4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
prickett=nya or prickett=the first alice
alice=nya

*if i remember correctly grimm and alice met before grimm fall into the lost kindom and wonderland,he and alice and others form a party to conquer a boss but i cant remember properly who it was. wtf is this.png
and now she blame it on mabel

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
If you're talking about Tea Party, then that 3-man party did at least defeat Red Queen the 1st and Jabberwock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

prickett=nya or prickett=the first alice
alice=nya
. View attachment 860011
and now she blame it on mabel
Maybe Nya is spreading propaganda and to confuse Grimm But Mabel didn't takeover the role of Alice, isn't she :unsure: and she represent Y, not N...

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Okay, for the sake of number consistency, I will start calling original Wonderland Alice as Alice 00. But I don't think there are solid evident stating that the one you meet at the beginning is the same one from Alice 02's recording. From what I saw, Alice 02 describes herself as a replica of "Alice 01" (If you can show me the doll part that would be great). This might have been misunderstood by the player, since the only Alice you saw up to this point is the BS1 intro Alice or what you guys call "Alice 01".
I'm not sure why Alice 02 dropping a fairy tale rules her out as not an outer being. Like my theory stated, the Crawling being seem take a dream and use it as a foundation to build its world. So it would make MORE sense that it would drop a fairy tail.

As for what happen after Mary Sue took over. She have no power whether a Crawling being stay or not. We already establish that a Crawling being at full strength is above or even to Mary Sue. So hiding its own present/power shouldn't be too difficult.

Why can't Prickett BE the original Crawling one, like my theory stated above? Wouldn't it make more sense if Prickett was always The Crawling ONE and the one you meet in G is an incomplete incarnation of her?
Mary Sue didn't "take over", Lost empire Elysium is her own separate garden, of which she has/had several.
Fairy tale drops rules out outer ones because beings spun from fairy tales drop them and crawling one nor prickett or any outer one drop a fairy tale.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The real mystery is the alice doll by the window that appears. Bet it will be the connection for dlc 3.

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
How to get those cutscenes? What I got is only the aftermath and I'm dying with curiosity right now
for the duchess you just have to go see her the first time with a 5 or 10 sen.
For the jubjub scene with the goose girl, you just have to let jubjub free and have raised the goose girl before progress 10. When jubjub kills all the other girls you will be able to see this scene when you visit the goose girl again

Reactions: Kaizuka Satomi

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Jub jub must be so lonely, everyone near her goes mad and dies and everyone else wants to kill her to stop the madness.

Reactions: Medianoche
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes