4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Done with DLC2, time to save money and buy the game for real, must play DLC3 ASAP once it's out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, Grimm will gon' coom so hard they'll call it the "big bang" or something...
But eyy, we all know who's gon' replace grimm when he goes boom right?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jul 20, 2019
Yep, Grimm will gon' coom so hard they'll call it the "big bang" or something...
But eyy, we all know who's gon' replace grimm when he goes boom right?
Don't really get it, but Big Bang would be way better than Aza wake up, because at least the world is born anew.
Idk who could replace Grimm when the only one capable of creating such an entity is Mary Sue, and she lost her power. Only if she is the real Nya pulling the strings of everything

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,man blacksouls lore is confusing,we need more puzzles.And i cant remember who hide in the old house at the mushroom village

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
Jul 20, 2019
I'm wondering if this thing means something or is it just something unimportant
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,man blacksouls lore is confusing,we need more puzzles.And i cant remember who hide in the old house at the mushroom village

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
The only place i didnt go when i play rrh is the mushroom village since the string kill me and idk wht to do.
And i need to replay blacksouls 2 now because all my shit was gone.I can just rush for the G end but the chaos dungeon part annoys me since i have to go through around 180-200 dept to fight him aaaahahhhhhh,aaanndd i need to reeegrinnnd the souls againnnnnn REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I'll try, but it will probably be incomplete (especially exact boss names, I don't have a list of those handy and either go off memory or what I remembered them as) and some names will incorrect. I will only list characters who dropped a fairy tale book. I will list their in game name, then the fairytale/aesop/story/mythologized life they are linked with in italics. If the library fairy tale appears in both games, I will only list it under BS 1. If I cannot find the fairy tale name for real life, I will list the game's name with a question mark.
Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, but its the best I could do for now
Edit: Changed the formatting due to it not looking like I thought it would. I am not good at formatting
Edit2: Started going through BS1 from scratch to get the full names of bosses and characters.

As a side note, these links include many of the Grimm Brothers' tales spread between them.

I have been searching so long for Black Rabbit of Inaba and couldn't find any, but I did find White Hare of Inaba, it perhaps referencing that although it doesn't seems to have relation as that white rabbit role isn't similar to Vernai nor the Prayer Master

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have been searching so long for Black Rabbit of Inaba and couldn't find any, but I did find White Hare of Inaba, it perhaps referencing that although it doesn't seems to have relation as that white rabbit role isn't similar to Vernai nor the Prayer Master
Vernai gets attacked by a monster while crossing a bridge and gets "skinned". It's a pretty loose connection. Most likely, he's only black because of generic assets and/or a connection to his father, prayer master.
Node plays the role of white rabbit, she guides red hood to wonderland. Nice 4d chess move to help Grimm escape crawling one's clutches.

The only place i didnt go when i play rrh is the mushroom village since the string kill me and idk wht to do.
And i need to replay blacksouls 2 now because all my shit was gone.I can just rush for the G end but the chaos dungeon part annoys me since i have to go through around 180-200 dept to fight him aaaahahhhhhh,aaanndd i need to reeegrinnnd the souls againnnnnn REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You can go around the string just like in bs2. I actually died at that part because I figured it would only do a little damage like in bs2.

Jul 20, 2019
Just saying, Vernai in JP is Ba-na-i, reverse it and we have I-na-ba.

Vernai gets attacked by a monster while crossing a bridge and gets "skinned". It's a pretty loose connection. Most likely, he's only black because of generic assets and/or a connection to his father, prayer master.
Node plays the role of white rabbit, she guides red hood to wonderland. Nice 4d chess move to help Grimm escape crawling one's clutches.
A reference to the Mythos, Nodens alsways opposes Nya indirectly and aim for messing with Nya's scheme like supporting the protagonist

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just saying, Vernai in JP is Ba-na-i, reverse it and we have I-na-ba.

A reference to the Mythos, Nodens alsways opposes Nya indirectly and aim for messing with Nya's scheme like supporting the protagonist
Yeah but getting red hood to wonderland was a huge gamble. After 65 loops, what are the odds of Grimm finally going 0 sen? Now that I think about it, is it Node's power that enables looping? Since she is the one that is keeping track of how many times it happens and she's the one that mentions it after you get an ending. We also know she is fairly powerful anyway considering what she does during the Dormouse scene and Kuti scene. There's also the watches. If that's the case, maybe it wasn't such a huge gamble, just persistence until it finally happened.

Reactions: Klab040855
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah but getting red hood to wonderland was a huge gamble. After 65 loops, what are the odds of Grimm finally going 0 sen? Now that I think about it, is it Node's power that enables looping? Since she is the one that is keeping track of how many times it happens and she's the one that mentions it after you get an ending. We also know she is fairly powerful anyway considering what she does during the Dormouse scene and Kuti scene. There's also the watches. If that's the case, maybe it wasn't such a huge gamble, just persistence until it finally happened.
I take the 65 loops as the ammount of times passed until Grimm finally resurfaced (player take control). Though, I think it's Nya=Alice the one causing loops for the sake of "eternal love" as once Grimm/Carroll found Alice everything will start over. So Node helping Red Hood essentially is to break the loop when Grimm personality comback and started seeking methods to destroy/escape Wonderland.
In Kuti case, Elder Gods seal a lot of Great Old Ones, iirc beside Cthylla all other Cthulhu's offsprings are sealed so ofc Node > Kuti
I still dont understand Dormouse though.

strela

Aug 15, 2019

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
This might sounds weird but someone did something like you but they connected Knight in Armor as Puss in Boots, which the only connection are cat, but honestly not like they have to be totally similar.
Word of god says this is true.
A cat wouldn't be the only connection, there is also the post boss dialogue for the puss in boots boss in the chaos dungeon where the last line of the cat is wishing for armor.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes