4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Yes, characters from 1 also play major roles in 2 and the events from 1 are referred to in some cases.
Tbh,you dont need to know the 1 to play the 2, unless you are aiming for the true ending. characters from 1 play a major roles in only the true ending route.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Tbh,you dont need to know the 1 to play the 2, unless you are aiming for the true ending. characters from 1 play a major roles in only the true ending route.
Player won't know who Mary is or why the mc wants to kill her, won't understand the hotel scene, won't understand what rrh is on about. There's also appearances like Victoria, Hein, and Miranda or any of the BS 1 companions. Probably, on the first run you won't run into rrh but I think most playerswill do a 0 sen run on their second lap to see what changes and have a good chance of running into rrh.

Reactions: dd777

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
Player won't know who Mary is or why the mc wants to kill her, won't understand the hotel scene, won't understand what rrh is on about. There's also appearances like Victoria, Hein, and Miranda or any of the BS 1 companions. Probably, on the first run you won't run into rrh but I think most playerswill do a 0 sen run on their second lap to see what changes and have a good chance of running into rrh.
Don't forget the scene with Dorothy at the Ward

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
running into rrh means they started the ture end,which i said it. The hotel is just an easter egg that u wont even notice if you didnt search properly.As for dorothy and mary scene i admit it is. I doubt they will find Miranda,and they change her name so new player will just see it as a new weird character. Same with victoria,most likely what i mean is you dont need to play the first game to found out wht exactly happen in the second game,but if you want to know more about them the first game must be play

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
running into rrh means they started the ture end,which i said it. The hotel is just an easter egg that u wont even notice if you didnt search properly.As for dorothy and mary scene i admit it is. I doubt they will find Miranda,and they change her name so new player will just see it as a new weird character. Same with victoria,most likely what i mean is you dont need to play the first game to found out wht exactly happen in the second game,but if you want to know more about them the first game must be play
Not sure about the easter egg since I thought you need that one too in her dialogue requirements.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
I have bought 12 rabbit keys in order to prepare for the fight against Blackbeard. Storm Ruler +5 and the Troll Ring are the best farmers :)

Jul 20, 2019
I think playing 2 before 1 won't make you understand Grimm's situation at all, the best assumption would definitely be Grimm having a disslocative identity disorder, which is completely off the mark.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Fine fine if you guys think so, but i still stand on my ground anyway. But if you want the full enjoyment ofc going for the first game first is correct.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I am quite wondering you guys discover the second game first or the first game? cause i discover the first game first and play it,then i wait for the BS2 english translation project.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am quite wondering you guys discover the second game first or the first game? cause i discover the first game first and play it,then i wait for the BS2 english translation project.
My whole experience of discovering:

Looking for random games in this site -> *Sees the title* -> heh, scuffed dark souls? -> ignores -> can't find any games -> ah f- it, let's try this scuffed dark sou-
-> Tries it -> likes it -> worships it now

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes