4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
ASMR...I'm ou- *sees the art style and the author* OFF to listen to this all day
whats you guys opinion on Mary sue? did you guys think she is worth punching? or did you guys think you shouldnt hurt her but keep her in a cage? or you hate Mary sue? or did u guys love leaf so much that you seperate leaf and mary sue into two different entities? Let me know!

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jul 20, 2019
whats you guys opinion on Mary sue? did you guys think she is worth punching? or did you guys think you shouldnt hurt her but keep her in a cage? or you hate Mary sue? or did u guys love leaf so much that you seperate leaf and mary sue into two different entities? Let me know!
Between punching her and using the shrink potion for a free Leaf onahole, which one worth more to you?
Edit: And yes, Outer God;s psyche makes them fucking ultimate evil to human so destroying them is natural :^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Between punching her and using the shrink potion for a free Leaf onahole, which one worth more to you?
Edit: And yes, Outer God;s psyche makes them fucking ultimate evil to human so destroying them is natural :^
Definitely the potion, death is never the best solution @ w@b

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I love Mary Sue, it's fun how she betray me and after i kill her, i like her but i also want to punch her. it's strange.

Reactions: Al845

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Like I said, Mary Sue's the a-hole we wanna kill and Leaf's the one we love \@ w@/
No, you don't understand, I don't care about Leaf anymore, I care about Mary Sue, I want to love her and if she betray me I I'll hurt her, like this.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, you don't understand, I don't care about Leaf anymore, I care about Mary Sue, I want to love her and if she betray me I I'll hurt her, like this.
remove "if" 'coz she literally betrayed us so many times already...

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes