4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Me...Mental Asylum content...?
I uhh I think I'll be fine without DLC3 now Q wQll
Supposedly content much worse (more horror) than the asylum. The asylum wasn't that bad imo, the worst part was light switch room but only because I was under leveled at the time and dodging those nurses is hard even if you are invisible. I suppose it would be much worse if you didn't have invisibility and had to deal with the lady and the neurosurgeons.

Jul 20, 2019
We aren't really much different from "The one who observes / The observing one, I dunno" in BS 1 since we (the ones playing) are pretty much doing the same thing, we uhh "observe" the events unfolding. \@ w@/
I think the player's presence also is the sign that Grimm finally start exert direct influence to his body though, like, for the last 65 cycles in BS2 it is Carroll the dominant one, and only when Grimm take over did the game truly start.

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone know how to get out of the chaos dungeon, ive defeated one boss but dont know how to get out, when i go through doors there is no option to leave the dungeon just continues

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Anyone know how to get out of the chaos dungeon, ive defeated one boss but dont know how to get out, when i go through doors there is no option to leave the dungeon just continues
Use the old king bonedust,you should be able to find it in your key item inventory

nayrazusa

Aug 17, 2019
under what circumstances that will trigger fake alice to appear in the one way maze(also prickett will have another dialogue) in queensland? i encountered her in my first playthrough but it never appear at second playthrough anymore(i played G route in both playthroughs)

OreoJr

Jul 29, 2020
I am not good with files so can I get some help? I used the nopy link and I downloaded the file because the mega link was dead. I extracted the file and there was only the audio file. Do I have to use the torrent files or what?

Jul 20, 2019
under what circumstances that will trigger fake alice to appear in the one way maze(also prickett will have another dialogue) in queensland? i encountered her in my first playthrough but it never appear at second playthrough anymore(i played G route in both playthroughs)
Just go back and forth in that super long corridor. She's Prickett btw[\s]

Reactions: nayrazusa

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Remember to equp prickett ring! and keep your sanity to...i forgot about the sanity part xd
Anyway i decide to speedrun my game again since i lost my save. But i decide to change something this time,i am going to the deep sea to meet with Kutl but i cant remember the road,how can i get to the wailing beach again? xD i cant remember where the fish market is located!the map is just too big!

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Anyway i decide to speedrun my game again since i lost my save. But i decide to change something this time,i am going to the deep sea to meet with Kutl but i cant remember the road,how can i get to the wailing beach again? xD i cant remember where the fish market is located!the map is just too big!
through the slaughterhouse and also when cheshire cat gives you his ring, you go down the sewers in lutwidge town

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Three ways, use cheshire cat ring to jump down in the lutwidge sewers, or go through the fuming forest and sneak past bandersnatch with peppers, or get defeated by the kidnapper and go backwards through the slaughter house.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes