4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
well for me even though she betray me i still dont really want to hurt the girl i loved, maybe i will just lock her in a cage ;)
but hey everyone has their own thought,i saw most of you like to use the potion very much.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
I got the good ending and I loaded my save to go to beat the old king in the chaos dungeon. (I guess he is the hardest boss?)
Felt a bit a pushover after I know how to beat his second phase. My 49423 atk build with anchor+celestial ring was pretty nut. I also got pretty lucky with a random White rabbit's ring (+20% all stats +50% bonus action) and a Londinium Ring+3 in the chaos dungeon.

Berseker the first phase and the skill that buff atk def and crit and the skill that guaranteed crit(it actually doesn't, you need a bit of extra help for the anchor to crit) to keep the king at 1 hp for the second phase. With the anchor super speed buff was a piece of cake.

Don't know if there is any harder boss or should restart the loop to find extra content. I'm kind of sad there isn't a CG/scene room but only sex scene room. There is so much hidden content.

Also when I was raping every girls before going to do the good ending, I somehow got "cursed"(?). There was a weird picture that jumpscare me when I triggered a bonfire and it keep appealling once a while when I was moving from room to room. I don't know what exactly trigger it. My guess was my SEN was too high. Still not sure what SEN stand for.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I got the good ending and I loaded my save to go to beat the old king in the chaos dungeon. (I guess he is the hardest boss?)
Felt a bit a pushover after I know how to beat his second phase. My 49423 atk build with anchor+celestial ring was pretty nut. I also got pretty lucky with a random White rabbit's ring (+20% all stats +50% bonus action) and a Londinium Ring+3 in the chaos dungeon.

Berseker the first phase and the skill that buff atk def and crit and the skill that guaranteed crit(it actually doesn't, you need a bit of extra help for the anchor to crit) to keep the king at 1 hp for the second phase. With the anchor super speed buff was a piece of cake.

Don't know if there is any harder boss or should restart the loop to find extra content. I'm kind of sad there isn't a CG/scene room but only sex scene room. There is so much hidden content.

Also when I was raping every girls before going to do the good ending, I somehow got "cursed"(?). There was a weird picture that jumpscare me when I triggered a bonfire and it keep appealling once a while when I was moving from room to room. I don't know what exactly trigger it. My guess was my SEN was too high. Still not sure what SEN stand for.
I'd argue there are harder bosses than old king, like god's fish, hell kaiser, lake in god, cinderella, black goat, or onimusha. Lake in god and onimusha both especially. Lake in god is extremely tanky, even with maxed attack he takes a long time to kill. Onimusha can deal a ton of damage that you can't just cheese through with your own damage since he is unkillable until he does his final attack chain.

There is a hidden zip file that contains the non sex scene CGs in the game folder.

The jumpscare thing is triggered by doing bad things to bill or the snakegod. It will not go away until you start a new loop.

Gterus

Nov 24, 2018

You probably raped
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
I'd argue there are harder bosses than old king, like god's fish, hell kaiser, lake in god, cinderella, black goat, or onimusha. Lake in god and onimusha both especially. Lake in god is extremely tanky, even with maxed attack he takes a long time to kill. Onimusha can deal a ton of damage that you can't just cheese through with your own damage since he is unkillable until he does his final attack chain.

There is a hidden zip file that contains the non sex scene CGs in the game folder.

The jumpscare thing is triggered by doing bad things to bill or the snakegod. It will not go away until you start a new loop.
Nice. Are they all chaos dungeon bosses except the god's fish? I already beat Cinderella and God's fish.
I found Cinderella hard but that was way long ago before I know how to manage my equipment mid battle.
God's fish was long but it was easy once I figure how to debuff him and keep him debuffed as the only attack that threath me was 3 Shadow of Innsmouth in a row with buffed stats.

My hardest fight is probably Kuti's one and I manage to beat her because I got lucky and she didn't summon tentacles for 2 turns in a row. Unless it was supposed to happen. My other attempts I got OHKO when she went under 50% hp.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Nice. Are they all chaos dungeon bosses except the god's fish? I already beat Cinderella and God's fish.
I found Cinderella hard but that was way long ago before I know how to manage my equipment mid battle.
God's fish was long but it was easy once I figure how to debuff him and keep him debuffed as the only attack that threath me was 3 Shadow of Innsmouth in a row with buffed stats.

My hardest fight is probably Kuti's one and I manage to beat her because I got lucky and she didn't summon tentacles for 2 turns in a row. Unless it was supposed to happen. My other attempts I got OHKO when she went under 50% hp.
Yeah all chaos dungeon. The chaos dungeon also goes up to 19 depth with an accompanying increase in difficulty if you want to rechallenge fights with higher stats. I think I went to layer 500 or so before I reached 19.
To give you an idea on how tanky god inhabiting lake is; with 96k attack, I did about 20% of his health with 1 iai slash and 3 counters. I think I tried to one shot him with frumious wrath once and it only did half his health.

Reactions: SpearOfLies
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah all chaos dungeon. The chaos dungeon also goes up to 19 depth with an accompanying increase in difficulty if you want to rechallenge fights with higher stats. I think I went to layer 500 or so before I reached 19.
To give you an idea on how tanky god inhabiting lake is; with 96k attack, I did about 20% of his health with 1 iai slash and 3 counters. I think I tried to one shot him with frumious wrath once and it only did half his health.
And here I am, depth 16 at floor 600... Gosh I just want to rematch Onimusha at depth 19 because I accidentally gone overstat I curbstomped everything

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
I probably will restart a new loop and pick all things I missed and wanted to see, so I can also have some extra predge option I can use.

As long I can survive, any battle is beatable.

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
whats you guys opinion on Mary sue? did you guys think she is worth punching? or did you guys think you shouldnt hurt her but keep her in a cage? or you hate Mary sue? or did u guys love leaf so much that you seperate leaf and mary sue into two different entities? Let me know!
I felt a mix of feelings when I first found her but chose the punch option on instinct. Reloaded when it killed her instantly though, since death is a mercy lmao.

Secretmanguy

Feb 29, 2020
whats you guys opinion on Mary sue? did you guys think she is worth punching? or did you guys think you shouldnt hurt her but keep her in a cage? or you hate Mary sue? or did u guys love leaf so much that you seperate leaf and mary sue into two different entities? Let me know!
Judging by how she did help Grimm (Main character) in the last game despite knowing what the outcome would be as a result, id say I see her as a separate entity where Leaf is the one to love and Mary Sue is the one to hate.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
I love Mary Sue and I also love Leaf. I love her as a villain and a hero, but I don't trust her. I would definitely keep her in a cage ...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm literally hyped for DLC3 though, digging into the Cthulhu Mythos is a fucking blast, but sometimes laid back and immerse myself in horror is very relaxing
We aren't really much different from "The one who observes / The observing one, I dunno" in BS 1 since we (the ones playing) are pretty much doing the same thing, we uhh "observe" the events unfolding. \@ w@/

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes