4.80 star(s) 75 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 920456 View attachment 920460
i lowed my Sen, but still dunno where the door is
Ah. Try passing each one of them til' you reach the top one,
Go through 'each of 'em, (The pull-up bars I dunno what they call it)
You can get the memory on the top right of the room with 0 SEN,
I've seen a puzzle like that in other games so I kinda figured it out fast

Last edited:
Reactions: nguyênx2

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Was the Alice sprite always there? or is it a new one?
If it was always there then I can 100% say I haven't "acquired" everything in the game yet
(All endings on that save)

The Clown attacked me..."Gacy the Killer Clown"...he died few seconds later...
You see where I said "in the corner"? That nightmare spirit isn't the clown I'm talking about.
Game_2020-11-29_08-59-21.jpg

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
View attachment 920456 View attachment 920460
i lowed my Sen, but still dunno where the door is
Ah, you mean this hidden door. You just need to pass throught each iron bar pseudo door in order from the bottom to the top. There is another hidden door in this place that require low SEN.

thank you, Are there any places where the SEN requirement is low?
In the rabbit hole there is hidden door that lead to mental wand. There is hidden door in slaughter house near the campfire that lead to a dead end but if you have some item that raise you SEN, you can find a corpse that give you a ring that raise your crit by 60% but lower you def and m.def by 99%.

I don't think I can remember any other hidden door that require low SEN.
There is a hidden door in the ship graveyard but that you need to manually find it and there is an event at high SEN.

Last edited:
Reactions: nguyênx2

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You see where I said "in the corner"? That nightmare spirit isn't the clown I'm talking about.
Huh, the one place I didn't search for hours...

Ok, now this is just too much price and I am prolly fine being a furball in both BS 1 and 2...
1606705488833.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Baldur_von_Voss

Nov 24, 2020
I'm quiet suspicious about Queen of Hearts Lorina... she has an unique Face Set in her 0 SEN form... and funfact: The real Alice from our World (Not Game Alice) had two sisters. Her younger sister Edith and an older sister named... Lorina.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm quiet suspicious about Queen of Hearts Lorina... she has an unique Face Set in her 0 SEN form... and funfact: The real Alice from our World (Not Game Alice) had two sisters. Her younger sister Edith and an older sister named... Lorina.
Yeah, and Guess who's the next female chara to come...?
E D I T H...
Now the whole trinity will be completed \@ w@/

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Lorina is one of the 4 nightmares Node warns you of. Edith's broken form is the bird in the asylum.

Baldur_von_Voss

Nov 24, 2020
Lorina is one of the 4 nightmares Node warns you of. Edith's broken form is the bird in the asylum.
I still think there could be more behind her. I mean, she has the exact same name as a sister of Alice, but her relationship with Alice is never mentioned, right? Would be strange if she just has the same name without a reason... Maybe we will learn more now with Edith comming in the DLC.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Huh, the one place I didn't search for hours...

Ok, now this is just too much price and I am prolly fine being a furball in both BS 1 and 2...
View attachment 922019
Being a furball is the best! You cannot take anything seriously when you are furball. Every serious scene became a comic scene for me because of being a furball.

I'm still going to buy that so I can became Alice for my Jubjub run.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I still think there could be more behind her. I mean, she has the exact same name as a sister of Alice, but her relationship with Alice is never mentioned, right? Would be strange if she just has the same name without a reason... Maybe we will learn more now with Edith comming in the DLC.
She does ask you to proclaim that you love her more than Alice during one of her scenes(reward) at which apparently Alice takes offense (there is the screen tear effect when this happens).
As for the DLC, I imagine there will be some interesting things coming out of that. Heavily implied to take place in the past.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
She does ask you to proclaim that you love her more than Alice during one of her scenes(reward) at which apparently Alice takes offense (there is the screen tear effect when this happens).
As for the DLC, I imagine there will be some interesting things coming out of that. Heavily implied to take place in the past.
So that's why Grimm got reminded of Alice when he's still uhh having some "fun times" with that Queen...

4.80 star(s) 75 Votes