's fine. The bunny is not required for anything.

Jul 20, 2019
There are actually theories, that the Lion Liden and the Unicorn Unis are connected to Node. Li-den the Li-on and Uni-s the Uni-corn. If we use the new syllabis "den" and "s" Together with No(de) we get... No-den-s... Nodens. A locvraftian Elder God.
What if they actually are Lord Night-Gaunts

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Dive into the chaos dungeon if you haven't already, there's actual lore in there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn you hellkaiser! You are still alive! Stop stalking me!
BlackSouls 3 = Undead Bros, Grimm Riding Hellkaiser will be a badass sight!!!
(Unless Toro does something like human-ify Hellkaiser and turn 'em to a trap...it'll be a different kind of "riding"...)
\@ w@/

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
BlackSouls 3 = Undead Bros, Grimm Riding Hellkaiser will be a badass sight!!!
(Unless Toro does something like human-ify Hellkaiser and turn 'em to a trap...it'll be a different kind of "riding"...)
\@ w@/
I'm kind of expecting Hellkaiser to keep chasing me and human-ify into a Yandere.

Talking about Chaos Dungeon, I'm curious if Elma's dad is also some kind of special entity. It feel kind of weird to have him in the chaos dungeon as random merchant and not be some kind of foreshadowing.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Talking about Chaos Dungeon, I'm curious if Elma's dad is also some kind of special entity. It feel kind of weird to have him in the chaos dungeon as random merchant and not be some kind of foreshadowing.
I only see familiar faces in the Chaos Dungeon so I thought it was the BS 1 world but kinda destroyed...
(Since Waifu-meth kinda destroyed it in one of the endings and Mary Sue is pretty much a slave now...)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
To go the wailing beach i need that crab to destroy the way for me! I couldnt find the monkey because i come through the sewer! Where is the monkey!!i cant even leave the fish market!!i remember him being with a kraken but i forget where is was !

4.80 star(s) 75 Votes