4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Kuti doesn't have your baby (just like any other heroine), she's just the only girl that will "make children" without pledging. The beach flooding event is caused by Jub Jub driving her insane but only after you meet Kuti, have sex with her, and have max pledge. This is exactly what happened in my first playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like to experience it myself. It's more fun this way. The games have some plot related stuff spread in the world that I want to read and understand. Like what happen if you try to rape the zombie dragon and lose. There is also the basement mass murder that I'm curious to trigger.

Jul 20, 2019
Kuti doesn't have your baby (just like any other heroine), she's just the only girl that will "make children" without pledging. The beach flooding event is caused by Jub Jub driving her insane but only after you meet Kuti, have sex with her, and have max pledge. This is exactly what happened in my first playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going to the beach from the dead sea also works

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is this walkthrough still being worked on? I havent progressed past the castle because I was following it.

Pong11

May 23, 2018
Is this walkthrough still being worked on? I havent progressed past the castle because I was following it.
I'm not sure, but it's still the same when I was playing 3 months ago...

I used instead, and I think it's the best walkthrough for this game (required 0 grinding, don't have to kys many times etc.).

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I'm not sure, but it's still the same when I was playing 3 months ago...

I used instead, and I think it's the best walkthrough for this game (required 0 grinding, don't have to kys many times etc.).
Thanks! Gonna be hard to figure out where to pick up from but ill give it a try

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
is the bunny side quest required to get the reverse endings? for some reason she died on my save and i legit dont know why

Reactions: hikalulu

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
is the bunny side quest required to get the reverse endings? for some reason she died on my save and i legit dont know why
Yes he is, you prolly haven't saved 'em in time on the lake or missed a dialogue > w>ll

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes