4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Looked over some more on previous interviews and other q/a and some interesting points came up.
Chick (humpty's daughter) doesn't change sprite at sen 0 like most other characters because she's a fairy tale character (goose that lays golden eggs). BTW, chick can occasionally give you eggs worth 250k souls.
Alice 02 wasn't aware of any background circumstances surrounding bs 1 revealed in bs 2 apparently.
Bandersnatch from bs 1 and bs 2 are the same one. In case this wasn't obvious from her dialogue but it's nice to have confirmation.

Something else on my mind was the documents you can find on patients in the mental ward. There's documents for the beast on the ludwidge bridge which seems to be inflicted with the curse from the god in the lake from the chaos dungeon. There's also documents for Jack and as well as Dorothy. Dorothy's is in the room just before the hallway that links to her scene.

Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looked over some more on previous interviews and other q/a and some interesting points came up.
Chick (humpty's daughter) doesn't change sprite at sen 0 like most other characters because she's a fairy tale character (goose that lays golden eggs). BTW, chick can occasionally give you eggs worth 250k souls.
Alice 02 wasn't aware of any background circumstances surrounding bs 1 revealed in bs 2 apparently.
Bandersnatch from bs 1 and bs 2 are the same one. In case this wasn't obvious from her dialogue but it's nice to have confirmation.

Something else on my mind was the documents you can find on patients in the mental ward. There's documents for the beast on the ludwidge bridge which seems to be inflicted with the curse from the god in the lake from the chaos dungeon. There's also documents for Jack and as well as Dorothy. Dorothy's is in the room just before the hallway that links to her scene.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Bandersnatch appear in BS1?

Anime is a hell of a drug.

Just for fun
IIRC jabberwock's bs 1 sprite appears in red riding woods as well but that may be unrelated.

Jul 20, 2019

Just for fun
IIRC jabberwock's bs 1 sprite appears in red riding woods as well but that may be unrelated.
Glad Jabby onee-chan found her head

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019

Just for fun
Anime make everything better

Jul 20, 2019
But sometimes...Somewhere in the night...There are people chanting a horrifying chant...

"Anime..was a mistake..."

One can only imagine what horrors they have experienced and seen
100% modern anime aesthetic might ruin BS's atmosphere, so if the dev take that direction then yeh, mistake :unsure:

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
No idea what you talking about red riding hood is alice,she is red hood for me.Any idea what is the true idendity of the pumpkin knight? i know he is duchess husband i guess from the photo,but thats it

Jul 20, 2019
If we consider Carroll and Grimm two seperated person then their love interest would be differs as well I think :unsure: she don't need to be a part of Aliceverse to become Grimm's love interest, since BS2 Grimm is confused by Carroll in my opinion.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Aliceverse to become Grimm's love
If we consider Carroll and Grimm two seperated person then their love interest would be differs as well I think :unsure: she don't need to be a part of Aliceverse to become Grimm's love interest, since BS2 Grimm is confused by Carroll in my opinion.
No idea what are you talking about :/
wht did you mean bs2 grimm is counfused by carroll,grimm loves everyone,he has a harem of woman and trap.

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes