4.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
I am quite wondering you guys discover the second game first or the first game? cause i discover the first game first and play it,then i wait for the BS2 english translation project.
A respect thread (just a wank tbh) got my attention on BS, so I downloaded it, played the first game before reading Demonbane, didn't really put much though into it, then play the second game alongside with Demonbane, that's how I do research Cthulhu Mythos to understand the references of both games. And this is how I ended up lol, absolutely love the two franchises as Cthulhu-based one. Tbh they also doubled as an excuse to finally read the Complete Works of Lovecraft I've downloaded ages ago

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
I am quite wondering you guys discover the second game first or the first game? cause i discover the first game first and play it,then i wait for the BS2 english translation project.
Was bored and looking for RPGM games in the site when this caught my eye. Checked all the comments and reviews and decided to jump in. One of the best decisions in my life :)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Nice answer,theres quite a few character in DLC 3 that i have interested in,hope they will fill in some puzzle for us

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Fun fact,after i come back from the chaos dungeon in negative sanity, there is a door in rabbit hole that lead me through the mental ward instantly lmao.
Attach files
=51657&hash=a8b4d4f5a164ae365ffdc2972a2ee83e']=51657&hash=a8b4d4f5a164ae365ffdc2972a2ee83e']=51657&hash=a8b4d4f5a164ae365ffdc2972a2ee83e']
View attachment 906371
It's how I got traumatized seeing the white lady for the first time in my first playthrough..
And trigger some good ol' PTSD from the classic game Asylum 626

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I am going to the deep sea to find kutl,but I didn't meet red hood when I cross the bridge with 0 sanity,might because I went to blood pond first .Anyway i am at progress 2,I make it to the fish market,if I want to go to wailing beach I need to fight a boss if I remember correctly,and there is a deep sea knight waiting me,which means by the time I come back I need to rush for jubjub,such annoyance!

Jul 20, 2019

JaxksX

May 12, 2019
I'm trying to find the password for the .zip at the extra section of the game, I'm pretty sure that some users said it was at Ending G but I've played Ending G a few times and haven't found any hint or anything. Can anyone at least clue me on the location.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
I am going to the deep sea to find kutl,but I didn't meet red hood when I cross the bridge with 0 sanity,might because I went to blood pond first .Anyway i am at progress 2,I make it to the fish market,if I want to go to wailing beach I need to fight a boss if I remember correctly,and there is a deep sea knight waiting me,which means by the time I come back I need to rush for jubjub,such annoyance!
Which bridge? You mean the one who start all the true ending quest? In the blood pond there is Alice event's that stop your from getting it as it add one counter to your progression. The first red hood encounter require 0 progression. That Alice event also require 0 progression.

Also why are you rushing toward the deep sea? Anyway yes, there are two bosses to reach her. Also you need dodo's predge unless you are in new game plus and already get her in the previous loops. You cannot run pass god's fish without it.

I find the time to play a bit more and I fought against Omoroshi (the seppuku boss in the chaos dungeon). It was... easy? I got killed the first time because I forgot his name and I face him without preparation but the second time all I need was the guardian weapon that reduce physical damage to stop him. I will probably need to fight him on higher deep for a real challenge.

Aside from that I also tried to fight the god's fish at MAX difficulty. I got totally stomped. His luck is way too high that he stun lock me.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Which bridge? You mean the one who start all the true ending quest? In the blood pond there is Alice event's that stop your from getting it as it add one counter to your progression. The first red hood encounter require 0 progression. That Alice event also require 0 progression.

Also why are you rushing toward the deep sea? Anyway yes, there are two bosses to reach her. Also you need dodo's predge unless you are in new game plus and already get her in the previous loops. You cannot run pass god's fish without it.

I find the time to play a bit more and I fought against Omoroshi (the seppuku boss in the chaos dungeon). It was... easy? I got killed the first time because I forgot his name and I face him without preparation but the second time all I need was the guardian weapon that reduce physical damage to stop him. I will probably need to fight him on higher deep for a real challenge.

Aside from that I also tried to fight the god's fish at MAX difficulty. I got totally stomped. His luck is way too high that he stun lock me.
Almost forget about the fish god,guess i will go and pledge dodo first.I miss the true ending, why i want to rush to the deep sea is because i want to meet kutl at early progess,since i heard that she will have your baby in later progress if you meet her at early progress

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
Almost forget about the fish god,guess i will go and pledge dodo first.I miss the true ending, why i want to rush to the deep sea is because i want to meet kutl at early progess,since i heard that she will have your baby in later progress if you meet her at early progress
I read it will destroy wailing beach. I'm curious about the event myself but I may do it in a run where I don't plan to kill Jubjub as them both are related to the same progression trigger but I'm not sure if killing Jubjub is going to deny that. It also require max predge. Currently don't have time to play another run and want to push chaos dungeon as much I can.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Kuti doesn't have your baby (just like any other heroine), she's just the only girl that will "make children" without pledging. The beach flooding event is caused by Jub Jub driving her insane but only after you meet Kuti, have sex with her, and have max pledge. This is exactly what happened in my first playthrough.
I read it will destroy wailing beach. I'm curious about the event myself but I may do it in a run where I don't plan to kill Jubjub as them both are related to the same progression trigger but I'm not sure if killing Jubjub is going to deny that. It also require max predge. Currently don't have time to play another run and want to push chaos dungeon as much I can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes