4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Ah btw can someone name all the fairy books character name in here? i mean those boss we fight at BS1 and end up helping us at Bs2 ,ofc if you want to put heroine name in is also fine! nya~

Feb 20, 2018
Ah btw can someone name all the fairy books character name in here? i mean those boss we fight at BS1 and end up helping us at Bs2 ,ofc if you want to put heroine name in is also fine! nya~
I'll try, but it will probably be incomplete (especially exact boss names, I don't have a list of those handy and either go off memory or what I remembered them as) and some names will incorrect. I will only list characters who dropped a fairy tale book. I will list their in game name, then the fairytale/aesop/story/mythologized life they are linked with in italics. If the library fairy tale appears in both games, I will only list it under BS 1. If I cannot find the fairy tale name for real life, I will list the game's name with a question mark.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, but its the best I could do for now
Edit: Changed the formatting due to it not looking like I thought it would. I am not good at formatting
Edit2: Started going through BS1 from scratch to get the full names of bosses and characters.
Edit3: Put in the exact names for all those that dropped tales in BS1 and corrected a fairytale name.
Edit4: Completed BS2 and fixed a previous fairytale mistake. Still no idea what Knight in Armor fairytale is.
Edit5: Hopefully last edit. Apparently the Knight in Armor fairy tale actually is Puss in Boots

As a side note, these links include many of the fairy tales spread between them.

Last edited:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I'll try, but it will probably be incomplete (especially exact boss names, I don't have a list of those handy and either go off memory or what I remembered them as) and some names will incorrect. I will only list characters who dropped a fairy tale book. I will list their in game name, then the fairytale/aesop/story/mythologized life they are linked with in italics. If the library fairy tale appears in both games, I will only list it under BS 1. If I cannot find the fairy tale name for real life, I will list the game's name with a question mark.
Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, but its the best I could do for now
Edit: Changed the formatting due to it not looking like I thought it would. I am not good at formatting

As a side note, these links include many of the Grimm Brothers' tales spread between them.

thank you very much that will be a great help,i think u miss those singing animals in the farm btw,their name is like hydra or somethin

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Because Kuti flooded the beach, this also removes your ability to interact with Miranda. You're done with dlc 1 though assuming you didn't miss picking up any items. Feel free to do chaos dungeon or do G/F end if you haven't (might need a new loop because of flooded beach).
edit: nvm shoulda searched first

Jul 20, 2019
Because Kuti flooded the beach, this also removes your ability to interact with Miranda. You're done with dlc 1 though assuming you didn't miss picking up any items. Feel free to do chaos dungeon or do G/F end if you haven't (might need a new loop because of flooded beach).
edit: nvm shoulda searched first
I've met Miranda already though, just forgot to talk to her after Lorina talking about corpse eating demon :unsure: Oh yeah, forgot to check Alice memory, no Reverse Ending this lap lol

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018
thank you very much that will be a great help,i think u miss those singing animals in the farm btw,their name is like hydra or somethin
I didn't know the boss name for the singing animals (been a while since I played through 1), but the singing animals are definitely where the fairytale (The Musicians of Bremen) came from since that real life fairy tale is about 4 discarded old animals (a donkey, a rooster or hen, a cat and a dog) that band together to try and reach the town of Bremen to become musicians. I will edit the previous record to better clarify what the bosses were.

Jul 20, 2019

Edit: Found a another route to get to Dream Library, that require neither firstdeath nor black ash, beeline to Queensland and go to Chaos Dungeon from there :unsure: 10/10 would take this as a fresh save challlenge run
1603271776588.png

Edit 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Medianoche

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
EVERY HOLE...IS A CHANCE...OF GLORY!!!!

Edit: Found a another route to get to Dream Library, that require neither firstdeath nor black ash, beeline to Queensland and go to Chaos Dungeon from there :unsure: 10/10 would take this as a fresh save challlenge run
I'm kinda surprised no one saw the door near the chaos dungeons that leads to the basement...

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
say, i was looking at the game pictures archive and i found some cg that i haven't been able to trigger just yet. It was one where the multiple Alice versions give you different service. I already got the true end and the normal accept Alice after the chesire cat fight ending, regardless I'm clueless on how to unlock these ones. Does anybody know?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
say, i was looking at the game pictures archive and i found some cg that i haven't been able to trigger just yet. It was one where the multiple Alice versions give you different service. I already got the true end and the normal accept Alice after the chesire cat fight ending, regardless I'm clueless on how to unlock these ones. Does anybody know?
At the start of the game before increasing your progress, go through the drink me/eat me room in rabbit hole/crash room to get to the pond of bloody tears. Head east to the spore forest and your alice will be by the bonfire there. Talking to her here triggers a service scene, 1 for each alice and also increases your progress by 1.
EVERY HOLE...IS A CHANCE...OF GLORY!!!!

I'm kinda surprised no one saw the door near the chaos dungeons that leads to the basement...
Mentioned this before but a guy I recommended this game to beat the game deathless/no leveling/no colored souls. This path is how he got to the library to craft boss items and turn in fairy tales for dream souls. The thing about this path is you have to go through 2 bosses to get there, iron maiden and the knight before duchess' manor. Iron maiden in particular is difficult because of her regeneration and her speed.

Jul 20, 2019
At the start of the game before increasing your progress, go through the drink me/eat me room in rabbit hole/crash room to get to the pond of bloody tears. Head east to the spore forest and your alice will be by the bonfire there. Talking to her here triggers a service scene, 1 for each alice and also increases your progress by 1.

Mentioned this before but a guy I recommended this game to beat the game deathless/no leveling/no colored souls. This path is how he got to the library to craft boss items and turn in fairy tales for dream souls. The thing about this path is you have to go through 2 bosses to get there, iron maiden and the knight before duchess' manor. Iron maiden in particular is difficult because of her regeneration and her speed.
Guess I'll take extra detour to get Andor Sword for more safety before reaching Dream Library

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can only salute that person who somehow got through all of 'em even if the stat difference is there > .>ll

megabozoman

Nov 27, 2017
anyone know where i can find a guide for the endings so far the only one i have found stops about halfway for what i think is the true ending

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes